What's new

HeroineRumble

jumjummju

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: HeroineRumble - 3D ACT Fighting/Battlefuck/H-Wrestling (Futa+Yuri)

the current stuff is underwelming.
You actually hit the nail on the head there. The current graphics ARE underwhelming, which is why there's no excuse for the game to run as badly as it does. It's just plainly unoptimized.

Which is fine for now, as it's still in alpha development, but don't act like there isn't a problem that'll need to get fixed eventually. The current graphical fidelity of the game is on par with a Playstation 1 game or something, so it shouldn't run worse than *Skyrim* does. Stop acting like it's the player's fault for the game not being optimized at all.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm surprised some people are having issues with the game's performance. My computer is about 5 years old, and I literally cannot play Deus Ex: Mankind Divided even on the lowest settings. Heroine Rumble works fine. I suspect it is not poor optimization so much as problems with specific hardware/software.

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Is it about FPS again?
On first page dev. said "runs at 60 FPS with intuitive, smooth controls (requires discrete graphics card)"

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Some users with certain integrated graphics cards reported problems with performance. Seems to be related to the dynamic portraits. Turning off that (one of the things the high perf version does) seems to give a large improvement. Impossible to tell the exact problem tho because graphic card hardware/drivers are so diverse. I am sure once graphical settings are in-game even the integrated cards should have no problems running the game using the lowest settings.

The game now has a page! If the goal is met, then there will be character creation/customization in game!

You can:
  • Build your own unique outfit from individual parts!
  • Create your own fantasy character! If you want a character with bat wing and fox tails, you got it!
  • Pick color and material parameters so each piece can look like almost anything! (like cloth/rubber/leather/metal)
  • Select your favorite moves!
  • Customize appearance! Skin color, eye color, hair color, hair style, boob size, endowment size, etc...

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there's no excuse for the game to run as badly as it does. It's just plainly unoptimized.

Which is fine for now, as it's still in alpha development, but don't act like there isn't a problem that'll need to get fixed eventually. The current graphical fidelity of the game is on par with a Playstation 1 game or something, so it shouldn't run worse than *Skyrim* does. Stop acting like it's the player's fault for the game not being optimized at all.
You might want to learn something about optimisation, drivers, hardware, sorftware, programming, pollygons, shaders and pixels before you even attempt to blame the developers for "poor optimisation"

The "issue" you attempt to burden the developer with is graphics or lack there off on the hardware front of the user. If you are lacking any propper graphical hardware EXPECT ISSUES when it comes to graphics.

As enlit3d has just said once options are introduced you will likely be able to disable the graphically intensive features and run it on almost anything.

Im actually interested to see how the games runs brb.... actually ill do that right after i start throwing money at enlit3d. :D

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You might want to learn something about optimisation, drivers, hardware, sorftware, programming, pollygons, shaders and pixels
you might want to take your own advice :rolleyes:

P.S. - I played Crysis 2 on my laptop. Your argument is invalid.

P.S.S. - high performance download of 0.21 when?

Last edited:

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you might want to take your own advice :rolleyes:

P.S. - I played Crysis 2 on my laptop. Your argument is invalid.

P.S.S. - high performance download of 0.21 when?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
You simplistic fool, your example show just how little you know about the subject.

Oh and performance report:
The game uses <3% of my CPU and my GPU sleeps while playing.
Youtube video stresses my GPU more.

Last edited:

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game ver 0.21 and ask's for optimization for crap laptops kind of say's it all.
My computer is closing in on 8 years old and I got 1-3% cpu usage...

redx

Reputation score

that feel when your inactive League client takes more.

xzerogx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, both versions run in 30 FPS for me. Should be 60 no problem. This isn't exactly DOOM (which does run in 60 with everything maxed).

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It only makes sense to release the high perf version on stable builds. v0.21 (and subsequent patches) are the exact opposite of that.

OP
Enlit3D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As many are aware, grapple system changes are coming next. Once its done, then we can finally move on to career mode where you manage your own girl, train her to be more powerful, and make her the best ever!(or not) If/when the customizeable girl feature is in game, it will be a lot more awesome! Almost 1/20 the way there, have faith :)

Got lots of feedback and ideas about the grapple system, so here is some planned stuff:

• Resisting a grab will push back the opponent instead of knocking them down.
  • this is to be more consistent with the direction to make downed state more meaningful
  • There shall be a hidden "grab resist" meter. This meter is reduced when taking strike damage. It will regenerate slowly naturally and when a hold used on the character. When a grab attempt is used on a standing character, if the character have more than X "grab resist", the grab attempt will be resisted.
  • Together with above, using the grab attempt no longer requires two auto attacks previously.
  • Was for balancing reasons but it feels unnatural
  • There shall be a "special meter". This "special meter" may be filled differently based on the character's personality but for now, its filled on delivering strike damage and taking submission damage.
  • You can spent "special meter" during a hold to reset the opponent's escape progress and speed up the animation.
  • Many of you want special/finish move in game so here is an attempt at it.
  • When attempting to use H-moves on clothed opponents, a stripping animation will play instead. This stripping animation does some damage to the armor but more importantly will strip off the armor when the opponent's "armor points" is reduced below 0. Using H-moves on already naked opponents proceeds as usual.
  • That is to say, H-moves can no longer be used on clothed opponents.
  • AI shall punish the defeated opponent for a certain amount of time first before proceed to end the match.
  • Horizontal panning of camera during a hold (in addition to vertical panning) is possible.
  • Still looking for ideas on what minigame to be played during a hold (if any). Another important consideration is that the UI bars can obscure the view and may need to be adjusted as well.
  • Also plan the make the exact moment when the opponent is able to free herself from a grab more obscure. So the player needs to take a risk keeping the hold longer for more damage versus potentially getting countered.

That is certainly many changes and may very well break the game. So Patreons will get these experimental releases first!

ULMF's list feature is a pain in the ass. If you want to see the slightly better formated version head towards the blog.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i defedently look forward to the stripping animation

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

@Enlit3D: Most of those tweaks and improvements sound great.

The "armor" system is probably the thing I'm most looking forward to. Not being always able to release holds at the very last second easily will be good for gameplay. The "special bar" stuff is intriguing, but I won't know for sure if I like it until I get to see it in action.

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
You simplistic fool, your example show just how little you know about the subject.

Oh and performance report:
The game uses <3% of my CPU and my GPU sleeps while playing.
Youtube video stresses my GPU more.

Funny how I also play Sims3 with 8 expansions and 750MB worth of mods - and that shit is an unoptimized resource hog

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Funny how I also play Sims3 with 8 expansions and 750MB worth of mods - and that shit is an unoptimized resource hog
Optomisation is allot different to what you think.
Sims 3 requires a P4 processor, and 128MB of VRam/pixel shader 2.
Not exactly "demanding"...

But, "unoptomised" with 750MB of mods and 8 expansions...what do you expect?
A buggy, unstable mess? Thats what youre gonna get. HAHAHA!

HR is not even partially unoptomised.
Infact is performance is a great sign for the future, the developer can add even more demanding features and not have to worry about it as the games useing such little resources right now.

Just wait for the patch where options are added, than hopefully you can disable the few features that are screwing with you dated hardware.
Simple really.

Last edited:

Polizpollice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great game mate, just wondering though, considering there's a futa toggle(THANK YOU for that) I'm pretty sure people will always vote for the next character to be futa as it's just added content, but won't it be too demanding for you to keep doing 2 different movesets for each new character?

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great game mate, just wondering though, considering there's a futa toggle(THANK YOU for that) I'm pretty sure people will always vote for the next character to be futa as it's just added content, but won't it be too demanding for you to keep doing 2 different movesets for each new character?
Personally i hope there will be max 2 futa girls, as you mentioned people will always vote for more futa. I'm not interested about toggling futa off completely because i've got no problem with such content. It would be a shame to have every single girl from now on posses a dick. 2 girls max + putting penis on custom made girl when the option is added would be perfect.

tabor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Optomisation is allot different to what you think.
Sims 3 requires a P4 processor, and 128MB of VRam/pixel shader 2.
Not exactly "demanding"...

But, "unoptomised" with 750MB of mods and 8 expansions...what do you expect?
A buggy, unstable mess? Thats what youre gonna get. HAHAHA!

HR is not even partially unoptomised.
Infact is performance is a great sign for the future, the developer can add even more demanding features and not have to worry about it as the games useing such little resources right now.

Just wait for the patch where options are added, than hopefully you can disable the few features that are screwing with you dated hardware.
Simple really.
The two of you both seem to think this is an optimization issue when it's clearly a compatibility issue, he even said his PC runs other high end 3D games fine and also runs shitpiles like heavily modded Sims games fine. I remember back in the day I had an 8800GT which ran a select few games at 5fps and I had to swap it out for my 7600GT to play them, they just weren't written to interface with whatever clever tricks the 8800GT used to speed up more modern games. It's the "fault" of the developer, his hardware is probably fine, but on the other hand nobody can expect an amateur/indie dev to achieve perfect compatibility with their toy project.

Personally i hope there will be max 2 futa girls, as you mentioned people will always vote for more futa. I'm not interested about toggling futa off completely because i've got no problem with such content. It would be a shame to have every single girl from now on posses a dick. 2 girls max + putting penis on custom made girl when the option is added would be perfect.
Agreed 100% with everything. Although on top of that I personally am waiting for a male character to be added... Unfortunately I can't really get into it playing as a female character, though I know I'm in a minority there and an all-female game has pretty high appeal

The Fuck Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Agreed 100% with everything. Although on top of that I personally am waiting for a male character to be added... Unfortunately I can't really get into it playing as a female character

Didn't he stated that this game is gonna be yuri/ futa only?

Remember it's Heroine Rumble.