What's new

RPG [猫ひげラジオ] プリンセスサクリファイス~供犠姫フィーナの冒険~ / Princess Sacrifice (RJ124341)

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Princess Sacrifice

The full game is only 60 mb larger then the trial? How does that work?

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The full game is only 60 mb larger then the trial? How does that work?
they only add 60MB more content from what you get with the Trial.
I mean, they can reuse a lot of the character models in the trial, all they really add is a few more enemies and backgrounds.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Or most of the stuff was already in the game just locked because it was a trial.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Or most of the stuff was already in the game just locked because it was a trial.
that is entirely possible and well within the realm of plausibility.

slayn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a virgin ending? If so, does it require you to be a virgin in everything or only specific things?

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nope, there's no virgin ending. On the other hand, Holiness affects the ending. 90 holiness and above gets you true end, 40 holiness and below gets you either bad end or worst end, depending on whether you defeat the secret boss or not.

Last edited:

jkang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i know this just came out but would someone happen to have a walkthrough on this?

slayn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope, there's no virgin ending. On the other hand, Holiness affects the ending. 90 holiness and above gets you true end, 40 holiness and below gets you either bad end or worst end, depending on whether you defeat the secret boss or not.
Thanks for the info!

Do you know how much leniency do I get for 90+ holiness? Like can I steal once?

roguedummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone translate the combat stats? :)

Thefluffer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no idea how to get the fireball spell ._. anyone know how?

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the info!

Do you know how much leniency do I get for 90+ holiness? Like can I steal once?
It's lenient, but watch out, you may get up to -20 holiness per successful steal. You may donate 1000 G in the church to get +10 holiness, or do communal service to gain +2 holiness, and it's repeatable. And you're allowed to steal if the stealing is not a crime, like pick-locking chests from dungeons, you won't get crime and holiness penalty.

Either get raped by Satyr or grind him until he drops his essence.

jkang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you need to change your title to mage class then you have it, or you can buy the fire spell from the store.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

COMBAT
1.jpg
(from top to end)
attack
skill
item
when got catch will add this combat, get off from catched
defence
auto attack
auto defence
status
use luck (add hit avo and ciritcal 1 round)
give up

ITEM
item.jpg
15 hp recover
mp recover, but add status for easy acme (if acme mp = 0)
hp mp all recover + cloth repair + acme = 0 + luck back to 3
recover bad status
repair cloth
ATK up (if get holy sword, use skill with it a lot mob 1 or 2 round can kill)
DEF up
open lock
fire attack (some place can remove rock)

SPELL (spell can get from mob has star next to hp, can kill it wait rare drop, or mob acme in fight or GoR)
spell.jpg
heal
big heal
cure bad status
fire
ice
attack (power x 1.5)
attack 2 or 3 hit
sleep
catch mob (all status 50% down)
atk up
def up

save not sure get all equipment or not, and better backup old save

Attachments

Last edited:

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Once again, here are some secret places I found.
In bandit road, check the third waterfall, as shown in this pic. Select the 2nd option and try to pick-lock the chest, which contains gold.

To save Vuivui, a fairy that the fairy queen asked to search for, go to Wellston City port (2nd city). Some men will mention about a giant squid preventing sailing. The seaside cave should appear. Get to where the picture shown, and select the 2nd choice. Feena will hear a girl's cry. Click the spot where the picture is shown, and prepare for battle or let the poor fairy suffer getting raped until you decide to save her.

In Esukama Island, which can be accessed through boat in Wellston City after killing a giant squid. There should be 3 stars forming a triangle, click around the center left of the triangle for a dig spot.

In a mountain underground, which can be accessed through Regura Fort Underground Prison through a hole. Get to the area near where Feena is standing in this picture, then click where she's standing. After a few dialogue, a new area is shown where a giant squid is stuck inside. Select 2nd option and after the conversation, select the area where Feena is standing on the picture again, and use Explosives to destroy the narrow lane. When the giant squid is freed, you will get 1 silver bar, which can be used to forge a nice weapon from a weapon merchant in Holy City Barant (third city). I recommend to get the weapon as it'll make final boss much easier.

Last edited:

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Regarding the little girl from the inn (yeah I am revising my previous opinion. This game has loli. This wasn't available in the previous version), you can save her from being raped if you go straight to the cave after defeating the slime boss without entering the village. If you save her, her conversation changes from being sad to openly admiring you as her hero.
What I do wonder more about is, can you get the Inn girl captured again?

Some stuff about the game's mechanics as I understand it

There's a "whore degree", 淫売度, it usually goes up when she is defeated in combat and rape occurs
Side note:
I still haven't figure out where to get Pee release
Pee drank can be gotten in West caves fighting a group of random orcs. Seemingly random battle rape event.
No idea how to get the chest in the beginning temple
My passcode if anyone wants to compare 2131675633
I got mine from fighting the red slime, but I think from the in battle rape, not the scene afterwards and it did rise pretty slowly.
But I get the feeling the pee stats don't do anything anyways. Wish they would give you a hidden skill that "blinds" the opponent, heehee.

Damnit! The Fullversion just made me realise again the one thing I hate about the otherwise great land of japan.
Suddenly her once free genitals are censored -.-

Last edited:

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What I do wonder more about is, can you get the Inn girl captured again?
Nope, she won't be captured again. There will be a side quest where you can introduce the 2nd weapon shop merchant to inn girl. This will make the first town inn disappear for good, in exchange there will be more stuff in the 2nd weapon shop merchant.

However, if you do the side quest after she got raped by orcs, the townspeople in first town will sexually humiliate her when you return to the first town inn, which makes the first town inn unavailable for free rest, and after killing her rapists, the only selection is to introduce her to the 2nd shop weapon merchant.

Last edited:

Koralion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damnit! The Fullversion just made me realise again the one thing I hate about the otherwise great land of japan.
Suddenly her once free genitals are censored -.-
Would be nice if we could move original CG to the full version, yeah? :(
Maybe the author would be nice enough to leak a 'patch' or something.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Once again, here are some secret places I found.
In bandit road, check the third waterfall, as shown in this pic. Select the 2nd option and try to pick-lock the chest, which contains gold.

To save Vuivui, a fairy that the fairy queen asked to search for, go to Wellston City port (2nd city). Some men will mention about a giant squid preventing sailing. The seaside cave should appear. Get to where the picture shown, and select the 2nd choice. Feena will hear a girl's cry. Click the spot where the picture is shown, and prepare for battle or let the poor fairy suffer getting raped until you decide to save her.

In Esukama Island, which can be accessed through boat in Wellston City after killing a giant squid. There should be 3 stars forming a triangle, click around the center left of the triangle for a dig spot.

In a mountain underground, which can be accessed through Regura Fort Underground Prison through a hole. Get to the area near where Feena is standing in this picture, then click where she's standing. After a few dialogue, a new area is shown where a giant squid is stuck inside. Select 2nd option and after the conversation, select the area where Feena is standing on the picture again, and use Explosives to destroy the narrow lane. When the giant squid is freed, you will get 1 silver bar, which can be used to forge a nice weapon from a weapon merchant in Holy City Barant (third city). I recommend to get the weapon as it'll make final boss much easier.

I don't even know how to get to the places in the pictures 3 and 2

Last edited:

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't even know how to get to the places in the pictures 1 and 2

The locations for Bandit Road, Seaside Cave and Esukama Island. The seaside cave only appears when you click the boat icon in the 2nd town.
Esukama Island only appears after you kill the giant squid and return to the port in 2nd town (not the squid you killed saving Vuivui). After that you'll be able to get to Esukama Island for 100 G, which will then appear in the world map.

Last edited:

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The locations for Bandit Road, Seaside Cave and Esukama Island. The seaside cave only appears when you click the boat icon in the 2nd town.
Esukama Island only appears after you kill the giant squid and return to the port in 2nd town. After that you'll be able to get to Esukama Island for 100 G, which will then appear in the world map.
Sorry, I made a typo in the first post. Seems like I am missing three areas (the three most south)
When i go to the castle town There is a guard at the southern gate and my only options are submit and fight, but when i defeat the guard another one comes...
And when i click the boat the only option I have is to prostitue myself for 120 g