Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: HRPG Heaven X-Mas Gift

If I am guessing correctly, RPG Heaven is a know disliked person named Starke, avoiding their ban from years ago under this new name?

And Ronin is playing the "Badass with a heart of gold" role by taking the piss on anyone defending whatever the shit is going on?

If that is the case, the fires are too hot for me to come near. All I can say is there are more humane ways to kill a beehive so to speak.
1) I didn't avoid bans, I was never legitimately banned, Toxic admited to have changed my password, even tho people said he couldn't, or even ban someone, honestly, don't know, don't care, it's just that personally I can't imagine Aika or Darkfire doing it.

2) I have never hid I was Starke.

3) Disliked... by who...? What exactly am I dislike for? In fact, why do you dislike me, I'd love to know.

R

Ryka

1.) Oh.

2.) Oh.

3.) I just have heard conversation on the shout. I am going on information I have received. Like a true Robot would.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shhht. You are too young to talk with the big boys.
You are the refreshing kind of new parasyte that appeared not too long ago and know nothing about Big bubba Starke with his nerd face :D. Please do us a favour and go back to your thread as well my little begging friend. You stole enough attention as it is.
Else i tell patreon about your breech of contract and shut down your whole little project and leave you begging for real on the fucking street.
You apparently do not realize I have never collected a single cent from Patreon. If they shut me down tomorrow, I would lose $0 in income. Also, I'd wager that I currently make more money than you. Which is not hard, being that you act like you're 12 years old. Do you even have a job? Maybe you should let the grown ups talk on an adult forum.

Also, your welcome to do whatever you want. Go ahead, report me to Patreon. Not sure what you think you're going to report, but go ahead.

Either way, I made my point. You had no rebuttal and once again looked like a fool. You should try being civil for once, it is nice to have these things called "friends."

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1) I didn't avoid bans, I was never legitimately banned, Toxic admited to have changed my password, even tho people said he couldn't, or even ban someone, honestly, don't know, don't care, it's just that personally I can't imagine Aika or Darkfire doing it.

2) I have never hid I was Starke.

3) Disliked... by who...? What exactly am I dislike for? In fact, why do you dislike me, I'd love to know.
Was your email also changed? You could have asked the forum for a password reset if needed. As for why some people don't like you, I can see that some of your responses come off as if you're trying to exert a lot of pride into your forum as well as provoke people and spark outrage so maybe that's the reason? Best not to goad that troll any further

Last edited:

asestado

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If i may i dont think its wrong that translators earn money for doing it... Sometimes i have thought to translate a game but i found myself overwhelm.

In my opinnion if a translator makes it they become the "owner" of the translation, if they want to charge or not share it, then they are free to do so, its not like they take something from the rest.

And its idiotic to say something like "but im sure they will come for the free stuff too", its obvious, if its free then its free, only the translator who did it can say anything about that.

This is just what i think, however its logical.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If i may i dont think its wrong that translators earn money for doing it... Sometimes i have thought to translate a game but i found myself overwhelm.

In my opinnion if a translator makes it they become the "owner" of the translation, if they want to charge or not share it, then they are free to do so, its not like they take something from the rest.

And its idiotic to say something like "but im sure they will come for the free stuff too", its obvious, if its free then its free, only the translator who did it can say anything about that.

This is just what i think, however its logical.
It is kind of unethical to ask money for translations without permission from the dev. It is like making fansubtitles for the latest Star Wars film and ask money for it.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is kind of unethical to ask money for translations without permission from the dev. It is like making subtitles for the latest Star Wars film and ask money for it.
It is unethical to ask for money and distribute the entire game. To use your Star Wars example, if you created subtitles and only distributed a patch to insert your subtitles into a legally purchased movie, then I'd argue it is not unethical. You're still requiring the end user to purchase the product (or if they pirate it, it is not by your doing).

Also, I do not see many people asking for money. What they are doing is accepting donations. This is a far different scenario. I definitely see nothing wrong with someone playing a translation and decided to donate to the person who put in the work translating it. I agree with another poster in a different thread though, I'd like to see people pay for the product first (give money to the original devs) and then if they like the translation, donate a few dollars to the translator. Ultimately, we are not talking about a lot of money for these games, and the number of fully translated English games is pretty limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.