What's new

ACT Unknown/Hiatus [Hnyarly] Sex Realm (Work in Progress)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Sex Realm (Work in Progress)

There are a few tricks one can use to maximize sluttiness, but I've capped out at 77 sluttiness (no horniness) regardless. That's enough to get her topless and to give the pig trader a HJ. See image for proof.

But that's all I've found. Unfortunately, masturbation on bed gives nothing. It seems that elf HJ gives nothing. It seems it's not possible to cum from Ent or Slime.

If anyone else has got something to top this, I'd be grateful to hear about it. Beth would need 90 sluttiness to blow the pig trader.
Care to share the save file? didn't remember the OP lizard and ant at first levels

kjelle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Care to share the save file? didn't remember the OP lizard and ant at first levels
Can do. You'll want the second-to-last save slot for max slut. The one at level 11. But feel free to toy with the others which are at various stages of the game.

Excellent work!
Thanks. :)
Nice game btw. Keep up the good work!

Attachments

foible

Reputation score

Where did you get those gloves? I want.

kjelle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where did you get those gloves? I want.
They were a random drop of a monster. A slime, I believe. Unfortunately, I don't know of any other way to get them apart from being a lucky SOB. One time I also managed to get a red Chinese dress as a drop. Real nice that one.

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Holy fucking shit it's been like 200 years you're back
what the fuck happened to you?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Edit - Thread moved back.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Hi!
There's a mini-update at my blog
^^
So yeah... I dumped a few hours into this and well I'm finding some of the previous tips untrue. Can't do shit with the elf trader, he just says he's not into humans, the ent won't do anything either. Thus I'm stuck at the 36 sluttiness I got from losing to the slime boss a bunch.

Might wanna make the hentai enemies respawn BTW. Rather silly to have an H-game where progressing actually lowers the amount of H that you can get. Just saying.

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So yeah... I dumped a few hours into this and well I'm finding some of the previous tips untrue. Can't do shit with the elf trader, he just says he's not into humans, the ent won't do anything either. Thus I'm stuck at the 36 sluttiness I got from losing to the slime boss a bunch.

Might wanna make the hentai enemies respawn BTW. Rather silly to have an H-game where progressing actually lowers the amount of H that you can get. Just saying.
Some mechanics have change with new update. In old version you only have to increase your seduction (I think it was up to 18 or 20) enough to be attravtive to elf. Now you also have to take care of your sweat. When you fight or have sex your body become more sweaty, and you need to clean to remove it. And definitelly the elf guy has no a kink for sweated humans. But there are some other NPCs that do.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Some mechanics have change with new update. In old version you only have to increase your seduction (I think it was up to 18 or 20) enough to be attravtive to elf. Now you also have to take care of your sweat. When you fight or have sex your body become more sweaty, and you need to clean to remove it. And definitelly the elf guy has no a kink for sweated humans. But there are some other NPCs that do.

Huh, I did another run and the only real different thing was that I got the gnome events to fire, after that I was able to get the red wolf, ent, and then both the elf and the guard to fire.
What causes sweat? Is it just a time-based thing or?

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's based on actions:
- Each walking cycle adds 1 sweat point.
- Each attack or spell adds 3 sweat point.
- Each sex action adds 1 sweat point.

From 0 to 200 sweat points -> Range 0 (no sweat).
Over 200 sweat points, each 50 sweat points increases one point the range. For example, with 320 sweat points, Beth is in the 3rd range.
Maximum sweat range is 10.

How sweat affect mechanics.
- For humanoids, each range works at 1 point penalty to Beth's seduction.
- For monsters and dirty humanoids, each range works at 1 point bonus to Beth's seduction.
- Animals and some other monsters can track Beth by her scent. So, they can find Beth at higher distance when she's sweat. At maximum range, they can detect Beth at double distance than when she's clean.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh, that's a pretty neat mechanic.

Dragon_Claw

Reputation score

Can do. You'll want the second-to-last save slot for max slut. The one at level 11. But feel free to toy with the others which are at various stages of the game.

Thanks. :)
Nice game btw. Keep up the good work!
Sorry to bother you, but how do you start the save file to your game? Every time I extract the file and start the game nothing is popping up in the load game menu.

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to bother you, but how do you start the save file to your game? Every time I extract the file and start the game nothing is popping up in the load game menu.
Use the diary pages in your inventory to save the game.

locomotor79

Reputation score
download linkd on on mega.nz are gone unable to DL the game can any 1 re-upload it perhaps

Last edited:

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need to fix the links, sorry u_u

locomotor79

Reputation score
hee @Hnyarly can you add special cheat menu whit modifiers and such since its still a demo.
what did you add after V0.402 becausse i still have that version.
ok how the heck canthis happen
1663617836707.png
i am in the save cave whit bed and out off nowere comes this snake in the cave but the hallway is pretty darn long how can the snake get all the way here

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
No, they're working on something else.