What's new

RPG [猫ひげラジオ] プリンセスサクリファイス~供犠姫フィーナの冒険~ / Princess Sacrifice (RJ124341)

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Princess Sacrifice

Hmm? I imported my save from demo into the full game. Censor isnt there. Unless I am blind or something. Even the cg isnt censored. I might double check tonight.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.01 patch

fix bug only:

church 1 nothing item deleted
one mob when use skill then heroine will use same skill, not sure what mob...
item cant wear off now can (need talk to npc in east cave or kill boss [this not sure])

Last edited:

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can you do the list of clothes [where you can get them]. I noticed that some of them are missing in my game

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm? I imported my save from demo into the full game. Censor isnt there. Unless I am blind or something. Even the cg isnt censored. I might double check tonight.
Some CGs are, some CGs aren't. Usually when her holes are open (like in mid battle fuck or when you use the piercing and gape equipment that you get in the first pub) they are censored, while they weren't in the demo, and the same applies at least to the fun time with the orcs.

My favourite Scenes are the one in the Castle when you lose against the whipdemongirl (The one with the electrotorture and the whipmarks) and the one with the squids, since it is the only one where she can get pregnant (Since the eggs AND the semen are provided by the Squid, while the heroine can't seem to get pregnant on her own...)

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any other weapon then the dagger the sword and the wand?

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any other weapon then the dagger the sword and the wand?
There's the 4th weapon, which needs a silver bar to craft, obtained through random drop from high orc (very low chance it seems), or releasing a giant squid in the underground mountain (one of the path to final dungeon).

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And how do you make it?

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks. One last question. Beside the sacrifice dress, the peasant dress and the fairy dress there are no other clothes, right?

slayn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope, there's no virgin ending. On the other hand, Holiness affects the ending. 90 holiness and above gets you true end, 40 holiness and below gets you either bad end or worst end, depending on whether you defeat the secret boss or not.
Who's/what's/where's the secret boss?

ac124

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's right after the final boss if you meet the requirement, you really can't miss it.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's right after the final boss if you meet the requirement, you really can't miss it.
And getting the true end (90+ holiness, lose -> lose -> win against final boss, iirc) seems to unlock 100% of the scenes in the scene viewer (title screen, 3rd option). Can always view other endings there.
Doesn't seem to unlock the equipment, though, as I couldn't select the 3rd dress (From the fairies? I somehow could never start that quest and following the instructions in this topic didn't help)

Other things that I found, but haven't seen others mention in this topic...
1. There is a secret area on the world map west of the final dungeon (it's too cold, so Feena leaves it immediately, didn't find any way of entering it either). Hover your mouse over the empty area, you will hear a sound when you find the snowstorm area.

2. In the Esukama Island, there is a guy in a tent (north-east corner) asking for 5000g. Give it to him and he'll let you choose: Drop perverseness to 0; Drop all sex stats to 0 (?); Drop perverseness and sex stats to 0. Not sure whether that changes anything, though. >_>

3. In the area south of the 3rd town, go south as far as you can, you may find an orc that gives you a choice. Pick the (H)-choice, (H)-choice again, and you'll be thrown into the previously undiscovered south-west part of the map. Escape for a boss fight. If you can't find the orc, just get defeated by any orc in this area.
EDIT: Alternatively, click the area to the west to uncover the orc camp. °>_>

The snowstorm area and the south-east exit in the area south of the 3rd town make me wonder whether the game is complete. Maybe they were left open so that he can add new areas with a patch later?

EDIT:
And since I'm already posting...a little question to those who could read Japanese (or figured it out through a translator / trial&error).

All the options above change your character sprite and add stats. The lower options let you change your combat character sprite and break/repair your equipment.
So what does the option I highlighted do? I haven't noticed any changes while she was nude and I couldn't see any changes in-combat either.

Last edited:

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The highlighted parts are traits you can equip which trigger during sex, i unlocked lactation and urination don't know if there are more.

Also what are the requirements for the secret boss ?

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do you remember with what you unlocked urination?

BTW if someone didn't know, losing on the island against fairy or satyr unlocks lactation.

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the answer. Guess the one I currently have equipped is urinaton? That explains why she suddenly started peeing a lot after some point. >_>

And sorry, I do not remember. Out of curiosity, I always lost against every single enemy possible.
How about that enemy, which electrifies Feena after she gets defeated? Try losing against that one.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i think i got it in the dungeon i went after losing at the castle gate, the whip lady's castle gate.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did any of you guys know that Fenna is actually 28 year old according to the story? o_O

I guess she has Rukia complex... :p

Last edited:

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just entered the snowstorm area (secret west of the final area) on my second playthrough....got a full recovery item. So I guess this area isn't meaningless after all.