What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Took a look on DLSite, and there is no tag for corruption... WHAT THE FUCK?
Well, you got
Brainwashing
Coercion
Hypnosis
Corrupted morals

And some gave more than 2k answer (on english dl site. Don't want to imagine how high it can get on maniax site.)

Considering how much game have some girl corruption in it, I guess it's to avoid nearly all game showing up that tag (not useful for search option to have every work show up).

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, not sure if I ever seen a game like that. I do remember there was one where you did the exact same thing, but with lolis and you were already arrested.
Welp , finally found it. It was Shiiku x Kanojo

Kachopper9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Errr way too much and most are way too standard to remember.
Maybe a few more point you like / don't want to help reduce the list ?
Well then.

What are some of the better ones?

I guess one way thing would be how they're corrupted, or the gameplay style.

Idk

Last edited:

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello everybody!

I'm looking for a game in 2D sidescroller. You can switch to others characters (women) with unique ability. The team is composed of 6 or 8 women. The headquarter is in a hotel. The game was in english.

I know my description is pretty strange but I can't remember the name.

Thanks by advance!

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hello everybody!

I'm looking for a game in 2D sidescroller. You can switch to others characters (women) with unique ability. The team is composed of 6 or 8 women. The headquarter is in a hotel. The game was in english.

I know my description is pretty strange but I can't remember the name.

Thanks by advance!
The only game I know that even remotely resembles your description is Bond of Blood, but you can play males in it as well. Dunno if it has official site or ULMF thread, so I can only give you .

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

The only game I know that even remotely resembles your description is Bond of Blood, but you can play males in it as well. Dunno if it has official site or ULMF thread, so I can only give you .
Yep, this is the one! Thank you!

ADM

Reputation score

Hey guys,

I'm looking for the original Eroani series. I can't seem to find any functional links anywhere online.

The dlsite link:
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RE040329.html
(Sorry, forums won't let me post complete links with less than 15 posts)

I have the second one, just missing the first. Can anybody help me find it?

Last edited:

ivight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just found out that [System 4-5-1] made a new game and i tried to search for it but couldnt find anything. The title is: Pew Pew Friends. In jap: ぶぴゅってフレンズ

joshisism

Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ206603.html

Game called Petrifaction-II came out two weeks ago. Haven't been able to find any legit links yet.

khaledraw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey there
i want any english hentai game based in school corruption like Sunrider Academy and Ashford Academy

joshisism

Reputation score

Looking for a download link for Petrifaction-II, haven't been able to find any legit ones yet.

dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id

Kachopper9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm still looking for games. Would prefer something like RPG maker, but anything good works.
Free or otherwise.

I'm mostly looking for games with Corruption/slutification.
Possibly mind control.

Last edited:

joshisism

Reputation score

Anybody have a download link for Petrifaction-II? I haven't been able to find any legit links so far.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ206603

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Have you found MDQP's Caliross yet? It's under development, but his previous (Rags) game was a treat.

If you're looking for mind control and/or corruption as a theme, it's definitely worth trying tfgames's search engine.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looking for an old one, here's some bulleted details.
*You could play as a male knight dark clothing yellow hair I think, or female magical girl archer with a lot of pink I believe.
*Travel may have been rpg maker, but the battling was realtime on a small and simple 2d area.
*You would do quests for the town. One was to kill a tentacle monster in the well.
*An enemy I remember were a lot of beastmen which kinda upped the difficulty curve with their speed and power. They were South East from the town.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm still looking for games. Would prefer something like RPG maker, but anything good works.
Free or otherwise.

I'm mostly looking for games with Corruption/slutification.
Possibly mind control.
Crooked Navel Dark Princess should fit that well if you haven't played it yet.

YuriTenshi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have any recommendations for forced yuri games? (I tried searching the thread for both "yuri" and "lesbian" and got no hits.)

RoR/GoR or w/e. Anything where you play a lady and get raped by ladies, preferably with no or minimal (or at least, not the main focus) futa.

Is it just more or is there a severe lack of these types of games? I've found *very* few. Blitz Angel Spica is probably the only primarily yuri one I've found. Echidna Wars had some good forced makeouts but that was vore focused and FlowerFairy was futa focused. The only other ones I can think of off the top of my head are both in development (Kinetic Chronicles and Atelier Tia). There's shitloads with *some* yuri content in it, but only one or two enemies (Koooonsoft's stuff like Shinobi Girl and the like).

Any help with this? Sprite-based games preferred, obviously, which is why I'm posting it here, but I'll take any kind of game in that same vein.
Figured I'd ask their question in the proper thread, since I'd like to know too.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Help Please! = o

There is a Game (trilogy i think) called Silent Desire, but it kinda never worked when i tried to run it = /

Any help? Pretty Please? = (

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

im looking for an h game that consists of the pc being female and being a nun/sister or something like that and you go into a hospital and when you sleep to night time the hospital changes and theres zombies and monsters and such and some of the monsters are nurses i saw a video of someone playing it but i forgot where i saw it if anyone knows please let me know