RPG squid girl prostitution

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: RPG squid girl prostitution

hi this is my 1st post i need help i cont get this game to work

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ096060.html[/url] here the info
1) This is not your first post.

2) That's hardly enough information to assist you.

The only thing I can say is: change System Locale to Japanese. Re-extract the game. If it doesn't work, install Japanese RTP. Don't know which one you need? Install them all.

If that doesn't fix it, download the game again, from another source (preferably a trusted one). If it still doesn't work, there's something wrong either with your OS or your hardware.

OP
J

jjjoker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh sorry i dont it was my 1st and i did it all but it said im miss a Audio file and then it stop work

Spooge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try copying the audio files from the trial.

OP
J

jjjoker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it is the trial

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow its a fantastic Game its as shame that isn`t in english, hope somebody will
translate this one.

:eek:

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game looks very good, does anybody have a torrent for that? he would have my ever lasting gratitude :D

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow its a fantastic Game its as shame that isn`t in english, hope somebody will
translate this one.

:eek:
A warning to you. This game has some incredibly depressing tones when you find out what's actually happening to this happy-go-lucky girl. I legitimately felt bad for her.

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know Iknow
I had to work on special place called Angel, and after this I won the gangbang
challenge.
But it seems to me that the woman who act like a mother in the first part of this game has dark plans.

So I hope somebody translate it to know more detail:D

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I know Iknow
I had to work on special place called Angel, and after this I won the gangbang
challenge.
But it seems to me that the woman who act like a mother in the first part of this game has dark plans.

So I hope somebody translate it to know more detail:D
It was discussed in RPG maker general thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=419744&postcount=10862

Also, you are welcome for the game (because, you know, I was the one who posted it, and from me the internet got it)

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

...I know this is kind of off-topic, but I can't stop laughing at the thread title.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone have a save file for this? I'm not quite sure what to do where I am. I collected all the money for the mother but apparently I need to collect something else for her and a scientist-looking dude.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone have a save file for this? I'm not quite sure what to do where I am. I collected all the money for the mother but apparently I need to collect something else for her and a scientist-looking dude.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=419680&postcount=10856
come on, at least try to search the other thread, where it was all discussed.
Also, you need to go to a new town and talk to a king underground, I think. Then return to mother, talk to her, then return to the king

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=419680&postcount=10856
come on, at least try to search the other thread, where it was all discussed.
Also, you need to go to a new town and talk to a king underground, I think. Then return to mother, talk to her, then return to the king
this game takes almost no time to beat and get almost every CG... so I don't see why anyone would need a savefile.

Bunnyav

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guide to this game.

Start Game
Take Subway (south) to beach
Buy 2 swimsuits, walk into changing area. Confront hoodlums.
Visit the boy's house, talk with Mom.
Find Mom at Dickface's house, first sex scene.
You now need to earn 10k gold at the brothel. You can freely change clothes between school uniform, bathing suit, or naked . You can go back to the beach to buy the skimpy bikini as well (many scenes have 4 versions based on what you wore). Level 3 targets are the weakest, use the money earned to buy the strongest BLUE flowers you can wear to gain high defense, then try level 2 and level 1 Johns. You can also get 1 time money benefit for minigames talking to 2 outdoor NPCs and one guy in the Bathhouse naked. There are scenes (no money) for masturbating in both bathrooms (choose to keep masturbating in mens room when occupied causes a rape scene).
HP is restored automatically, but you lose 10 HP any time you use the command to restore MP. MP is needed for all attacks, the inn or brown potions will restore MP, other potions are perma stat boosts but not worth it for cost. Vaginal attacks (yellow icon) dont work until the target is aroused. Talking attacks are supposed to be buffs but their effects are negligable. You learn new attacks from the brothel owner with level. The skills Gape (max arousal, no damage) Blowjob (weak attack/arousal), Titjob (better), Vaginal, and Twister Vaginal all have scenes.
You can play with the vending machine to get random figuringe accessories: the rare one (grey orb) is 50 to all stats, you might want to try "save scumming to get it" will likely take 20-30 tries.

After getting 10k, meet mom at scientist house and a new subway destination is open. Be naked in a south house to play a minigame where you must alternate between 2 "yellow" spots in sets of three to make the girl cum before the guy. Wear the skimpy bikini (it's his taste) to talk to the king in the gold house to become Eligible for the Bitch Contest (north arena. Sign up and leave (you teleport to Mom and back). If you fail to defeat all 12 johns you get yelled at. Win and you get a scene with the King. After the King, Next day wearing your normal clothes visit the boy. Go to train, new location festival. Talk to everyone and sit at bright spot. Next day after confronting mom walk to train station. With Doctor in your party confront Mom/boy and sex him to normal for the happy ending.

You can now control almost any NPC by talking with them and some can be used for sex scenes.

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yes I have finished the game too,it was a nice game.

But I hope it will be translated as well.

I Never tried a translationprogramm but can somebody tell if its work here too
and where I get it:)

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

yes I have finished the game too,it was a nice game.

But I hope it will be translated as well.

I Never tried a translationprogramm but can somebody tell if its work here too
and where I get it:)
AGTH/ITH + Translation Aggregator works fine.
Just google it