What's new

RPG RPG Maker [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラ / Spin Around Sayla (RJ155863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: RJ155863 回転切りのセイラ

Version 2.1.2 is out if anyone could be some kind and post a link.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you manage to find the scenes in the bottom left of the CG room? The ones with the miniskirt? Also, is there anything happening at the beach resort area? I think there are scenes with the red headed guy, but nothing seems to trigger them.
I got everything. And yes the red headed guy has scenes. To start them, first talk to him and then talk to everyone else on the bath and then leave the bath, he'll stop you and tell you to put on your biniki to play with him.

In 2.1.0, his second and last scene has a game breaking bug. Once he leaves, his sprite will still remain and the next scene will take place. You have to talk to all the people around (NOT HIM, you'll cause a freeze) and then leave the area and return. He'll be back, and you start the second scene but this time it'll correctly go to nighttime afterwards.

Pretty much, dev made a conflict where the two scenes try to play on top of each other.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got everything. And yes the red headed guy has scenes. To start them, first talk to him and then talk to everyone else on the bath and then leave the bath, he'll stop you and tell you to put on your biniki to play with him.

In 2.1.0, his second and last scene has a game breaking bug. Once he leaves, his sprite will still remain and the next scene will take place. You have to talk to all the people around (NOT HIM, you'll cause a freeze) and then leave the area and return. He'll be back, and you start the second scene but this time it'll correctly go to nighttime afterwards.

Pretty much, dev made a conflict where the two scenes try to play on top of each other.
Thanks. How did you get the miniskirt scenes? Also, the red headed guy is just standing by the beach for me. Not in any kind of bath.

EDIT: If I change to the bikini at the hotel pool he doesn't have any new scenes and just repeats what he was saying before. The changing cabins at the beach do not work for me by the way. Might be a bug.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks. How did you get the miniskirt scenes? Also, the red headed guy is just standing by the beach for me. Not in any kind of bath.

EDIT: If I change to the bikini at the hotel pool he doesn't have any new scenes and just repeats what he was saying before. The changing cabins at the beach do not work for me by the way. Might be a bug.
No, my spelling is just shit tonight. bath = beach.

Also, the miniskirt scenes are from the job you get inside the hotel you mentioned. Start the quest by talking to the lady, going outside and talking to the girl, go back inside and talk to the man that's there now and then.....i can't remember....but pretty much you get the lady to come back, I think passing days or talking to people brings her back.

She'll start you up, the job takes place on the second floor that's guarded. Enjoy it's a very long multiple task group of scenes much like the onsen bar in the starting town. You can't leave until you've done certain ones, and how to advance isn't always obvious.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No, my spelling is just shit tonight. bath = beach.

Also, the miniskirt scenes are from the job you get inside the hotel you mentioned. Start the quest by talking to the lady, going outside and talking to the girl, go back inside and talk to the man that's there now and then.....i can't remember....but pretty much you get the lady to come back, I think passing days or talking to people brings her back.

She'll start you up, the job takes place on the second floor that's guarded. Enjoy it's a very long multiple task group of scenes much like the onsen bar in the starting town. You can't leave until you've done certain ones, and how to advance isn't always obvious.
Thanks again. I think my game might be bugged. After talking with absolutely everyone multiple time, waiting several days... still nothing happens. Also, you mentioned changing into a bikini. Do the 3 changing booths at the beach work for you? They do nothing for me, so I can't change clothes there.

Another quich question. The area to the south east from the beach map has a guard blocking a gate. Can you somehow proceed there?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks again. I think my game might be bugged. After talking with absolutely everyone multiple time, waiting several days... still nothing happens. Also, you mentioned changing into a bikini. Do the 3 changing booths at the beach work for you? They do nothing for me, so I can't change clothes there.

Another quich question. The area to the south east from the beach map has a guard blocking a gate. Can you somehow proceed there?
Yes, but only after the redhead asks you to do so. Then you can change whenever you like. If nothing is changing, try sleeping at the cheap inn until night and talk to people then. Someone could be the trigger to get everything else started.

Yes, that's the whole reason Sarah is taking the job at the beach resort. So she can get the documents she needs to get by the guard.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes, but only after the redhead asks you to do so. Then you can change whenever you like. If nothing is changing, try sleeping at the cheap inn until night and talk to people then. Someone could be the trigger to get everything else started.

Yes, that's the whole reason Sarah is taking the job at the beach resort. So she can get the documents she needs to get by the guard.
Hmm, definitely bugged then. The guy already talked to me when I tried leaving the beach and I still can't use the booths. I'll try talking to everyone again, sleeping for a few days and so on.

If nothing works, I'll just wait until someone uploads the new version. :)

asdf1b

Reputation score

How do you reach the new town?

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would also like to know how to get to the other town and/or beach, while i would also like to know what the whole thing about this other girl is? Something about the boyfriend rescuing her? When does that happen? how do we trigger it? so far i havent been able to get ANY of the new scenes, but i dont want to trigger the war since im scared i might miss some scenes

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How can I make the farmer give me the item to enter in the HQ again? I only can see a scene with him giving me the milk in the end, which strangely does not appear in the CG room (only the first 2 scenes are unlocked there). Also, I already have all scenes with the shopkeeper unlocked, so one thing can't be related to the other.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

To get into HQ again I think you have to do all of the scenes with the doctor at the church and the scenes at the hotel at night along with the farmer.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would also like to know how to get to the other town and/or beach, while i would also like to know what the whole thing about this other girl is? Something about the boyfriend rescuing her? When does that happen? how do we trigger it? so far i havent been able to get ANY of the new scenes, but i dont want to trigger the war since im scared i might miss some scenes
The only thing new pre-war is that the farmer's grope scene near the northern outpost is no longer repeatable. Sarah will stop helping him after the first full session. So feel free to go ahead and advance once all the scenes repeat/done.
"this other girl" is far too vague, you need to be careful about that. No one can help you if they don't know what you're talking about....I do however in this case but just saying for future reference, learn names or give some associations to people. Anywho, that's already explained in the thread multiple times but that is the trigger for the war (just discovered that it's not actually war but more like them preparing for the chance of war, but it's just easier to say). The final H scene with the boyfriend leads to him helping the maid which leads to members of the guard leaving (a.k.a. post war).

How can I make the farmer give me the item to enter in the HQ again? I only can see a scene with him giving me the milk in the end, which strangely does not appear in the CG room (only the first 2 scenes are unlocked there). Also, I already have all scenes with the shopkeeper unlocked, so one thing can't be related to the other.
There is no item to enter barracks, after doing enough scenes you're suppose to find him lying down with his cows missing, find out that he was attacked, and that leads to Sarah no longer avoiding the barracks.

And as Demon418 mentioned, both the hospital scenes and the onsen scenes are related. Try getting all of the old H scenes first and see if that does it. If not......*shrugs* all i can say is keep going to the farmer until he does finally advance. I usually watch the shopkeeper scene before going to him AND I discovered that the scene skip is somewhat bugged. If there's a trigger that happens because of the scene, sometimes it won't trigger.

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much for the explanation, KHTA. As for being vague, i apologize for that, thing is i did not have information on all that, as such i could not have been more precise despite wanting to. In any case, i can advance now

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There is no item to enter barracks, after doing enough scenes you're suppose to find him lying down with his cows missing, find out that he was attacked, and that leads to Sarah no longer avoiding the barracks.

And as Demon418 mentioned, both the hospital scenes and the onsen scenes are related. Try getting all of the old H scenes first and see if that does it. If not......*shrugs* all i can say is keep going to the farmer until he does finally advance. I usually watch the shopkeeper scene before going to him AND I discovered that the scene skip is somewhat bugged. If there's a trigger that happens because of the scene, sometimes it won't trigger.
Must be some new bug of 2.1.2, I can't activate this scene with the missing cows with the farmer and his 3rd h-scene still doesn't appear in my CG room, despise the number of times I already seen it.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Must be some new bug of 2.1.2, I can't activate this scene with the missing cows with the farmer and his 3rd h-scene still doesn't appear in my CG room, despise the number of times I already seen it.
I've just dled 2.1.2, i'll take a look-see and try to reproduce it. If not, all I can say is hope you can find a dl for 2.0.2 and 2.1.0 and go through it the way I did.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've just dled 2.1.2, i'll take a look-see and try to reproduce it. If not, all I can say is hope you can find a dl for 2.0.2 and 2.1.0 and go through it the way I did.
Tried my save with 2.0.2 and there's a difference. In this version I can take care of all the cows. The farmer only "takes care" of Sarah after the 4th cow, when she crouch to take the grass, turns back to him and undresses completely starting the scene.
In 2.1.2 he does this just after the first cow.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tried my save with 2.0.2 and there's a difference. In this version I can take care of all the cows. The farmer only "takes care" of Sarah after the 4th cow, when she crouch to take the grass, turns back to him and undresses completely starting the scene.
In 2.1.2 he does this just after the first cow.
That could be why it's not advancing. Give it a try and see if that works, but stay away from the onsen in 2.0.2. I'll keep seeing if i can reproduce it on 2.1.2. Man....didn't realize even after skipping through everything and knowing exactly what to do it still took an hour and a half to get through all the pre-war content....

edit: Tested and 2.1.2 works. I was able to get the scene as soon as I completely finished the onsen scenes. Make sure you have every scene with the doctor, the old man in the inn and those in the onsen pub and it'll work.

I did get the one cow bug though.

Last edited:

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That could be why it's not advancing. Give it a try and see if that works, but stay away from the onsen in 2.0.2. I'll keep seeing if i can reproduce it on 2.1.2. Man....didn't realize even after skipping through everything and knowing exactly what to do it still took an hour and a half to get through all the pre-war content....

edit: Tested and 2.1.2 works. I was able to get the scene as soon as I completely finished the onsen scenes. Make sure you have every scene with the doctor, the old man in the inn and those in the onsen pub and it'll work.

I did get the one cow bug though.
Thank you for the help, but version 2.1.3 solved my problem. Just did his scene one more time and the story proceeded to the event with the red panties.
Now lets see what new bugs wait for me in this update :p

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well if someone could upload 2.1.3 that would be great, because as it stand i cant even start the cow event as it is. I did the event with the farmer and the grass, second time it was longer and got interrupted by the guard, but after that the farmer just disappears and i cant buy any panties at the shop nor can i find the farmer anywhere.

Also another thing i wonder is where this beach is? im trying to find new event but im having trouble finding them.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well if someone could upload 2.1.3 that would be great, because as it stand i cant even start the cow event as it is. I did the event with the farmer and the grass, second time it was longer and got interrupted by the guard, but after that the farmer just disappears and i cant buy any panties at the shop nor can i find the farmer anywhere.

Also another thing i wonder is where this beach is? im trying to find new event but im having trouble finding them.
Check page 26 for the 2.1.3 download.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.