What's new

RPG RPG Maker [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラ / Spin Around Sayla (RJ155863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trades

Reputation score
Re: RJ155863 回転切りのセイラ

I think i figured out why for some people the scene with the shop owner after the war starts (when you cant enter the barracks) wont happen and you get stuck with the old lady at the shop the whole time.

During the second scene with the farmer, after it ends, you need to talk to him one more time before leaving, thats when he tells you that you need panties and triggers the shop scene to happen. If you walk away after the sex scene without talking to him, he will disappear and not trigger the rest.

godnueng123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think i figured out why for some people the scene with the shop owner after the war starts (when you cant enter the barracks) wont happen and you get stuck with the old lady at the shop the whole time.

During the second scene with the farmer, after it ends, you need to talk to him one more time before leaving, thats when he tells you that you need panties and triggers the shop scene to happen. If you walk away after the sex scene without talking to him, he will disappear and not trigger the rest.

Yes!! It work now!! Thank you so much sir.

well after all this i think i will wait for v3.0 or whatever version that have less problem.

JBGames

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Haven't had a chance to play it yet. If it's anything like the Scale Garden games it should be good.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey guys, is there no news about the game? updates?. I wonder if the author knows about the bugs running in the game u,u

loneliness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

now I play version 2.1.3 because as I concerned previous version
contains bugs that would not trigger some scenes
but version 2.1.3, all alphabets are vanished even I use system local Japan
so...bugs???

ElijahHu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You don't really need editor to enter debug mode - just start the game with debug parameter - no hyphens or slashes, just "...\Game.exe debug". Debug mode special keys (for those who don't know):
F2 (always) - toggles display of FPS in window title;
Ctrl (on map, depends on game) - "no clip" as hrpgheaven called it - ignores events, map passages, etc. - use with care as this can screw up the game;
F9 (on map, depends on game) - opens debug window, allowing change of game switches and variables - use with care as this can screw up the game;
HI! I Would Love To Ask A Queston, There Is No Scripts But Could I Ask How Can I Toggle The Debug Mode On By setting the variable $DEBUG to TRUE ?

loneliness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

now I play version 2.1.3 because as I concerned previous version
contains bugs that would not trigger some scenes
but version 2.1.3, all alphabets are vanished even I use system local Japan
so...bugs???
I noticed that this problem happened to every game that using same
development program (which is I don't know what the program is, I install them all)
Anyway, problem happened because I upgrade my OS to window10.
Anybody knows how to fix or at least know which application this game based on, please tell me, so I can google it and find solution.

Thank you

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I noticed that this problem happened to every game that using same
development program (which is I don't know what the program is, I install them all)
Anyway, problem happened because I upgrade my OS to window10.
Anybody knows how to fix or at least know which application this game based on, please tell me, so I can google it and find solution.

Thank you
Open up your game.ini file and make sure this line is like this "Library=RGSS104J.dll".

Other then this I don't know what your problem could be. If it is this problem then you could've solved it by using search option.

EDIT:

Partial 2.1.2 + Bug Fix (including the farmer disappearing bug if you don't talk to him at the right time. I think this was intentionally made like that, but who knows)
Doesn't have that CG room bug fix that he added in 2.1.3

Last edited:

loneliness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Open up your game.ini file and make sure this line is like this "Library=RGSS104J.dll".

Other then this I don't know what your problem could be. If it is this problem then you could've solved it by using search option.

EDIT:

Partial 2.1.2 + Bug Fix (including the farmer disappearing bug if you don't talk to him at the right time. I think this was intentionally made like that, but who knows)
As my several attempts to fix the problem, it is surely that because Window 10 makes RGSS-RTP not show Japanese alphabets (which is suck because i can't see even a number)

It seems like I can't restore back to Window 7 either because I don't have space to back up all my stuff
sounds like I can't play this game anymore (or other games that base on RGSS-RTP) TwT

stareh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

okay so, I made it north of town, passed thru the 1st outpost, then at the 2nd one did all the lewds I could, 1 guy in a corner is not leting me approach a 2nd time, and the woman chief I can challenge consistently whoop my ass.

according to the panels in that region they is prolly something more, and still got a bunch of unseen events in black in the CG rom lower left.

what am I missing?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

okay so, I made it north of town, passed thru the 1st outpost, then at the 2nd one did all the lewds I could, 1 guy in a corner is not leting me approach a 2nd time, and the woman chief I can challenge consistently whoop my ass.

according to the panels in that region they is prolly something more, and still got a bunch of unseen events in black in the CG rom lower left.

what am I missing?
You need to defeat that woman general to progress. Upgrade you sword at blacksmith to max level buy potions and fight her, try to use kick to stun her then use cut, then kick until she's stunned again and cut after. I defeated her on my 2nd try. Was very unlucky on first attempt...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what am I missing?
First outpost there is a string of events. First get the event for the guard watching the gate, after you get an event from the four guys near the campfire, after that the guy messing with the grass has a scene, after that talking to one of the guards with prompt a threesome with another guard.

This will make it night and your clothes are missing. Talk to the guard watching the gate leading to 2nd outpost, then head into the tent near entrance, talk to the guard on the couch for a scene, head back outside and talk to the guard at the entrance again for a scene. Return to the guy watching the gate leading to 2nd outpost again to get your clothes back.

2nd outpost, there's just the 3 guys with the 2 girls at the bathing area. After the first time you watch this scene, you can choose which guy you have sex with each night.

stareh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to defeat that woman general to progress. Upgrade you sword at blacksmith to max level ...
okay... and how do you upgrade weapons? all she does is spin on herself every 2 days, do I need a special item to upgrade weapon?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

okay... and how do you upgrade weapons? all she does is spin on herself every 2 days, do I need a special item to upgrade weapon?
Nah he upgrades it for you for free. I think you can upgrade it 11 times and for the last upgrade you need metal crystal item.

You upgrade it like this.
1. You talk to him and give him your rapier and he gives you some other crap sword so you have some kind of a weapon.
2. Next day you go to him, talk and pick up your sword.

So for each upgrade you need to spend 2 days. So in total for all upgrades you need 11*2 days. Better start upgrading as soon as you finish prologue :)

You get the metal crystal in the cave above the temple on map where there are dozens of those plant monsters.

To get the difference between sword power I'll just say first rapier you get has 82 ATK and the last upgraded rapier has 143 ATK.

If you're using my partial you can know which sword you have by reading the item decription. I've put there v1 (version 1), v2(version 2) ... it goes up to 11.

Yea and also she spins herself to check out the new sword, see if it's balanced right and show her ass to the blacksmith.

stareh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nah he upgrades it for you for free. I think you can upgrade it 11 times and for the last upgrade you need metal crystal item.

tnx a lot, that explains so much actually.

EC-ZEX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's hard to tell you guys what you need to do coz I'm not sure myself because I also had trouble getting the wounded farmer and then suddenly when I came to see him he was lying on the ground... I had no idea what I did...
thanks to you

anybody knows ?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So you need to advance the scene with:

old man in inn
Gordon in inn bath
you need to go and see farmer scene(probably the short one where you feed only one or two cows before sex) that day and go to sleep

If you did all that, all the right triggers should be up and u'll find him on the farm wounded.

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

mega.nz/#!hpESCSSK!Hl0M_bwghguPPcJvvnC7okXWpVmCxQw8dy5oxYtKO00
Thank You very much for providing the partials!

Question: if your 2.1.2 + Bugfix partial were to be used with the 2.1.3 game, would it have any adverse effects?
Or - if assuming the only change was adding two scenes to / fixing two scenes in the CG room - will there only be 2 untranslated / not working CGs in the CG room?

Pfff... In short :) : will it work with 2.1.3?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank You very much for providing the partials!

Question: if your 2.1.2 + Bugfix partial were to be used with the 2.1.3 game, would it have any adverse effects?
Or - if assuming the only change was adding two scenes to / fixing two scenes in the CG room - will there only be 2 untranslated / not working CGs in the CG room?

Pfff... In short :) : will it work with 2.1.3?
... If you overwrite 2.1.3 files with 2.1.2 then your game version will be 2.1.2.... It's not a matter of will it work... you'll have the version 2.1.2 of the game...

On side note, does anyone know what happens to the vampire when you kill him? Does he reappear in some other map?

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

... If you overwrite 2.1.3 files with 2.1.2 then you game version will be 2.1.2.... It's not a matter of will it work... you'll have the version 2.1.2 of the game...

On side note, does anyone know what happens to the vampire when you kill him? Does he reappear in some other map?
Not at all, he disappears completely from the game. It sucks though went everywhere looking for him. If you don't lose to him the second time you meet, you'll forever lost out on his second scene.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.