What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Just curious, is there any Touhou Project H-games? Platformer/beat-em-up type is preferable, especially if it has in game rape (and ryona) animation :D

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can anyone suggest any RPGmaker games with animated sexual attacks during battle, rather than just game over rape CG's?

Only example I can think of is here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21727

That or just point me in the right direction as to how to go about finding them, as long as it's better than rummaging through RPGmaker threads one page at a time.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone suggest any RPGmaker games with animated sexual attacks during battle, rather than just game over rape CG's?

Only example I can think of is here: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21727

That or just point me in the right direction as to how to go about finding them, as long as it's better than rummaging through RPGmaker threads one page at a time.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=16956

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=17586

Anything by this author would quality, I think.

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello!
I am looking for the game どすけべクエスト (rj107855) from the developer 'そこに鼻ゲー改'...
I found a torrent... but it was a fake... and a Lum file to download, but only for Premium members...
If someone can and want, please let me know how to find it, please.
Thank you for your kind attention!

Reputation score

stupid hentai niches with only short clips :(

anyone knows the name of this hentai?

new-xnxx.com/two-guys-test-cutie-s-anal-in-hentai-7732.html

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

stupid hentai niches with only short clips :(

anyone knows the name of this hentai?

new-xnxx.com/two-guys-test-cutie-s-anal-in-hentai-7732.html
Mikagura Tanteidan - Episode 2
Also known as Mikagura Detective Agency

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know some decent games, where the male hero fights off agains female bosses, and has the ability to rape them?

mrbear

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know of a game really similar to Pretty Warrior May Cry?

has to be one of my favorite h games

i dont really care about tactics themselves, as long as it makes up for it in sex scenes

sledgehog

Reputation score

Hey ULMF!

I'd reeeeeally like to know what is that one game that is made with rpg maker (I think, and I also think it's from a member of this website) that is basically very similar to Monster Girl Quest, in terms of plot and gameplay(meaning you have to defeat monster girls, otherwise they'll rape you over and over if they defeat you).
You are a young man, taught by many warriors that a goddess wants monsters to kill humans and that your goal is to exterminate these monster girl beings and, ultimately, the goddess. Oh, I just remembered that unlike MGQ, you could move around the map, so this game is more RPG-ish than MGQ!

Like in MGQ, there was also a hero that died in battle sacrificing himself (well, in MGQ he didn't really do that but you get it).
I've been looking for that game for ages, so any and all help would be of great kindness! :)
Nevermind!! Found it in the meantime! It's Monster Girl Unlimited!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Anyone have adult squeeze/nearhug or constriction material of any sort? It would be greatly appreciated, whether it's ryona, or vore, or monster girls or what have you

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Anyone have adult squeeze/nearhug or constriction material of any sort? It would be greatly appreciated, whether it's ryona, or vore, or monster girls or what have you
Looking for vids, games or pics or what?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

everything

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There was an in development shota/femdom game I saw posted maybe a few months ago, probably since been removed since it is restricted content here. I just need its name so I can do my own searching, but a link to the dev blog would be nice if there is one and it can be provided, or any other information.

I believe it was a side scroller that featured what appeared to be a young boy fighting through an all female "highschool", I was interested since I think it was going to be primarily in-game sex. The girls in the game were probably 1.5x the size of the main character.

Hopefully some one knows what i'm talking about, because i sure as hell don't!

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone know where i can find this?
JP
ENG

it looks like a game similar to angel girl (looking at the controls for example)

ElijahHu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Asking for Walkthrough

Greetings

I am playing a game called Gender Bending through Chemistry, Would someone please write a walkthrough for this game.

Elijah Hu

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

everything
There are a lot of sentai JAVs that have bear hugs in them and some constriction stuff with snakes or vines. has a ton of them on their site.

As for pictures, I'd suggest just going to and searching for vore, snake or bearhug.

Not really much help probably but there is a lot of content out there...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I always feared "snake" results, as searching it on e-hentai brings up a lot of scat, and I have no idea why

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I always feared "snake" results, as searching it on e-hentai brings up a lot of scat, and I have no idea why
Ahh yea, I see your reasoning. There are quite a few fetishes I like and/or can handle...scat is one that I despise. Nothing sexy about somebody taking a shit IMO. :rolleyes: