What's new

RPG RPG Maker [HO_Works] 回転切りのセイラ / Spin Around Sayla (RJ155863)

Status
Not open for further replies.

esteon

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ155863 回転切りのセイラ

@rpgheaven did you found any new scene's in 2.1 version??

Boyfriend: Begins playing with your nipples (starts war, locks some scenes)

Rich Man: Gives you the bikini and THAT'S IT. One scene.

Tool Shop: Blowjob

Lumberjack: One scene

Youngster: Two scenes, both happen naturally with the flow of the game!

Bug Guy: Two scenes. Last one he gets smacked by friend/wife/whatever.

Old Man (Hat / House with Onsen): Two scenes (then he disappears).

Old Man (Bald / Inn): He fucks her like three times in a row.

Onsen Bar (Co-Worker, Green Hair, Blonde Hair): Leads to Game Over.

Guard Captain: She masturbates alone (looking at couple).

Masturbation: One without dildo with libido high, one with dildo, if you ain't go the first one, sell the dildo.

Battle Fuck: Soldiers past the end game cave (Care Pregnancy!) & the bugs, that's it.

Sprite Sex South Watchtower: Who gives a shit?

that's H -scene walkthrough on ur page 6 already seen :D + with 3 bath scene with the boys in barrack's. if there any new H scene update the Hint's on page 6

2xj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the scene in the Onsen Bar.

B

bleahblah

Is it possible to get a save where she can freely walk around the world and wear whatever'?

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I started this game again and this time I can't get the farmer to appear with the cows and I can't get the guy at the store to show up and give me the red panties. Can someone point me in the right direction because I can't find out what to do but somehow did it in my other playthrough.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

From what I've played so far, it doesn't seem you're not able to get anything new before the war, but maybe I'm missing something, I'm not sure.
I've tried talking to every main NPC for new scenes and no dice (all the pre-war).
I'm going to activate the war flag and see what happens from there.

Oh and yeah... v2.1.1 is released and guess what. Yep, more bugs lol.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I activated the war flag and I can't get the farmer to appear with the cows and I can't get the guy at the store to show up and give me the red panties.

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From what I've played so far, it doesn't seem you're not able to get anything new before the war, but maybe I'm missing something, I'm not sure.
I've tried talking to every main NPC for new scenes and no dice (all the pre-war).
I'm going to activate the war flag and see what happens from there.

Oh and yeah... v2.1.1 is released and guess what. Yep, more bugs lol.
It's story-bound.
Your boyfriend saves that other girl (Marina or smth. like that) from some old dude and fucks her and I think he breaks up with you. After that Sarah is okay with having sex with other people, before that she doesn't want to cheat on him... Even though I think what she does before can be considered cheating, I just can't find a better word to describe this.

I activated the war flag and I can't get the farmer to appear with the cows and I can't get the guy at the store to show up and give me the red panties.
You need to get the farmer event at the top part, where you pull the weed out and he starts groping you. The event is longer after the war. You get interrupted by the guard and he tells you to get new panties and come to the cows.

On another note: Going home after this Event I got stuck, with two text boxes continuing to trigger each other. Something about Temple Jii-San and the other one about the cook in the hotel.

Last edited:

imstilldreaming

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I started this game again and this time I can't get the farmer to appear with the cows and I can't get the guy at the store to show up and give me the red panties. Can someone point me in the right direction because I can't find out what to do but somehow did it in my other playthrough.
When the war starts go to the shop... i did it when a woman was outside of your house, in another run i tried after some others events and the guy of the shop wasnt there :/

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I did the farmers first scene up north and then he said to meet at the farm and he does not show up. I also tried to go to the shop while the lady is outside the house but she is still at the counter when I go to the shop. I'm just going to assume these are glitches and wait for a new update.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

The woman outside your house isn't the same as the one at the shop counter.
The woman at the shop counter is there, because she found out her husband was sleeping with another the woman that was at your house (I think it's the maid, but not sure) and from there you're not able to talk to the guy anymore...
However, there's still more flags on the shop that I haven't checked and hopefully something will trigger him again.

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The woman outside your house isn't the same as the one at the shop counter.
The woman at the shop counter is there, because she found out her husband was sleeping with another the woman that was at your house (I think it's the maid, but not sure) and from there you're not able to talk to the guy anymore...
However, there's still more flags on the shop that I haven't checked and hopefully something will trigger him again.
I had his wife at the store and after I triggered the panty-flag the guy was back at the counter again. And the couple having sex in the top library of the barracks was there too.

Did anyone try going out of the house with different clothes in this version, or is the clothing system still completely irrelevant?

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For the people messing with the save to find about the updates, is it possible now to go to the house in upper part of the map, after you get out of the village, or to the shrine near the farm to finish the mixed bath quest?
Also, how about walking outside naked?
Or does the creator still needs to put these in the game?

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did anyone manage to get the scenes in the lower left part of the CG room? I am talking about the ones with the new mini skirt. Also, on the new map with the 2 resorts and the beach, there seem to be scenes with the red haired guy. I can't seem to trigger those.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Soo... huh.... I just did every available possible scene on the village (after the war event trigger) and still the guy isn't at the shop... do I need to go to the beach and kill all the soldiers first?!

I really don't wanna waste so much time clearing up every enemy only to find out nothing solved x.x

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Soo... huh.... I just did every available possible scene on the village (after the war event trigger) and still the guy isn't at the shop... do I need to go to the beach and kill all the soldiers first?!

I really don't wanna waste so much time clearing up every enemy only to find out nothing solved x.x
I didn't enter the cave in my latest playthrough and I still have all the scenes in the village, including the shop keeper. So, no need to fight the soldiers. From memory: I did the second scene with the farmer to the north (when the guard interrupts) and after that the shopkeeper events started.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I didn't enter the cave in my latest playthrough and I still have all the scenes in the village, including the shop keeper. So, no need to fight the soldiers. From memory: I did the second scene with the farmer to the north (when the guard interrupts) and after that the shopkeeper events started.
You did the 2nd scene after or before the war trigger?
Everywhere I looked, I'm only able to do the 2nd event after the war trigger and after triggering the event the shopkeeper's wife finds about him cheating on her and he just doesn't ever appear again at the counter ...
Wtf am I missing?!

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You did the 2nd scene after or before the war trigger?
Everywhere I looked, I'm only able to do the 2nd event after the war trigger and after triggering the event the shopkeeper's wife finds about him cheating on her and he just doesn't ever appear again at the counter ...
Wtf am I missing?!
What version you using? The newest? 2.1.0?

2.1.0, there was a bug with this event and a work around the dev mentioned on his site, the work-around is gone due to the new updates but I think it involves just skipping over that part by talking with the farmer with white panties and then with the red panties.

I got through the scene while playing 2.0.2, since all it had bug wise was the game breaking bug in the onsen and switch to 2.1.0 after already having all those cleared.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

What version you using? The newest? 2.1.0?

2.1.0, there was a bug with this event and a work around the dev mentioned on his site, the work-around is gone due to the new updates but I think it involves just skipping over that part by talking with the farmer with white panties and then with the red panties.

I got through the scene while playing 2.0.2, since all it had bug wise was the game breaking bug in the onsen and switch to 2.1.0 after already having all those cleared.
Ugh... fck it. I might as well just add this game to the forever waiting list to be fully completed. I just noticed there's a bunch of stuff still to come...
Well, I'm gonna forget this game until then, thanks for all the help anyway.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ugh... fck it. I might as well just add this game to the forever waiting list to be fully completed. I just noticed there's a bunch of stuff still to come...
Well, I'm gonna forget this game until then, thanks for all the help anyway.
The game as it is can be completed (can't speak for newest version, haven't played it). I used 2.0.2 to start the 2.0+ content and then switched over to 2.1 when it was released to escape the bug in 2.0.2. 2.1 then carried me up to the end of content.

There was however a potential game breaking bug later in the game, but it's easily dodged once you know about it. And i don't see any actual content being added to the game for awhile, we'll probably see more bug fixes to fix bugs but end up adding new bugs. Rather than new stuff, I'll like for him to replace the old styled scenes with the newly animated ones and finish scenes that look like they could continue.

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game as it is can be completed (can't speak for newest version, haven't played it). I used 2.0.2 to start the 2.0+ content and then switched over to 2.1 when it was released to escape the bug in 2.0.2. 2.1 then carried me up to the end of content.

There was however a potential game breaking bug later in the game, but it's easily dodged once you know about it. And i don't see any actual content being added to the game for awhile, we'll probably see more bug fixes to fix bugs but end up adding new bugs. Rather than new stuff, I'll like for him to replace the old styled scenes with the newly animated ones and finish scenes that look like they could continue.
Did you manage to find the scenes in the bottom left of the CG room? The ones with the miniskirt? Also, is there anything happening at the beach resort area? I think there are scenes with the red headed guy, but nothing seems to trigger them.

Status
Not open for further replies.