What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

ThatOneJester

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Looking for a top down game about an MC who when walking past an abandoned school I think it was?
He see's what I assume was a magazine past the gate.
So after being an idiot and walking into the yard to pick it up, he gets knocked out by a girl.
He wakes up later on I think the 2nd/3rd floor of the "school" in a bed.

Most of this part of the game involves trying to escape, while trying to be quiet and not walk into traps set by the girl (She's actually a succubus).
If caught enough times she will demonize and eventually you will get a gameover.
Later in the game you are at your house, and since I didn't fully translate all the text I feel left out why but the girl now lives with you.

Any help would be appreciated?
So I was patient for 2 weeks waiting to see if anyone could help.
Then I gave up on you all since I was ignored with no help at all.
So after spending my free time for the other 2 weeks or so looking I found it.
The games name was: 初心者淫魔から割と本気で逃げる!!

For those who actually care, there is the games name.
I rather enjoyed the game personally.
Never relying on this thread ever again...

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

Dude... don't be mad at them just because they might not have ever heard of the game before. It's not that they don't care enough to help you, if they knew, they surely would, and some of them probably did search a bit for it, but couldn't find it. But that doesn't mean that they didn't hope you could also potentially find it as well.

At any rate, I'm glad you've found the game, and my point is, please just don't have an attitude about the whole thing, it's uncalled for and childish, it's not cute either. :/

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm still waiting for an answer in another thread for over a year by now. What was your record? Oh right, 2 unbearable weeks. ;)

I hope you didn't suffered that much little prince.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, I can understand not liking when there something on your mind and you can't find it.
But honestly, if everyone reading a demand for help and not knowing the answer was to leave a "sorry dude, I don't know this game". Then there would be hundred of message per day in this thread and it would be useless.

We all have some question / demand unanswered. That's how life is...

@Drum_Beat : 1 year IS long. My money is more that no one remember the question after so long. Post are added to question thread, the unanswered one go farther an farther back. If it's in a game thread... it end up the end of the thread list. I can't imagine anyone being angry if you were to bump your question after one year (Well, yes I can image it. But I wouldn't be. 1 year wait for an answer is rather long so gratz for the patience).

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

@Drum_Beat : 1 year IS long. My money is more that no one remember the question after so long. Post are added to question thread, the unanswered one go farther an farther back. If it's in a game thread... it end up the end of the thread list. I can't imagine anyone being angry if you were to bump your question after one year (Well, yes I can image it. But I wouldn't be. 1 year wait for an answer is rather long so gratz for the patience).
A year? this is long by this site standards
In case you're interested...^^
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=852285&postcount=60

Bryanis

Reputation score

Never managed to get to play theses card / story game.

So i dunno the song played. Maybe some search on internet could bring some movie or info, but I'm really knowledgeable on music. If it's custom it's usually in the credit / thanks part.

If it's taken from a real music, there some smartphone app to identify music so maybe...

But there, I'm not good at all :/

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations to games that are similar to:

Acerola series
To H
Material Girl

etc. Think I have played too many combat-based hrpg that I grew kind of sick of it, prefer something like

where there isn't any combat involved, basically just wander the town with a set objective in mind etc. Don't really mind the graphics

There was also a simulation game regarding a brother and sister running a bar, that was also great. Is there anything similar to that?

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Acerola series
To H
Material Girl

etc. Think I have played too many combat-based hrpg that I grew kind of sick of it, prefer something like

where there isn't any combat involved, basically just wander the town with a set objective in mind etc. Don't really mind the graphics

There was also a simulation game regarding a brother and sister running a bar, that was also great. Is there anything similar to that?

Same guys that made KANADE and the Ecchi Worklife
And english translation for NTR imouto Misaki

Trying to think about ones without combat... Nothing more comes to mind, even though I am sure there were some translated.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I am not 100% sure, but I think those were without fights.
Vitamin Plus - SHITLOAD of bestiality, plus one girl is a loli, so no link.

- Contains some shota, translation thread.
- Rock-paper-scissor battles only, translated by devs.
- Same as above.

Also, if you just want to avoid combat, you could go with cheat engine. Works from RPG Maker 2k to RPG Maker VX Ace and with Wolf RPG. Isn't complicated and you can pretty much freeze your HP, give yourself more gold, etc.
For RPG Maker MV, there is a cheat plugin.

Bryanis

Reputation score

Acerola series
To H
Material Girl

There not much H game in rpg maker that don't use lot of battle.
Hard to remember - there some but mostly just VN made with rpg maker - so why not just go to get some H VN ?

There a few but can't remember them at the moment.
You can try sprite hills' work - no battle.

There the Saboten circle. Not a lot of work but they used to make work a bit like Acerola.

Mugcat circle too - lot of small game without battle (some have battle). Not great game but usually quick and enough H scene for the size / playtime.

Moonglow, like mugcat :

Qross : mostly small game. battle or not. But the battle is never central. Just to prevent you from going from point A to point B. Many story like. Some like it, other hate the circle works.

theses one are without battle :

And this one got lot of approval :

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the recommendation guys :)

But unfortunately I think I played through most of the games already haha.

@Bryanis, I do read VNs but one thing I don't really like about it is that it's plain reading. I like interactions. Homeguard was pretty epic and I tried asking in the thread a year or so back if there was any game similar to it and Robozu but unfortunately no one replied haha

Bryanis

Reputation score

@Bryanis, I do read VNs but one thing I don't really like about it is that it's plain reading. I like interactions. Homeguard was pretty epic and I tried asking in the thread a year or so back if there was any game similar to it and Robozu but unfortunately no one replied haha
Well, that's VN. text, text and some choice for the path at most.
ADV can be more complicated (like Rance...) but dunno if it's interaction, and it's more tactic / strategy battle (like Leane of the legitimate crown).

There the trainer game that got lot of interaction, but the good one need to speak japanese to understand what to do or it's just "grab a full save if it exist" or "chain fail".

The only kind of game that are a mix of interaction and and VN like maybe are rpg maker game in the girl side of dl site work. Most of the game intended for girl audience are more story heavy than battle heavy. On the other hand, they are so rarely shared that I can't say what they are really worth or recommend any one...

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In that case, you should try trainer games (from Akabur and all similar).
Battles are rare and there is always tons of interaction.
Maybe even Simbro could work.
Or, good 3D games:
Custom Maid 3D 1 and 2
All from Miconisomi

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Heyo. There's two games I'm looking for:

One is a pixel-art sidescroller with light metroidvania elements where you play as a shrine maiden (I think). I remember the first few enemies are a slime (yeah like that helps), an alraune that blows kisses that charm you instantly, and the first boss is like the Demon Queen of Sex slaves. The game starts with you dropping down a hole, and you can go either left or right.

The next is a 3d-sprite side scroller with a female protagonist, where most of the bosses are monster girls. I remember one big-ass lamia, and a loli-vampire with pink hair who's game over scene involved her lying on top of you while an orc took her to town. (Edit: FOUND IT. It's Xsoulsia)

Also, as a generic request, anyone know any games with a futa protagonist where all the enemies are female? (Not made by Vanja, not a fan.)

Last edited:

Claireity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't really get a response last time I tried to ask this, but here goes.

I've an anal fetish, which is hard to sort through with many of these games. If it is in the game, it's almost never listed as a fetish (cause either that's rarer than I thought or apparently not even considered worth listing anymore).

To be clear, I'm not asking for scat (blegh) but just good ol buttsex. Even if it's not the focus, a consistent option or a good amount is well too. Recently I recall playing Noxian Nights that had a good amount.

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

I didn't really get a response last time I tried to ask this, but here goes.

~Snip

To be clear, I'm not asking for scat (blegh) but just good ol buttsex..
This game supposedly has mostly if not only anal:

Never played it so can't say for certain how it is. I've thought about playing it honestly, but I'm not particularly fond of anal, but to each their own, I personally am more partial to vaginal.

Claireity

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game supposedly has mostly if not only anal:

Never played it so can't say for certain how it is. I've thought about playing it honestly, but I'm not particularly fond of anal, but to each their own, I personally am more partial to vaginal.
Oh to be fair, that's good too. Just a good number of games spend almost literal hours on the 'oh no a nipple just got touched.' and it kind of discourages me from trying some just to see if it's what I like.

And I notice that's yaoi you're linking, which is not quite what I'm looking for. But thank you for replying all the same!

Kachopper9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there any games with Corruption/mind break/ mental changes?

Bryanis

Reputation score

Are there any games with Corruption/mind break/ mental changes?
Errr way too much and most are way too standard to remember.
Maybe a few more point you like / don't want to help reduce the list ?