What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

T20

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

What game is this? Video and any related ones of the same game give Engrish names and googling results in unrelated stuff.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What game is this? Video and any related ones of the same game give Engrish names and googling results in unrelated stuff.
The annoying part is i've played this game like a year ago, but can't for the life of me remember the name. I know we had a thread for it on the forums too. I'll keep looking unless someone else knows.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Zeton Paison - St. Anne Riciana looking for the thread here and heres the link i found

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The annoying part is i've played this game like a year ago, but can't for the life of me remember the name. I know we had a thread for it on the forums too. I'll keep looking unless someone else knows.
Ultimate Madou Weapon MEJILOID

http://ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21397

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Was wondering of anyone have these games RJ018657 RJ206603, looked around but didn't see any download link around.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Was wondering of anyone have these games RJ018657 RJ206603, looked around but didn't see any download link around.
I remember asking about that first one here a long time ago, with no results. I finally found it recently, and I just sent the link for it to you. Let me know if you come across the other one.

Urosan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a list of mobile-compatible titles anywhere? Specifically more action based than VN or RPG.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

thanks do you have any idea on the other one i posted too about the nurse monster one?
Nope, but try giving more info:
Game type: Action? RPG? FPS?
CG type: 3D? 2D? Text-only?
Was it Japanese? West-made?

As much info as you can think about, more you give, bigger the chance someone will recognize it.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nope, but try giving more info:
Game type: Action? RPG? FPS?
CG type: 3D? 2D? Text-only?
Was it Japanese? West-made?

As much info as you can think about, more you give, bigger the chance someone will recognize it.
its action rpg 2d if your counting sprites japanese and arnt almost all rpg action based? and thats all i can think off oh zombies there those zombie nurses is what comes to mind and its setting is in a hospital and you go out at night to kill them and talk to people during the day

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

its action rpg 2d if your counting sprites japanese and arnt almost all rpg action based? and thats all i can think off oh zombies there those zombie nurses is what comes to mind and its setting is in a hospital and you go out at night to kill them and talk to people during the day
Is this what you are talking about?

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No, RPGs aren't almost all action based.
All action RPGs are action based, hence the name.
Also, action game doesn't need to be action RPG.

There are only 3 pages on (EN)dlsite, that are games with zombies.
Shouldn't take long to go through all of them. If it's not there, then it was released somewhere else.
Also, if you saw that video on youtube, you can go to your history and try searching through it. if another site, it may have some kind of history (well, your browser definitely keeps in history every page you saw, if you are not cleaning it).
Depending on how desperate you are, you will either find it or someone will have an idea what it was. Personally, nothing comes to my mind.

EDIT: Never mind then, took me too long to write my post. :p

Kronosz12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im lookin for a good mind control hentai manga.

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm looking for this game:
サキュバスのドレインエステ ~誘惑に負けてレベルを貢ぐ僕~
RJ205080

Can someone help?

Nameraca

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi. I am looking not for a specific game, but for suggestions.

Games like RJ194321-Night Attack On Little Sis Sleeptime Fun Rayn

Where you control the penetration by moving your mouse, you can see the vagina stretch, welcoming the penis as it comes in and out.

There are also those, same principle,

In the same vein there was Fuck Akina too

Also I saw 陽射しの中のリアル. as a suggestion but that's lolicon and I'm not into that.

I like games where you can see the vagina stretch as the penis comes in instead of clipping, so I'm looking for recommendations, even if it's through a speed, auto menu, that would be good too.

So games where you control the penetration with your mouse and/or games where the vagina is animated as the penis goes in and out! Thank you so much.

Daerz

Reputation score

Well, i just wanna some good Ero-games with WHITE HAIR and RED EYES girls , just because i love them

as extra :
Stockings
NTR(only if possible i like vanilla too if it have girls with white hair and red eye...)

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, i just wanna some good Ero-games with WHITE HAIR and RED EYES girls , just because i love them

as extra :
Stockings
NTR(only if possible i like vanilla too if it have girls with white hair and red eye...)
Not exactly pure white hair but maybe you don't know this one already?^^