What's new

ACT Unknown/Hiatus [Hnyarly] Sex Realm (Work in Progress)

dagecko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex Realm (Work in Progress)

Hey guys, just to let you know that the game is being worked on again. Link on first page is still valid. :)
Great! I liked the concept and manner of this game and had been really disappointed when the author 'disappeared'.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

did anyone have any luck with cheat engine with this game? the limited saves are quite annoying and i just want to lock my health to be able to actually see the game without any accidents

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's a flash game, although wrapped in a funny (i.e. harder to unwrap) projector. I think I remember someone saying flash games weren't very cheatable with the standard "keep one location in memory fixed to a specific value" technique.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i remember this flash game its a fun one :)

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone please tell me where is the key for the little mage?

I can't find it...

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone please tell me where is the key for the little mage?

I can't find it...
In the bushes next to the house.

Also after playing every thing until the impassable bridge part. I assume the only hentai piece in the game is the unbeatable wolf?

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also after playing every thing until the impassable bridge part. I assume the only hentai piece in the game is the unbeatable wolf?
  • Lose to the rats three times (but a fourth time is a game over)
  • Lose to the slime boss (but not the ordinary slimes)
  • Two variations on seducing the elf merchant: You'll need a high enough Seduction skill to start so you'll have to do some of the other h-events first. You'll also need to be higher level so that your sex skill cap is high enough (at least 30 by being 3rd level, higher is better). Finally, you'll have to develop a high enough handjob/blowjob skill by practicing on him. p.s.: the "do h-event" button is a rhythm game, not a button mashing contest.
  • Beat the slime boss (to make out with the formerly captive elf woman).
  • Lose while the wolf is on screen
Remember to start with the Intro rather than just "new game" because you can start with choices that give her higher starting sexual stats.

I feel like there are more, but can't remember any others...

And the wolf is definitely beatable, you just need to be high enough level.

Last edited:

Nike

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

kvier
Wow. Thanks for the info!

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I gave this game a whirl. Played it most of the afternoon, and I got some things that haven't been mentioned yet.

I don't think anyone's found the Speed Rune (that's what I call it seeing as how item names aren't displayed in-game). It's actually the most easily obtained item, being right at the start of the game. It's semi-hidden behind the tree stump which is right in front of you where you start. Basically, it makes you move 2x faster than normal when equipped.

You can also use the Speed Rune, mushrooms, and purple potion as part of an exploitable glitch to get money, seeing as how there is no repeatable way to obtain gold (yet). In fact, it's possible to get all the items from the merchant using this glitch. And since there's no way to get gold other than from chests and selling items, I think it's at least somewhat justified to use this glitch to get the various items, just to see them equipped (clothing items 'spill over' into the weapons panel once you've filled all clothing slots).

Basically, certain items will respawn if you save, quit, and reload. The mushrooms are a given, but so is the purple potion in the cave and the Speed Rune. The Speed Rune is the most notable one because it sells for 50G. If you sell all the respawnable items, you can get all the items he offers by the time you make your 6th save (or after your 6th save, as I'm not sure and didn't sell my mushrooms until I was out of diary pages).

Just so you know, you get this many of each item each time you reload:
-12 red mushrooms
-4 poison mushrooms
-1 purple mushroom
-1 purple potion
-1 Speed Rune

Make sure you give the Sage (I don't think he has a name yet) his 10 red mushrooms and you should have 50 by the time you make your 6th save, 62 after loading that save.

As for one other glitch (since I know the creator reads this thread), treasure chests (except the metal one) seem to have trouble spawning their items. Unless there's some random factor, each one should spawn a bag of gold and a red potion. However, this doesn't always happen like it should based on where she's standing when she opens it, and sometimes only spawns one or the other.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The speed rune is behind one of the first stumps you see when you start the game. Does the red wolf vanish after he fucks Beth or does he respawn? And on that note, does the grey wolf have any h-scenes?

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't think the gray wolf has h-scenes.

The brown/gold one, though, is in the same area, just a bit hard to find some times. I actually let it fuck her once and looked for it again to increase seduction but couldn't find it after looking for a few minutes. I had the Speed Rune on and everything and was looking to remover her bra, which was the last article of clothing I wasn't able to remove.

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone have a problem where after getting more items the item to save disappears? Cause that happened and I couldn't save anymore. The elf guy was selling the save item but I couldn't buy it for some reason.

Hnyarly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As for one other glitch (since I know the creator reads this thread)...
Yes I do
;-)

You also forgot to mention the Eye... an item that, in the current version, basically works for being sold.
xD

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

make the boss/raper enemies respawn, other then that keep up with what your doing its coming along nicely.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone have a problem where after getting more items the item to save disappears? Cause that happened and I couldn't save anymore. The elf guy was selling the save item but I couldn't buy it for some reason.
I wish he would drop the item completely and would provide us with an unlimited save option. There is so much experimentation running in this game, that I always just found it a nuisance.
Also I just downloaded the "new" version recently. Wasn't there an option to make her boobs bigger in an older version?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes I do
;-)

You also forgot to mention the Eye... an item that, in the current version, basically works for being sold.
xD
Well, yeah, but that doesn't respawn. So you can only get one of those.

But there was another glitch with that. You can kill yourself by equipping it over and over. Just hover the cursor over it and press C a few times, as it'll keep reducing your HP in half each time you do that, and eventually kill you.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wish he would drop the item completely and would provide us with an unlimited save option. There is so much experimentation running in this game, that I always just found it a nuisance.
Also I just downloaded the "new" version recently. Wasn't there an option to make her boobs bigger in an older version?
It's still there, but you have to go through the Intro rather than through the option where you jump right in.

Actually, her boobs are bigger by default, but you can make them smaller instead.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's still there, but you have to go through the Intro rather than through the option where you jump right in.

Actually, her boobs are bigger by default, but you can make them smaller instead.
That much I know, but if I remember it right, you could chose between four sizes by pressing s or d while the other button changed her skin, and I would like them bigger, not smaller.
I really like Changing her hair and Eye color though...
Would be nice to be able to change between 2 hairstyles (Her current one looks nerdy, not that there is anything wrong with that. And would not really fit with a shopping queen which usually have flat long hair).
I also like how she always says "disgusting" after having sex with creatures.