What's new

HeroineRumble

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - 3D ACT Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling (Futa+Yuri)

yep its supposed to be like Rumble Roses.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Great game mate, just wondering though, considering there's a futa toggle(THANK YOU for that) I'm pretty sure people will always vote for the next character to be futa as it's just added content, but won't it be too demanding for you to keep doing 2 different movesets for each new character?
Well the polls for girl 6 is 56% for futa atm and for girl 5 it was 65%. Also dont mind adding futa (also includes strap-on content) if people wanted it. Dont want to be those games that advertise a ton of fetishes but only have like 1 scene for each.

Internally, Heroine Rumble's rendering process is much closer to recent 3D games released in the last 4 years than games of the old. Those PBR, reflections, various shading adjustments and SSAO doesnt come cheap ya know. Otherwise the game is fairly optimized atm. Once texturing (like diffuse, smooth, AO, normal maps) comes in there will be a huge visual difference.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The two of you both seem to think this is an optimization issue
No.
HR is not even partially unoptomised.
Infact is performance is a great sign for the future, the developer can add even more demanding features and not have to worry about it as the games useing such little resources right now.
Im saying its NOT a optimisation issue.

when it's clearly a compatibility issue
Exactly.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well the polls for girl 6 is 56% for futa atm and for girl 5 it was 65%. Also dont mind adding futa (also includes strap-on content) if people wanted it. Dont want to be those games that advertise a ton of fetishes but only have like 1 scene for each.
Woot! It is also nice to see the anti-futa votes at only about 20ish percent.

I gotta say how nice it is for such a good looking game to only be about 50 MB download size.

IrSpeshul

Reputation score

I've been playing this game for a while and only just got my old acc activated to encourage this. I love that you are taking player feedback even if it is stuff that you're not too keen on doing because of the challenges (I think you mentioned you would look into the toys/whatever on the corners as a possibility but I might just be mixing dreams and reality there). I'd love to see futa on futa which is why I voted yes, but then after that I wouldn't mind seeing what more characters are created for variety.

And as someone else said, nice to have a game that isn't 3GB for nearly no game time.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

This game is the ultimate h-version of wwe for ps4. Now I'm waiting for the futa women , snake girls, and maybe a tongue demon like . XD

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've been playing this game for a while and only just got my old acc activated to encourage this. I love that you are taking player feedback even if it is stuff that you're not too keen on doing because of the challenges
Thanks! In the same note there is now a poll for whether or not there should be a mini-game during grapples. Looking forward to your thoughts. Its the only thing left to be implemented for grapple system rework. Afterwards we can finally move on to character progression :).

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The extra "Don't Care" vote is kinda pointless and only hurts the actual poll. It's essentially a troll vote that doesn't contribute to the actual voting at all. If people don't care they just shouldn't vote at all and the poll should just be a simple yes or no.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The extra "Don't Care" vote is kinda pointless and only hurts the actual poll. It's essentially a troll vote that doesn't contribute to the actual voting at all. If people don't care they just shouldn't vote at all and the poll should just be a simple yes or no.
Everyone has an opinion and that can be a neutral one. Its not all one way or the other, theres a whole world between yes and no.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Everyone has an opinion and that can be a neutral one. Its not all one way or the other, theres a whole world between yes and no.
Yeah but still then a true neutral option is pretty useless from a feedback standpoint. You can use a soft agree/disagree like "I don't mind futa" or "I'd rather not see futa" to better capture the opinions of those with less conviction.

Personally I don't mind futa content, but I'd like to be able to avoid futa-on-futa and stick to yuri or futa-on-female. Also a thing about surveys regarding this is that polls tend to get flooded by people who really like futa and you may skewed results to some degree about the real demand. I think keeping your options open with this game will be the best path, fortunately you seem to be cranking out animations so I think you'll be fine catering to a lot of people.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah but still then a true neutral option is pretty useless from a feedback standpoint. You can use a soft agree/disagree like "I don't mind futa" or "I'd rather not see futa" to better capture the opinions of those with less conviction.

Personally I don't mind futa content, but I'd like to be able to avoid futa-on-futa and stick to yuri or futa-on-female. Also a thing about surveys regarding this is that polls tend to get flooded by people who really like futa and you may skewed results to some degree about the real demand. I think keeping your options open with this game will be the best path, fortunately you seem to be cranking out animations so I think you'll be fine catering to a lot of people.
The neutral answer is important because 100 yes, 50 no and 100 yes, 50 no, 300 dont-care can give different interpretations. Anyways what I can tell from the futa-polls is that here (ULFM) may have a stronger bias towards for-futa than other places but its not by too much.

From the current poll on grapple-minigames, because so many people dont-care for it either way, <50% yes, I am leaning towards skip implementing it.

v0.22 is out now that implements most of the grapple changes. But be aware that there are a couple known bugs that are already fixed for next version.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the stripping animation looked different then what i was expecting. but i really like how it looked after using it a few times. tho it got annoying when ether, the cpu suddenly stops stripping dispite me not putting up resistance and B, when the bar got full but i didnt push back the CPU. regardless this is a very nice update. Thanks alot for letting us try this out.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't been keeping a close eye on this, so I'm sorry if I'm noting and asking stupid things that have already been discussed, but I first noticed that there are different bust sizes for some of the girls in endless mode, which is a nice touch. The models are looking better, too (and aren't causing any additional frame dips on my integrated GPU laptop that normally gets ~30 FPS), plus I saw that you asked if outlines on them would look good on your blog - I'd personally think that they'd be nice, as it makes the models pop a bit more to me (and reminds me of how Artificial Academy does theirs). Anyway, my question was going to be if you plan on adding a self-stripping mechanic of some sort for the player character; as someone already stated, the AI seems content to pummel and twist my character into pain pretzels instead of trying to do anything sexy 90% of the time, and two naked women wrestling is somehow more entertaining for me.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You couldnt be more wrong.
A neutral vote is more important than you know. Its not a soft yes or no its a "i dont care if its done or not".
In this case its likely to effect the vote in favore of not implementing it and instead moving on to voting/implementing something elce.

Skewed results? on a vote? how?
People vote for what they want and that was futa content, you cant "skew" a vote.
id go into it more but i have a hangover, fuck me....

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Skewed results? on a vote? how?
People vote for what they want and that was futa content, you cant "skew" a vote.
id go into it more but i have a hangover, fuck me....
Actually, that's entirely possible with a vote like this. Since futa is being implemented as an option rather than a requirement for all players, people who want it in the game will be more inclined to vote than those who don't, as many of those who don't personally enjoy it don't really want to get rid of it entirely for those who do want it. If it were a requirement across the whole game, however, then the "No" votes would soar and end up representing everyone who isn't into futa.

Of course, that isn't the case, but all echidna said was that the data for the real demand could end up being somewhat skewed due to this. It's probably not going to have a massive impact on the game in this case, but I think it's something everyone should keep in mind for future polls, especially if they concern bigger changes that may affect those who don't want to see them. We don't want tyranny of the majority here, folks.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

fuck me....

No thank you. :p

A neutral vote is important, it's not a strong yes or no. They need to see more of what your going to implement to really make a decision. Let's say you like futa stuff, but depending how the developer is going to use it or which girl is going to have a dick, then it's hard to say. Other cases, people don't really mind it (as long if it's toggable), so if you did put it, at least most of the voters won't spam your inbox with hate mail.

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

going to throw my 2 cents in to the TC...

love your game. love the ideas.

BUT after playing the demo i put it down because everyone has their own things they want in games....for me...

its wrestling and BBWs. i like the big girls. and sumo girls too... VERY curvy. the day somebody makes a wrestling hentai game with BBWs will be the day you dont see me for a few days. lol.

good game man!

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

then the "No" votes would soar and end up representing everyone who isn't into futa.
The ignorence is hilarious.

You forget that these people probably just wouldent have voted, you know the other neutral option.
If they are neither for nor against they wont vote suddenly "no" just to vote. Jeez...

Id rather the be included thanks.

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

The ignorence is hilarious.

You forget that these people probably just wouldent have voted, you know the other neutral option.
If they are neither for nor against they wont vote suddenly "no" just to vote. Jeez...

Id rather the be included thanks.
Welcome to democracy. If you don't actively vote against something you don't want, you're stuck with whatever results you get with 0 rights to complain. (those that DID vote against are entitled to complain, of course.)

As for a neutral vote... It's a mixed view. It seems to be that the result of a high neutral is the same as a high no (skip said content and move on). What may be better is a second poll after the first to determine how MUCH of said content there should be.

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uh...yeah. That was exactly my point :p

A skewed vote doesn't mean that one side gets more votes than people who actually agree with that side; it means that people who disagree with it aren't entirely represented. In other words, a skewed vote is a matter of over- or under-representation, not people voting against their beliefs.

In this case, that translates to people who don't like futa but aren't willing to take it away entirely from those who do are in a situation where they don't currently have a way to express their opinion accurately, hence the need for a soft yes/no option in addition to a completely neutral option.

I think you need to go back and re-read my post; I never mentioned those who whose opinions were strictly neutral, who really don't care either way.

Last edited: