What's new

Hatsumi (TentanariX)

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Hatsumi (TentanariX)

As Hatsumi made her way south, she entered another, slightly smaller open room, and found herself presented with a strange mass of wood to the right, which seemed to be a door, except without hinges. As she pondered the door, she almost failed to notice the tentacle monster slowly crawling towards her... Almost. It seemed she would have one more trial to face before meeting the succubus.

Tentacle Beast
6/6 HP

Hatsumi
5/5 FP
0/10 AP
3/3 MP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi jumped back back as she noticed the large slimy mass of tentacles making it's way closer to her finally, Oh crap! I do not like the looks of this thing! I just hope I don't crap out with my magic this time she thought before sending a lightning bolt towards the monster, "TAKE THAT!" she cried as she hurled the bolt of electricity towards the creature.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

10 vs. 23

Hatsumi's lightning bolt flew past the beast, bouncing off the walls multiple times dangerously.

24 vs. 20

The beast quickly took advantage of her miss, slapping her with a tentacle and covering her in a strange slime. For whatever reason, the feeling of the cool slime on her body aroused her...

Tentacle Beast
6/6 HP

Hatsumi
4/5 FP
1/10 AP
3/3 MP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Gah!" Hatsumi cried out in a shocking mix of pain and pleasure as the beast slapped her naked form with it's tentacle, covering her nude body in slime, which caused to blush slightly, feel hot and start to huff a bit. "Dammit! This is nearly impossible! I haven't won anything except that wolf and that was just luck! But I'm not going to lose it give up that easily! DIE YOU DISGUSTING FREAK!" she cried out as she threw caution to the wind throwing out a fireball, an ice ball and a lighting bolt simultaneously at the monster.

(using up to MP to do this.)

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

6 vs. 23
11 vs. 9
10 vs. 11

Hatsumi's barrage of elemental attacks was mostly ineffective, though the ball of ice she had launched at the tentacles had managed to freeze a number of them.

10 vs. 17

This time Hatsumi was able to dodge the beast's attack.

Tentacle Beast
5/6 HP

Hatsumi
4/5 FP
1/10 AP
1/3 MP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi shrieked as she wa forced to jo around to avoid her ricocheting lightning bolt, nut it also helped cause her to avoid the monsters next attack. She cheered our when she saw that her ice ball had managed to hit the monster, "Yes! Take this and fry you sick freak!" she cried our as she poured the last of her mana to launch to more lightning bolts at the tentacle beast hoping to knock it down a couple more pegs.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

17 vs. 26
13 vs. 7

One of her lightning bolts missed badly, but the other slammed into the tentacle beast, causing it to stagger back a bit.

8 vs. 20

Maybe Hatsumi was getting better at this, because she managed to dodge the tentacle that lashed out at her. Still, she could tell that her reserve of excess magical power.

Tentacle Beast
4/6 HP

Hatsumi
4/5 FP
1/10 AP
0/3 MP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't get cocky here, but I can't let up on the attack either. I just have watch that things tentacles, and where I put my feet and keep pressing my attack. she thought to her self a she launched another lightning bolt at the abomination, "DIE YOU BIG GODDAMN UGLY FUCKER, DIE!" she proclaimed not letting up on the tentacle beast in the least.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

3 vs. 24 Counter!

Hatsumi tried to fire a lightning bolt at it, but it dodged, and the bolt ricocheted off the wall of the labyrinth, bouncing back and grazing her shoulder.

13 vs. 17

She still managed to avoid the tentacle beast's attack.

Tentacle Beast
4/6 HP

Hatsumi
3/5 FP
1/10 AP
0/3 MP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hgnnnn......" Hatsumi hissed ad her own attack managed to just graze her on the shoulder rather than hit her intended target. "God damn you! I am nit going down without at least you regretting ever fucking messing with me! Now be a good little shut ball and die!" Shove cried out in anger as she unleashed another fire ball at the monster.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

12 vs. 13

Hatsumi's fireball barely missed, passing so close to the tentacles that a few of them were slightly singed by the heat.

10 vs. 17

She still managed to dodge the tentacles as they whipped at her, becoming somewhat good at avoiding her opponent by now. Maybe she was getting better at this?

18 vs. 15

Her next fireball hit dead on, and the monster flailed wildly as part of it caught on fire before it managed to extinguish the flames with its slime.

6 vs. 9

Hatsumi still kept dodging.

Tentacle Beast
3/6 HP

Hatsumi
3/5 FP
1/10 AP
0/3 MP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi took advantage of the tentacle beast's panic as it tried to rxtenguish the fire that had been set to it's tentacles and sent a lightning bolt dead center to the beasts body. Damn! this disgusting bugger is pretty damn tough! But I can't let up. I've got to keep pressing the offensive towards him and keep him on the defensive. Hatsumi thought to herself as she continued to jut,sway,jump and attempt to evade the monsters tentacles.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

8 vs. 17

Hatsumi's next fireball missed, as the tentacles were much more wary.

9 vs. 20

She once again easily dodged his blow.

5 vs. 12

Once again she missed. This was getting to be a pattern.

21 vs. 11

This time a tentacle slapped at her, covering her with more of the aphrodisiac slime, and she could feel herself getting wet against her will.

Tentacle Beast
3/6 HP

Hatsumi
2/5 FP
2/10 AP
0/3 MP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"GAH-huh!?----" Hatsumi cried out in surprise as the tentacle connected with her naked body, "Haaah??? W-what.... Aaaahhh...." she huffed out, this was bad she could feel her pussy begin to get wet and itchy now, and it was taking all of her will power not to scratch it, Ah~~ Damn it, the crap on that things tentacles are making me all horny when it touches me, I've got to finish this damned thing off and fast! she thought to herself as she launched another lightning bolt at the monster, "DAMN YOU! DIE ALREADY! DIE DIE DIE DIE! JUST FUCKING DIE!"

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

16 vs. 12

Hatsumi's lightning bolt managed to make contact with the tentacle beast, setting it on fire once again as it flailed.

8 vs. 10

Hatsumi managed to dodge its counterattack, but she was becoming tired.

Tentacle Beast
2/6 HP

Hatsumi
2/5 FP
2/10 AP
0/3 MP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Time to die!" Hatsumi screamed as she lunged forward towards the tentacle beast with her wan raised into the like a spear. I'm going to jam this thing right through one of your fucking eyes and send a 100000 volts through ass, either that or I'm going to totally screw myself; but I'm willing to take a risk to get rid of you damn freak! Hatsumi thought to herself as hoped to finish the monster off for good.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

19 vs. 14

Hatsumi managed to blast the beast with her lightning bolt at close range, and the thing staggered a bit from the force of the blast.

18 vs. 6

Hatsumi failed to dodge this time, though, and was covered with more of the aphrodisiac slime. Both seemed to be on their last legs...

18 vs. 15

Hatsumi's last blast hit the monster square in its center mass, and the thing squealed as if in pain before shriveling up in a puddle of blood.

She now found herself confronted with the strange wooden door with neither hinges nor handles.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Okay...... Now what? How in the damned blazing fuck am J supposed to get in? There's no hinges or handles. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She cried out as she dropped to her knees in exhaustion and frustration. "Well..... Maybe I'll just pass out ad lean against thisdoor for a whole and when I wake up maybe I'll b able to think of something." She aaids as leans down up against the door before dozing off for a much needed rest.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hatsumi had a long, peaceful sleep, and awoke still leaning against the door. The thought would probably occur to her to knock.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

After she awoke from her rest, Hatsumi almost banged her head on the wall at her own stupidity as she stood straight up, fixed her hair, adjusted her glasses and knocked on the door with deep bright crimson red blush on her attractive features.