What's new

Hounds Of The Blade (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Hounds Of The Blade

lol, what the fuck with the jin kazama knock off?

edit: Ahh nevermind. He leads you into a fight similar to the green guys. Except it's too butt ugly clones of Sloth from the goonies. They are far more brutal but just as easy to kill they have some nice rape animations. takes a while though before they rape the character, they start off with only Ryona before enough times passes for rape.

Last edited:

iluvkomix

Reputation score

Hi all,

Anyone has the following issue? Any solution?

I'm running the latest september released version of HOTB on Windows 7 (SP1)(64bit) with DirectX 11.

The game runs fine without crash so far, but the Background Music and Sound are very choppy. During conversation, I pressed Q key to hide the conversation window, and the BGM played smooth. But when I pressed Q again to show the conversation window, the BGM became choppy again.. T,T

This choppy bgm problem actually happened during the Menu Title, Load Game, Config etc screen as well...

Anyone can help?

Million Thanks :)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone have a save for the 2nd green guys fight since no one seems to know how to get it?

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a save for the 2nd green guys fight since no one seems to know how to get it?
How to get it? After fight with 2 guys (and setting things straight in Hole if loosing fight), talk to black guys and bartender in Hole, go to dojo, talk with master, go to bar in central, buy either 2000 or 10000 sake, go back do dojo, talk with master, go to Hole, talk with guys and bartender. When you leave, there should be option to go to slum. Here you can go to green guys hideout.

Or something like that, I write it from memory, game is on home PC.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

How to get it? After fight with 2 guys (and setting things straight in Hole if loosing fight), talk to black guys and bartender in Hole, go to dojo, talk with master, go to bar in central, buy either 2000 or 10000 sake, go back do dojo, talk with master, go to Hole, talk with guys and bartender. When you leave, there should be option to go to slum. Here you can go to green guys hideout.

Or something like that, I write it from memory, game is on home PC.
thanks that worked!

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I tried the new update...loved it...

I don't know if anyone has the same problem as me but when I get defeated by the cobolios in the new slum aera, I have trouble getting the forced BJ scene. All they seem to do once I'm defeated is to take her doggy style again and again. I got the BJ scene once and found profoundly HOT but I can't seem to get it again. Yesterday, I let her get raped again and again (I got her sensitivity to over 130) but still they would not BJ while defeated.

Do you guys know if there's a special requirement to get her mouth raped or is it just low probability?

Thanks in advance

gmhfan19

Reputation score

I don't know if anyone has the same problem as me but when I get defeated by the cobolios in the new slum aera, I have trouble getting the forced BJ scene. All they seem to do once I'm defeated is to take her doggy style again and again. I got the BJ scene once and found profoundly HOT but I can't seem to get it again. Yesterday, I let her get raped again and again (I got her sensitivity to over 130) but still they would not BJ while defeated.

Do you guys know if there's a special requirement to get her mouth raped or is it just low probability?

Thanks in advance
You have to try and get up making her crawl on the ground. That's when they do the forced bj

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do you initiate the fight with the green guys again?

I beat the 2 suit guys (you can also lose to them and get 2 different sex scenes)
please please PM me where you got that gif from... thats so awesome i need the full video lol. not enough that i love touhou but damn, that gif.

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

idk if anyone knew of this, but apparently aya can get machine fked ;-;

OP
Deviancy

Deviancy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're referring to the "abortion" cgi.

Anyone who hasn't seen it, just quickly get impregnanted by a fly and then before popping it out, leave the level and that'll trigger the scene.

I imagine if the game progresses further and he adds more bad guys who can actually impregnate Aya, that CGI will come into play more. At least I'm assuming he'll end more enemies that can knock Aya up because otherwise, why would he have added the abortion counter and the pregnancy counter?

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well it seems I have found the problem. When I use the 0901 version, the BJ scene triggers normally but not when I use the 0908 version. Has anybody else checked that out? I hope he hasn't removed this scene from the new version or if it's just bugged...

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hey sorry just wondering, what's new in this update? I'm not near a functional windows computer yet and I'm really curious! My only windows computer near me (my trusty 4.5 yrs old Sony) can't connect to the internet and it's where I normally play HoB.

Is there new content like new rape/h-scenes or just updated older foes raping aya? Can't wait to see :D

Thanks!

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think the simulator for testers is up, there's two scenes with a duo of monster mafia... yea. pretty hot stuff

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyona have the link for the latest update?

GreatOni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a heads up for the guys who want to try this game on windows 8, i found a way to start and play it.

After a bit of digging in google, i found out that all Game-Maker games suffer from a Windows 8-DirectMusic bug. It seems like, whenever the game tries to play too many sounds at once, the game crashes.
There is a simple workaround for the game-developers around (simply don't play too many sounds at once). But that doesn't help us, since the developer has to make some changes.

Now, after trying the method i list below, it seems the developer of Hounds of the Blade plays too many sound-files on startup, which causes the crash.

The idea of my workaround is quite simple, since the error is caused by a DirectMusic related file, i just disable the sound completely, and enable it after starting the game again.

Here is what i did:

First you need to disable all sound output devices on windows 8:
  • Right click the bottom left corner of your screen, click control panel.
  • Click "Hardware & Sound".
  • Click "Sound".
  • On all items in the "Playback" list:
    Right-click, select "Disable". Don't close the dialog yet, since you want do enable the devices later again.
  • Start the game.
  • Click OK (Error-Message saying you may have no sound in the game)
  • After the game loaded, and you are in the main menu, switch back to the "Playback"-List and enable all (or only the default) devices again.

Done, you can play now.

I have not played much yet, it may be possible that the game crashes at some point of the game, where it tries to play too many sounds at once again...

Anyways, i hope this helps my Windows 8-mates :)

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just a heads up for the guys who want to try this game on windows 8, i found a way to start and play it.

After a bit of digging in google, i found out that all Game-Maker games suffer from a Windows 8-DirectMusic bug. It seems like, whenever the game tries to play too many sounds at once, the game crashes.
There is a simple workaround for the game-developers around (simply don't play too many sounds at once). But that doesn't help us, since the developer has to make some changes.

Now, after trying the method i list below, it seems the developer of Hounds of the Blade plays too many sound-files on startup, which causes the crash.

The idea of my workaround is quite simple, since the error is caused by a DirectMusic related file, i just disable the sound completely, and enable it after starting the game again.

Here is what i did:

First you need to disable all sound output devices on windows 8:
  • Right click the bottom left corner of your screen, click control panel.
  • Click "Hardware & Sound".
  • Click "Sound".
  • On all items in the "Playback" list:
    Right-click, select "Disable". Don't close the dialog yet, since you want do enable the devices later again.
  • Start the game.
  • Click OK (Error-Message saying you may have no sound in the game)
  • After the game loaded, and you are in the main menu, switch back to the "Playback"-List and enable all (or only the default) devices again.

Done, you can play now.

I have not played much yet, it may be possible that the game crashes at some point of the game, where it tries to play too many sounds at once again...

Anyways, i hope this helps my Windows 8-mates :)
No sound is too boring.
But that way its may easier for noobs to play HOTB.

But there is other way to play HOTB with sound.
Just tweak your administrators to get access, download the 'dmsynth.dll' and replace it to your systems32 (if your windows is x86) or SYSWOW64 (if your windows is 64-bit)

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

this the tips of how you can get access to replace dmsynth.dll to your system32 or syswow64 in Windows 8

note:
Back-up your dmsynth.dll just incase

GreatOni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No sound is too boring.
But that way its may easier for noobs to play HOTB.

But there is other way to play HOTB with sound.
Just tweak your administrators to get access, download the 'dmsynth.dll' and replace it to your systems32 (if your windows is x86) or SYSWOW64 (if your windows is 64-bit)
since i enabled the sound in the main menu, it started working in the game :)
I don't like messing with system files..

Status
Not open for further replies.