What's new

RPG RPG Maker [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラ / Spin Around Sayla (RJ155863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: RJ155863 回転切りのセイラ

Idk, it seems just like every other RPGMaker game except with the addition of boob-physics.

Which honestly..eh, those are mediocre too.

Am I missing something?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not at all, he disappears completely from the game. It sucks though went everywhere looking for him. If you don't lose to him the second time you meet, you'll forever lost out on his second scene.
I saw inside rpg maker some switch gets turned on when you kill him but have no clue where it's used, maybe nowhere.

Is there an end for when you kill those generals and liberate maronite village? The village is now getting rebuilt but I got nothing to do... Only thing that's left is to go and defeat that general near red crystal and either get end1 or end2.

Also I noticed that bloody vendor in Roman Lake at night sells you fake items. I don't know why the author did it but if you buy an item from him you will end up with a fake on in inventory. To get the real item you need to have more or equal amount of money after you're done shopping. If you don't item will be swapped with a fake.

To clarify a bit more if you didn't get it:

If you have 100k Gold when you talk to the vendor and buy an item that costs 80k you will end up with 20k. If you click to close the vendor window, game check if 100k < 20k. If it's not true items are swapped.

To get the real item you need to sell items worth same or more as the item you're buying.

I did the prostitution scene couple of times to save up 500k. I spend all that money to buy those 50k items from the same vendor. Then you talk to him again sell 4 of them for 25k and buy the demon ring that gives you 500DEF. You can do the same for all other items that show up.

Every time you buy a fake item one more item unlocks in the shop. This means you'll have to buy double items so you'll need twice as much money then listed below.

1. Demon King Bracelet - 84k
2. Demon King Ring - 90k
3. Demon King Charm - 110k
4. Holy Bracelet - 184k
5. Holy Ring - 580k
6. Holy Charm - 380k
7. Holy Necklace - 1000k
8. Holy Rapier - 850k < has 999ATK

I think I'll cheat with money, coz it doesn't make sense to do 80 times prostitution scene just to get the money.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I saw inside rpg maker some switch gets turned on when you kill him but have no clue where it's used, maybe nowhere.

Is there an end for when you kill those generals and liberate maronite village? The village is now getting rebuilt but I got nothing to do... Only thing that's left is to go and defeat that general near red crystal and either get end1 or end2.

Also I noticed that bloody vendor in Roman Lake at night sells you fake items. I don't know why the author did it but if you buy an item from him you will end up with a fake on in inventory. To get the real item you need to have more or equal amount of money after you're done shopping. If you don't item will be swapped with a fake.

To clarify a bit more if you didn't get it:

If you have 100k Gold when you talk to the vendor and buy an item that costs 80k you will end up with 20k. If you click to close the vendor window, game check if 100k < 20k. If it's not true items are swapped.

To get the real item you need to sell items worth same or more as the item you're buying.

I did the prostitution scene couple of times to save up 500k. I spend all that money to buy those 50k items from the same vendor. Then you talk to him again sell 4 of them for 25k and buy the demon ring that gives you 500DEF. You can do the same for all other items that show up.

Every time you buy a fake item one more item unlocks in the shop. This means you'll have to buy double items so you'll need twice as much money then listed below.

1. Demon King Bracelet - 84k
2. Demon King Ring - 90k
3. Demon King Charm - 110k
4. Holy Bracelet - 184k
5. Holy Ring - 580k
6. Holy Charm - 380k
7. Holy Necklace - 1000k
8. Holy Rapier - 850k < has 999ATK

I think I'll cheat with money, coz it doesn't make sense to do 80 times prostitution scene just to get the money.
Hm, had no idea about that. But yeah.....totally not worth the time put in, except maybe the Rapier. Even then, there's only like 3 battles that would be even worth having that for.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To get the rapier you have to first obtain every other item on the list... so it's not worth it at all...

wsihungc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

was wondering will my save from version 2.1.0 work in 2.1.3??
or do i have to replay it??

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

was wondering will my save from version 2.1.0 work in 2.1.3??
or do i have to replay it??
If you're playing with my partial then it won't, if you're playing the original it just might.

wsihungc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmmmmm.......... did i do something wrong, it seem the merchant is gone and now is a women selling my items

how do i get the merchant to sell me panties??

edit: ok quick question, where do i find that farmer?? he told me to go to the farm to find him

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmmmmm.......... did i do something wrong, it seem the merchant is gone and now is a women selling my items

how do i get the merchant to sell me panties??

edit: ok quick question, where do i find that farmer?? he told me to go to the farm to find him
I don't know why it's so hard to read at least replies and questions on few pages back...

This below applies only if you're not using my patch and I don't think you are. If you're using then again it won't work because you would need to restart the game from start or load a save file before you're locked out of barracks(military academy).

I think i figured out why for some people the scene with the shop owner after the war starts (when you cant enter the barracks) wont happen and you get stuck with the old lady at the shop the whole time.

During the second scene with the farmer, after it ends, you need to talk to him one more time before leaving, thats when he tells you that you need panties and triggers the shop scene to happen. If you walk away after the sex scene without talking to him, he will disappear and not trigger the rest.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone tell me how can I beat the "bat" from the cave? where you save a lady by his possession

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone tell me how can I beat the "bat" from the cave? where you save a lady by his possession
Easy, the very next day you should have received a ring from the elder. Equip it......that is all.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Easy, the very next day you should have received a ring from the elder. Equip it......that is all.
Even with the ring I had trouble tbh. You can dodge the magical dmg attack but if you get unlucky he still hits you for 300 physical.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even with the ring I had trouble tbh. You can dodge the magical dmg attack but if you get unlucky he still hits you for 300 physical.
I must have gotten lucky then, if he wasn't trying to do the magic attack I was either dodging or blocking his attack. That and I kept him stun locked every chance I could.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I must have gotten lucky then, if he wasn't trying to do the magic attack I was either dodging or blocking his attack. That and I kept him stun locked every chance I could.
You never say you got lucky. It's always skill if you win, but if you lose then it's unlucky.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You never say you got lucky. It's always skill if you win, but if you lose then it's unlucky.
I try to at least give the illusion that I'm humble :p

loneliness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am here to tell if someone update window 10
and RGSS-RTP based games' alphabets became disappeared
After open language control panel and install window language pack
and restart

FYI

stareh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

okay... i got to the beach, met a woman that left after speaking with her, then na-da, spoke to everyone day or night, had the perv peeking once, can't even rent a room in the luxe hotel, no miniskirt, can put bikini on beach, but can in the hotel... but if i leave the hotel I'm stuck with my bikini with no way to remove it, can't teleport, and can't go back in the hotel, dude wont let me.

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, last week I started getting this error:

Only happens with this game. (Or perhaps RPGmaker XP games, since this is the only I currently have downloaded.)
Happened before I upgraded to windows 10, so that's probably not what caused it. Didn't uninstall any RTPs either. Coudln't copy the error-text, but maybe someone here can read/understand what it says.

Attachments

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I can't even start the game up on Windows 8, no error message, just the circle of the computer working and then... nothing, not even a process showing up on the task manager :/

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys, can I use the 2.1.2 bugfix and partial patch on ver. 2.1.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.