The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 27th July 2011
Jungle Girl

reaper89 has just started to contribute
Default Zurine Adventure

Found this game on dlsite, does any1 know how to play it?

Part 1 here: http://www.mediafire.com/?s3283ug00dqu4pt

Part 2 here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0745FZ3S

Edit -
Quote:
Originally Posted by tidelwave21 View Post
link removed due to loli. but there is a second one that isn't loli - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LQPRLHJS Credit goes to Hentar over at Hentaipalm. If you want the first game it is on the GOR page over at hongfire
Author's blog: http://b.dlsite.net/RG15281/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RJ080121_img_main.jpg (67.5 KB, 5103 views)

Last edited by DarkFire1004; 12th January 2012 at 19:09.
Old 27th July 2011
Jungle Girl

Gondular is new around here
Default Re: Zurine Adventure

hey,

may we get a link for it? would be helpful
Old 27th July 2011
Jungle Girl

tidelwave21 is new around here

link removed due to loli. but there is a second one that isn't loli - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LQPRLHJS Credit goes to Hentar over at Hentaipalm. If you want the first game it is on the GOR page over at hongfire

Last edited by tidelwave21; 27th July 2011 at 16:43.
Old 27th July 2011
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

Crossbow1701 has just started to contribute

need an explanation of the game before i will play it.
Old 27th July 2011
Jungle Girl

tidelwave21 is new around here

it's an RPG maker game where you are trapped in some sort of monster infested world. you walk around trying to "befriend" the monsters without getting raped. if they touch you they rape you. If you are in "battle mode" then you defeat them and they dissapear. you have to charge your battle mode. to charge hold X, then to go into battle mode press W. when in battle mode you walk slowly, to get out of battle mode press SHIFT which is also the button to run. When raped you lose hearts, however you can milk yourself by pressing A, or talking to certain creatures and use your milk sort of as a distraction when you get raped, losing milk instead of a heart. To get further in the game you have to defeat all the enemies in certain areas to "befriend them" and access new areas
Old 27th July 2011
Tentacle God

lazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forum

The controls are:
directional buttons for directions
W for battle mode
A for charging up milk(certain enemies take out milk before they take out the heart)
Shift for canceling charging milk/battle mode, and run if you're not in any mode
X for charging power for battle mode

The basic is that when you go down into one of the 4 holes, you have 2 options
1. 'challenge' which is the hole - you're thrown in a map with lots of monsters, you goal is to run into the correct water sprout (it's random which one is correct), the 'wrong' sprout heal your heart
2. 'explore' this one is a sort of Zelda style maps, but you can pick up powerups that increase your max power/heart/milk you can have at once

clearing a challenge will unlock the next stage and add the enemy to 'play room', repeated clear let you add more of them, up to 3.

The play room let you talk to the enemy and choose (if they have it) their animation pattern and how many enemy of that type you want in the room.

Checking the closet will let your character strip naked, rendering you unable to fight at all, but unlock a new scene with some enemies.
Old 27th July 2011

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycat View Post
...before they take out the heart...
Uhhhh... figurative for health?
Old 27th July 2011
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

startreknerd11011011 is a name known to allstartreknerd11011011 is a name known to allstartreknerd11011011 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicShock View Post
it isn't figurative. INDIE, COVER THE HEART!!!
"Freedom is the dignity of men. The proof that he is thinking, judging, that he is not the digestive system that the modern time has made of him. May the modern time be the beginning of the awakening of the sleeping souls." -Captain Harlock
Old 27th July 2011
Tentacle God

lazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forumlazycat is a celebrity of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicShock View Post
The symbols in the game:
Cloud with P inside - Power mode's energy
Heart - lives, get raped at 0 and it's game over.
Milk bottle - ...well...milk...

.- . so yeah...literally a heart, but not in guro sense or anything
Old 27th July 2011
Jungle Girl

blued is a lurker

Er, I've DLed and extracted the game, but when I try to play it I get an error saying "RGSS200J.dll could not be found". I assume this means I lack the correct version of RPGmaker (or whatever it's called), would someone mind pointing me towards the correct choice?
Old 27th July 2011
Jungle Girl

LolUMad is new around here

Quote:
If you want the first game it is on the GOR page over at hongfire
Is the first game necessary to play ? Cuz when i launch the exe. it says that a file is missing. I only have 3 files in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blued View Post
Er, I've DLed and extracted the game, but when I try to play it I get an error saying "RGSS200J.dll could not be found". I assume this means I lack the correct version of RPGmaker (or whatever it's called), would someone mind pointing me towards the correct choice?
Oh hai, same here

Last edited by LolUMad; 27th July 2011 at 18:49.
Old 27th July 2011
Sex Demon

Allsop2604 is a glorious beacon of lightAllsop2604 is a glorious beacon of lightAllsop2604 is a glorious beacon of lightAllsop2604 is a glorious beacon of lightAllsop2604 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks for the post. I'm having a lot of fun with the game you've linked. Regarding the other one, do you know what page of hongfire's GOR thread it's approximately on? I'm terrible with searching and haven't found anything for over half an hour.

EDIT: Found a link to a link regarding my question. For anyone else interested check around page 815.

Last edited by Allsop2604; 27th July 2011 at 19:39. Reason: Answered my own question
Old 27th July 2011
Demon Girl

geugeug no longer a lurker

825-826

There is also a savefile of the game on 825 which is pretty much completed

as for the people having problems starting the game, aika shows you how : http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.p...ighlight=maker
Old 27th July 2011
Tentacle God

Iggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forumIggy is a celebrity of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazycat View Post
Checking the closet will let your character strip naked, rendering you unable to fight at all, but unlock a new scene with some enemies.
Where's the closet?
Old 27th July 2011

DarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DarkFire1004

Quote:
If your version of the game is the same as mine from Hongfire, I'm gonna go ahead and say it isn't loli. Post the link for the first game if you want.