What's new

RPG [猫ひげラジオ] プリンセスサクリファイス~供犠姫フィーナの冒険~ / Princess Sacrifice (RJ124341)

sexyjesscarr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Princess Sacrifice

So I'm interested in purchasing this game, but my translation software doesn't really work with this type of game (ITH with Translation Aggregator) as it has lots of options all over the place - does anyone know if this will be getting a translation? Either officially or fanmade?

Or alternatively, anyone know any better translation software that's better suited to this type of game? I.e. translates whatever you have selected etc?

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I'm interested in purchasing this game, but my translation software doesn't really work with this type of game (ITH with Translation Aggregator) as it has lots of options all over the place - does anyone know if this will be getting a translation? Either officially or fanmade?

Or alternatively, anyone know any better translation software that's better suited to this type of game? I.e. translates whatever you have selected etc?
Seriously? You're asking for a translation project before the game even releases? Given it isn't run off of rpgmaker, a translation would require a great deal of materials, the very least being a decompiler for the game data. It's possible (since someone did it with Thief and Sword) but if one does happen, don't expect it in the next year.

Also someone posted an ITH code further within the thread. I also recall getting it to work with AGTH at some point, but I think it was with /x3 or something and having to track down the line manually.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Seriously? You're asking for a translation project before the game even releases? Given it isn't run off of rpgmaker, a translation would require a great deal of materials, the very least being a decompiler for the game data. It's possible (since someone did it with Thief and Sword) but if one does happen, don't expect it in the next year.
Sadly so. I'd personaly be thrilled with just a translated interface. I beleve somone did that for That Aria Repure game.

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Also someone posted an ITH code further within the thread. I also recall getting it to work with AGTH at some point, but I think it was with /x3 or something and having to track down the line manually.
Well I sort of also posted a functioning AGTH code a couple pages back. Also, most H-codes from ITH can be converted over to AGTH, it has a function to allow it.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

コメントだけだとあれなので、一応こちらでも。

プリサクの発売日ですが
11/9 に決まりました。

え、下旬?
目の錯覚です錯覚。

何か手間取るだろうと思って遅めに設定してたけど、特にそんなことは無かった…。
Because it is there that it's just a comment, even this once.

Although it is Released Purisaku
I was decided to 11/9.

For example, late?
Illusion is an optical illusion.

It was set to late I thought it would take time, but something, especially such a thing was not ....

Sounds like the game will be released tomorrow. Then again that translation is god awful.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

コメントだけだとあれなので、一応こちらでも。

プリサクの発売日ですが
11/9 に決まりました。

え、下旬?
目の錯覚です錯覚。

何か手間取るだろうと思って遅めに設定してたけど、特にそんなことは無かった…。
Because it is there that it's just a comment, even this once.

Although it is Released Purisaku
I was decided to 11/9.

For example, late?
Illusion is an optical illusion.

It was set to late I thought it would take time, but something, especially such a thing was not ....

Sounds like the game will be released tomorrow. Then again that translation is god awful.
When the sentence structure is different, and sometimes with the...word tricks Japanese uses, translation machine ain't ever gonna cut it properly.
(and I thought I did a post on its updated release date...guess not)

But yes, turns out he manage to get it ready for release earlier than expected, as he mentions in the post.
(original plan was 'late' November, hence "late (as in late November, not that it's late/not on time)? nope just your eyes playing tricks on you")

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

When the sentence structure is different, and sometimes with the...word tricks Japanese uses, translation machine ain't ever gonna cut it properly.
(and I thought I did a post on its updated release date...guess not)

But yes, turns out he manage to get it ready for release earlier than expected, as he mentions in the post.
(original plan was 'late' November, hence "late (as in late November, not that it's late/not on time)? nope just your eyes playing tricks on you")
maybe it will be late for several days,but who care?The circle will sulely release it in this month,thats enough :p

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out on english Dlsite now.

Zygarde

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's out on english Dlsite now.
It's out on both now.

Regarding the little girl from the inn (yeah I am revising my previous opinion. This game has loli. This wasn't available in the previous version), you can save her from being raped if you go straight to the cave after defeating the slime boss without entering the village. If you save her, her conversation changes from being sad to openly admiring you as her hero.
This game can only be requested through PMs.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

then lets wait for someone to kindly share us by pm ! weee haha i cannot buy it till in a week more i get my paycheck haha

Zygarde

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's out on Google Docs, can't post the link here, but if anyone want the link, just PM me. (There might be a waiting time, since eighteen other people are downloading it now.)

If the link does go down, wait until the link comes back up.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out on Google Docs, can't post the link here, but if anyone want the link, just PM me. (There might be a waiting time, since eighteen other people are downloading it now.)

If the link does go down, wait until the link come back up.
If it's not your own link, I wouldn't trust these within-1-hour-uploads easily.

A lot of them are fakes....although it being on google docs where there's (probably) no payment for downloads does leans toward being legit .- .

Zygarde

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If it's not your own link, I wouldn't trust these within-1-hour-uploads easily.

A lot of them are fakes....although it being on google docs where there's (probably) no payment for downloads does leans toward being legit .- .
I'm playing the game right now, if that makes you feel better for the link.

OP
moogles

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Updated first post a bit with the NA + JP dlsite links.

Didn't post a dl link because, no ones posted it!

Ayumi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do the save files from the most recent demo work with it, or do those codes have something to do with transferring your progress?

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do the save files from the most recent demo work with it, or do those codes have something to do with transferring your progress?
Yes, it works, just put your save.dat into the full version.

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Updated first post a bit with the NA + JP dlsite links.

Didn't post a dl link because, no ones posted it!
Here come the links,enjoy:p