What's new

HeroineRumble

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - 3D ACT Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling (Futa+Yuri)

Uh...yeah. That was exactly my point :p

A skewed vote doesn't mean that one side gets more votes than people who actually agree with that side; it means that people who disagree with it aren't entirely represented. In other words, a skewed vote is a matter of over- or under-representation, not people voting against their beliefs.

In this case, that translates to people who don't like futa but aren't willing to take it away entirely from those who do are in a situation where they don't currently have a way to express their opinion accurately, hence the need for a soft yes/no option.
Ah, i see.
So you think beacuse they are neither for nor against the decision they shouldent be able to vote? I dont see why, they have an opinion and it is they dont mind either way.

There vote is probably more important than yes or no, as it shows how much the community cares about whats being voted on.
If they dont care either way than whats being voted on is unimportant to them and should probably be skipped or looked at later after more important stuff.
You have a pretty simplictic and selfish idea of voting dont you? HAHAHA!

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, i see.
So you think beacuse they are neither for nor against the decision they shouldent be able to vote? I dont see why, they have an opinion and it is they dont mind either way.

There vote is probably more important than yes or no, as it shows how much the community cares about whats being voted on.
If they dont care either way than whats being voted on is unimportant to them and should probably be skipped or looked at later after more important stuff.
You have a pretty simplictic and selfish idea of voting dont you? HAHAHA!
Damn it, I was hoping my edit would've come through before you saw the post, 'cause I thought you might misinterpret my opinion like that. Look again--I made my argument a bit clearer by reaffirming that the soft yes/no option should be implemented in addition to the straight neutral option.

Last edited:

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn it, I was hoping my edit would've come through before you saw the post, 'cause I thought you might misinterpret my opinion like that.
Theres a "preview" feature, try to use it.

Look again--I made my argument a bit clearer by reaffirming that the soft yes/no option should be implemented in addition to the straight neutral option.
If thats the case i dont see the point in spreading the votes thinner.
A soft yes or no is less influential than a straight yes or no, infact its probably pointless.

If they are neither completely for or against something they should vote for the middle options as its has more impact than a soft vote or not voting.
The "i dont care" vote has a much deeper meaning/impact than you think.
It combines the indecisive, the people who dont care and the people without a strong opinion into 1 big vote.
Spreading this vote thin into 3 catagories just makes there votes count as less and feel less impactfull, almost pointless.

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Theres a "preview" feature, try to use it.
My apologies, I didn't think at first that it would have required clarification.

If thats the case i dont see the point in spreading the votes thinner.
A soft yes or no is less influential than a straight yes or no, infact its probably pointless.

If they are neither completely for or against something they should vote for the middle options as its has more impact than a soft vote or not voting.
The "i dont care" vote has a much deeper meaning/impact than you think.
It combines the indecisive, the people who dont care and the people without a strong opinion into 1 big vote.
Spreading this vote thin into 3 catagories just makes there votes count as less and feel less impactfull, almost pointless.
That's fair, but I disagree. I believe that having more information is always a plus, and it allows the developer to better gauge the opinions of the userbase. If Enlit3D treated the votes cast in the soft categories as being identical to neutral votes, that's fine; it's completely up to them how they use the information they're given. What's important is that the information is there, and that people who feel their opinions don't necessarily fit into either extreme of yes/no, or directly in the middle, have some way to express their opinion.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

TBH if you feel strongly about something, you should consider leaving a comment somewhere. I know, its a lot to ask for, a voice gets much more attention than a single statistic.

To quote a somewhat notorious quote: "A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic"

Happy new years everyone. Will release a Patreon exclusive build soon fixing problems with v0.22 and lets the player play as RNGed girls in exhibition and endless modes :D

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know its an incredibly niche thing to ask for but would it be possible to see stuff like FemBots ?

something along the lines of:

I feel there's a certain "flexibility" the theme has that allow for some more "extravagant" attacks and appearances...of course that could make for a lot of work to add into the character creation....

Also I'm wondering if the "career mode" I suggested is gonna make it into the game or not ?

I seem to remember you saying that it was a "good idea" but good ideas aren't always realisable ideas...

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know its an incredibly niche thing to ask for but would it be possible to see stuff like FemBots ?

something along the lines of:

I feel there's a certain "flexibility" the theme has that allow for some more "extravagant" attacks and appearances...of course that could make for a lot of work to add into the character creation....

Also I'm wondering if the "career mode" I suggested is gonna make it into the game or not ?

I seem to remember you saying that it was a "good idea" but good ideas aren't always realisable ideas...
Have you tried the recent demos? Not saying career mode is in game already but it should be fairly clear on my stance towards it :D

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Outlines on girls look good from the single screenshot I've seen. Probably makes the girl pop out.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So how do I remove shoulder pads on the wolfgirl now that there's stripping? Couldn't figure any way out and I honestly hope there's one, it's just a big turn off for me.

Also outlines look fine in that single screenshot, but I prefer having none so making it an option would be best for the game to be honest

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My only gripe with the game is that after grappling you don't get enough time to pick a submission/H-move before either being thrown off or doing a move automatically.

You don't even have enough time to read the control-prompt on the side.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

My only gripe with the game is that after grappling you don't get enough time to pick a submission/H-move before either being thrown off or doing a move automatically.

You don't even have enough time to read the control-prompt on the side.
That might be frustrating the first round you play the game, but it is that fast so that players that know the controls still have a bit of a challenge. Now that you know the controls, does the pace seem better?

Reputation score

Posting to raise awareness, there's currently a poll on the blog to include lactation, so get over there and make your voice heard, people.

(Please be optional, please be optional, please be optional...)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That might be frustrating the first round you play the game, but it is that fast so that players that know the controls still have a bit of a challenge. Now that you know the controls, does the pace seem better?
Don't they do different things with different characters?

I could swear that which arrow-keys lead to submissions and H-moves changes depending on who you're playing as.

As for challenge... that's not what it does.

If you grapple someone, you can immediately mash W+Arrow Key to get a grapple-move out, and which one you do doesn't really matter.
Not in the sense of whether you win or lose the match. They all have roughly the same effects.

If you know that reading the tooltip will cause you to fail the grapple, then you just mash something randomly and you'll succeed.

Giving you an extra half-second to decide which move you want to do won't make the game easier, it'll just make it less annoying.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Giving you an extra half-second to decide which move you want to do won't make the game easier, it'll just make it less annoying.
Unfortunately it seems that many Devs (especially in the H-field, which is heavily influenced by the Japanese) don't understand the difference between challenging gameplay and frustrating gameplay.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Posting to raise awareness, there's currently a poll on the blog to include lactation, so get over there and make your voice heard, people.

(Please be optional, please be optional, please be optional...)
parden me, but what exacly is a lactation? and how would it effect the game?

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Lactation is milk running from the titties. Happens to pregnant girls, and a select few girls with big titties.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Don't they do different things with different characters?

I could swear that which arrow-keys lead to submissions and H-moves changes depending on who you're playing as.

As for challenge... that's not what it does.

If you grapple someone, you can immediately mash W+Arrow Key to get a grapple-move out, and which one you do doesn't really matter.
Not in the sense of whether you win or lose the match. They all have roughly the same effects.

If you know that reading the tooltip will cause you to fail the grapple, then you just mash something randomly and you'll succeed.

It wasnt there for challenge, but it comes from the desire to have some interactivity during grapple. The grabbed opponent can use to use break_free which takes some time to activate at cost of stamina, and you can interrupt the break_free attempt via punches. Otherwise the player have more than 5 seconds to pick an action when grabbing an opponent with full health.

Unfortunately this is also the biggest problem with interactive mini-games during grapples in a H-games. Its very hard to make it understandable in-a-glance without resorting to tutorial/readmes. Mash buttons/QTEs work buts it not very meaningful.

Going forward, the break_free is likely to be changed to require special meter to activate instead to avoid this problem and give players a choice on how they want to spent their special meter.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

is wolfie's model supposed to be non futa except in the submission moves? it's weird how she switches between futa and non futa

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is wolfie's model supposed to be non futa except in the submission moves? it's weird how she switches between futa and non futa
Yea that is the current behavior. Ill probably revisit it again when the next futa girl is added. Currently working on adding lots of important features to the game. For example, customizeable controls is in game now so that players can pick a 1-handed setup if they want to :D.

Aiolos1212

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm absolutely loving the longer matches due to the lowered damage. Makes me pretty excited for stats when that comes around.

Is it possible to improve the AI's grab decisions though, at least at high difficulty? For example, succubus sometimes spams humiliation moves even when you're already humiliated, which feels silly. Even worse when she spends special on it. It would make a lot more sense if she stopped using them once you were humiliated, since there's not really any point. Also for all characters, I feel like the chance to use an h-move should increase when your opponent is aroused - after all, why stop using h-moves right before the damage payoff? Submissions could also benefit from this logic - if your opponent has a particular limb at low 'health', then going for another submission targeting there would probably be smart.

Also noticed one of succubus's standing h-moves - the mind control masturbation one - requires both top and bottom clothes to be stripped. This makes sense of course based on the animation, but I was thinking - since it's more difficult to activate as it requires the opponent to be entirely naked, could it have a bonus attribute to balance that? Something small, such as bonus arousal gain, slightly more difficult to escape, etc. As it stands, all her other h-moves only require the bottom to be stripped, so for succubus the sole purpose of 'wasting' another grab to strip the top is to unlock that one move...which is the same as the others. I just think it'd be a neat little additional layer to the stripping mechanic being a gateway for moves - similar logic could apply to future moves/characters. EDIT - actually completely wrong about this, tested it more and it only requires the top to be stripped despite the animation. Still a neat idea... maybe?

Last edited: