What's new

RPG Maker HRPG Heaven X-Mas Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score
Re: HRPG Heaven X-Mas Gift

No what is sad seeing you diss someone like this because they are not English and do not speak or write perfect English. Now that is SAAAAD! We do not have that type of attitude at HRPG Heaven and the reason I hardly frequent these forums anymore. That is sad but true.

When you diss someone for not being an English speaker and not speaking perfect English that is nothing but being a troll! It is the few that ruin it for the many. Sad but true saying.

HRPG Heaven stands for being an actual community. We do not diss each other and pay our respects to the translators who provide us such wonderful gifts.. But we are active and friendly. We are an active community who respects each other and because it's small you can count many of them as friends.

I am really thankful for HRPG Heaven as I do not find flaming wars or trolls on the site and I can enjoy my visit there.
then please do us a favour and go back to HRPG. Thanks :D

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can every just agree to disagree and move on, this thread in turning into a flame war. You both have your opinions, your both entitled to them, but this is getting old. Take the arguing to PM if your so interested in arguing some more.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No offense but your English is even worse than mine and your translation is probably on the same level as google translate. Kinda makes the whole thing pointless doesn't it?
Such a post will only start another heated discussion :O
It's 2016 soon so just let this topic go will you? We won't be getting translations and that's it. Sad but w/e
Uh, Yariel was one of the primary translators of Ariadne, and I thought he did a wonderful job. Was it perfect? No, but it was a hell of a lot better than a machine translation. Thank you so much Yariel, Ronin DOES NOT speak for all of us (or even most of us). Additionally, saying, "No offense," does not excuse you from being offensive.

Ronin89 said:
Seriously you already said you won't share the translations. It's a done deal. The majority of the forum is done with you now don't you get that basic fact?
Now that you confirmed that fact do you expect people to be nice to you? seriously time to go back to your forum and your personal patreon begger thread because that's all you are here for nowadays.

Since you suck any ballz for mon33z i am willing to give you even more advertisement
I know you Starke.... even 4 years ago when you sucked Kitamarus balls and desperently wanted to be a part of despair labyrinth but got rejected you were so fucking hilarious. Always made me smile. So fucking pitiful seeing your fanboy posts with your sweet Despair Labyrinth banner
Now that you build your own little game of course without creating something before and cashin in from the whole community you think you made it or what? Please man you are the funniest parasyte around

Expect some interesting news in the upcoming year. Merry Xmas & a happy new year and now fuck off will ya? kthxbai
Wait... did you just insult Yariel about his English? I think you might want to look in the mirror.

Not really sure what you're aiming for here Ronin, but to anyone who reads this thread, YOU are the only one looking like an asshole. You're the one attacking everyone needlessly. Are you really this angry and petty in real life? If so, that's quite sad.

Xilnold

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't really get why people need to be so overdramatic about it one way or the other. If people don't want to release their translations here, that's their call. They're the people who translated it. It isn't some huge statement of purpose or some gigantic fuck you, it's kind of just people doing what they want to do with their work. They could translate something and only give it to one or two friends and it'd still be a valid decision. Forums drama kind of just makes everyone look like idiots.

And I don't exactly post much, but I can understand why people wouldn't want to post their translations here. Between the constant begging for updates and the way stuff here so often gets spread around to other sites without any credit or acknowledgment, it's hard to feel like your work's actually being appreciated. Translating is a time-consuming and pretty tedious process, especially when you're doing unofficial translations of RPGmaker games - or, god forbid, wolfengine ones. It sucks to go through all that work to be met with basically no 'thank you,' but still 8000 downloads and a pre-patched torrent on nyaa.

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score

Uh, Yariel was one of the primary translators of Ariadne, and I thought he did a wonderful job. Was it perfect? No, but it was a hell of a lot better than a machine translation. Thank you so much Yariel, Ronin DOES NOT speak for all of us (or even most of us). Additionally, saying, "No offense," does not excuse you from being offensive.

Wait... did you just insult Yariel about his English? I think you might want to look in the mirror.

Not really sure what you're aiming for here Ronin, but to anyone who reads this thread, YOU are the only one looking like an asshole. You're the one attacking everyone needlessly. Are you really this angry and petty in real life? If so, that's quite sad.
Shhht. You are too young to talk with the big boys.
You are the refreshing kind of new parasyte that appeared not too long ago and know nothing about Big bubba Starke with his nerd face :D. Please do us a favour and go back to your thread as well my little begging friend. You stole enough attention as it is.
Else i tell patreon about your breech of contract and shut down your whole little project and leave you begging for real on the fucking street.

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Shhht. You are too young to talk with the big boys.
You are the refreshing kind of new parasyte that appeared not too long ago and know nothing about Big bubba Starke with his nerd face :D. Please do us a favour and go back to your thread as well my little begging friend. You stole enough attention as it is.
Else i tell patreon about your breech of contract and shut down your whole little project and leave you begging for real on the fucking street.
I'm pretty sure thats enough to get this creature banned.

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure you are dumb enough to think that i actually care. ;) Writing the truth should not get me banned you little wanker ;)
I got my 5th final warning but deep down darkfire knows that i speak the truth or he is really retarded and forgetful.... probably both. I'm just bored enough with this account. Time to get a new one.

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's 2016 soon so just let this topic go will you? We won't be getting translations and that's it. Sad but w/e
Just reread and noticed how the flaming started. He clearly wanted to see translations, couldn't get it and started flaming.

..just ignore him guys. I think we read enough.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Why do people even respond to Ronin, EVERY time he posts something is the same crap, just picking a fight or flaming lol

Just let it go.

If you want to read a drama book just go and search all his posts and click them, fun times.

Ronin89

Banned
Reputation score

Why do people even respond to Ronin, EVERY time he posts something is the same crap, just picking a fight or flaming lol

Just let it go.

If you want to read a drama book just go and search all his posts and click them, fun times.
If people don't respond you can't enjoy my godly responses anymore right? So you are contradicting yourself Mr. Retard :)

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If people don't respond you can't enjoy my godly responses anymore right? So you are contradicting yourself Mr. Retard :)
Can this guy get banned already? Ronin is obviously underaged and thus is not suited for this kind of forum.

Edit: Oh look a negrep
You are obviously mentally underaged you imbecile.
I wonder from which kid this is from :rolleyes:

Last edited:

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

why are we still talking about this? some people like HRPG others don't and that's it can we stop now

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No offense but your English is even worse than mine and your translation is probably on the same level as google translate. Kinda makes the whole thing pointless doesn't it?
Such a post will only start another heated discussion :O
I know, I know, don't feed the mogwai after midnightor the troll at all, ignore the shouty hobo, blah blah.
Anyway. Did you really have to post this shit? Seriously, Yariel's english isn't exactly C2 level. Yay. Big deal. I hate text hookers, I hate VNR, I hate ATLAS, I hate Chiitrans and all the other "useful" tools. But his partial translations give me enough of a clue to get through (and enjoy) games I would've otherwise ditched (and it is significantly less work to "pretty up" his translations than slugging through moonrunes if it bothers you so damn much).

So yeah, that is exactly the kind of post that allowed this shism to grow in the community. If someone offers decent/useful content for free, either appreciate it or shut up. If you feel you have to criticise, do so in a constructive way and be polite about it. There is no reason what so ever to rag on people for doing this kind of work in their free time.

So now that the troll has been served a nice christmas meal, lets hope it can stave off his drunk self reflection and inevitable suicide another day or two.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seriously you already said you won't share the translations. It's a done deal. The majority of the forum is done with you now don't you get that basic fact?
Now that you confirmed that fact do you expect people to be nice to you? ;) seriously time to go back to your forum and your personal patreon begger thread because that's all you are here for nowadays.

Since you suck any ballz for mon33z i am willing to give you even more advertisement ;)
I know you Starke.... even 4 years ago when you sucked Kitamarus balls and desperently wanted to be a part of despair labyrinth but got rejected, you were so fucking hilarious dude, not as hilarious as you look in real life though my ugly friend. Always made me smile. So fucking pitiful seeing your fanboy posts with your sweet Despair Labyrinth banner :)
Now that you build your own little game of course without creating something before and cashin in from the whole community you think you made it or what? Please man you are the funniest parasyte around :)

Expect some interesting news in the upcoming year. Merry Xmas & a happy new year and now fuck off will ya? kthxbai
xD

This is actually hilarious, all I did was write a walkthrough for Kitamaru's game, I never have said I wanted to be part of the project in any way or shape, I liked his project, helped in any way I could, I just helped a guy that was nothing but nice to me. Then Kitamaru scrapped the project, that's all there is to it.

How did I get rejected? Kitamaru was always top class with me, last time I checked we were still in good terms, you seriously take some pride in talking about stuff you have no idea about.

Your profile picture is kinda sad, doesn't phase me a bit but you really want to devote your profile picture to me? I'm honored I have such an impact on a total stranger's life.

You remember me from 4 years ago? Funny, I don't remember you AT ALL.

Last edited:

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is anybody actually still serious about feeding the blatant troll?
It's almost an insult to the human intelligence just trying to comprehend his posts.

<< Starke is ugly
<< Meanwhile, hides behind the confines of his monitor as an anonymous.

Seems just like someone who is deprived of attention in real life or simply just too salty that things doesn't go his way. Either way, that doesn't make him any less pathetic.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ronin DOES NOT speak for all of us (or even most of us).
QFT. It's always like this. One or two vocal posters ruining stuff for everyone. They are the ones always starting the mess.

I can tell you right now that there are hundreds of lurkers who don't care if HRPG Heaven is behind a paywall or not. They'll not refuse something that's free, let alone whine about it.

Look at how many views this thread has, or heck how many people are viewing this forum right now. Ronin doesn't represent even 1% of the users here.

No kidding.

R

Ryka

If I am guessing correctly, RPG Heaven is a know disliked person named Starke, avoiding their ban from years ago under this new name?

And Ronin is playing the "Badass with a heart of gold" role by taking the piss on anyone defending whatever the shit is going on?

If that is the case, the fires are too hot for me to come near. All I can say is there are more humane ways to kill a beehive so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.