What's new

Hatsumi (TentanariX)

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Hatsumi (TentanariX)

Undine shivered a little when Hatsumi stepped into the pool and reclined, and slowly but sure made her way over to where she was laying. The girl laid her watery hands on Hatsumi's body, and then slowly pressed herself against against her body until she lost her shape, becoming more like an almost-floating blob of water until she engulfed Hatsumi completely below the chin. Hatsumi felt her burns and cuts and bruises slowly heal, and a gentle calmness pervaded her. After a short while Undine moved herself off of the girl and regained her female shape, sliding slowly back to the deeper part of the pool. I... hope that helps... If you go the way you were going, and head south... I think... I think the succubus lives there... But! She has... she has a good heart, she really does, but... she gets mad easily, I've seen it before! Don't... don't get her mad, and she might... help you too... the girl stuttered. At least, she helps me sometimes...

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi moaned and sighed as Undine floated over to her and pressed her hands on her body, and honestly almost came when the caring water girl became a blob and engulfed her; it was far more pleasurable and enjoyable then her experience with the slime. She couldn't help herself but moan out in bliss as she felt her wounds slowly disappear. After it was over Abe listened intently to Undine's words as she spoke about the succubus and how she might help her as well if she didn't do something to upset her. Afterwards, she scooted over flirtingly, and alluringly to Undine's position and slowly snaked an arm around her back before asking, "Undine..... I....I would still like to do do something to repay for your kindness..... Uhm forgive me if this is personal or too forward, but...... Have you..... ever had.... s-sex?" She asked hesitantly and somewhat pleadingly.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Steam began to roll off of Undine as Hatsumi asked her if she had ever had sex. I... I... she stuttered, and went quiet for a moment as she felt the girl put her arm around her shoulders. Or more accurately, through her shoulders, as the water gave way a bit. I don't know... if that's even possible with a human... She seemed to be lost in thought for a moment, before she said if... if you wanted me to, I could try... but just having you... stand inside me like this feels... very nice... With that she somehow expelled Hatsumi's arm from her "body" and seemingly hardened herself a bit to become about as solid as she could be, and Hatsumi could see a lower body forming beneath the pool, a bit separate from the rest of the water, all of which was Undine's true body.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi blushed slightly upon seeing Undine's true body form, "I take back what I said earlier Undine..... You're not cute...... You're incredible!" she said as she stared wide eyed at the beautiful, sensual water nymph before her. "Undine... I'm going to give you a kiss on your lips.... after a while you'll feel me lick them a little, when that happens, I want you to open your mouth a little okay?" And with that Hatsumi wrapled her hands around Undine's head gently and slowly pulled her face closer to hers. Then she begin to kiss her as she had described to her earlier, slowly and gently kissing her lips until she began to tease her lips with her tongue. All the while Hatsumis hands found their way to Undine's small but round, shapely and perky breasts and began fondling them gently. When Undine did open her mouth as Hatsumi had asked, she immidiately stuck her tongue into her mouth and began to assault Undine's tongue with her own exploring every square inch of her mouth.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I... okay... Undine said meekly, and she allowed Hatsumi to pull her close and kiss her. It was a somewhat odd sensation for the water-girl, but she sort of liked it. She felt the girl's tongue playing against her lips, and opened her mouth, accepting Hatsumi's tongue inside her. She squeaked a little when the girl began to fondle her breasts, and she began to moan cutely. C...can you... nnn... swish your legs around... a little...? Hatsumi would realize that Undine would receive pleasure both from stimulation to her "body" and from movement within the pool. Still, the water-girl would meekly comply with whatever Hatsumi did.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi giggled cutely at Undine's request before pulling away from the kiss just long enough to reply, "Of course.... Un-ko~" she answered deciding to give her her own cute pet name, before returning to French while at the same time leaning her back not only to comply to her wish, but to get each other in the necessary position to try a little tribadism. "Undine~~, have you ever heard of tribadism? What we do is lay down together, either one on top of each other or facing the other and we rub our pussies against each other. Are you ready~~~?" she asked while gently kicking and splishing the water around with one leg and drawing little circles in it with her other big toe.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I... I've never... Undine stuttered as she allowed Hatsumi to lean her back against the edge of the pool. She began to moan again as Hatsumi kicked around in her water as they kissed. I... please do it...

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi smiled warmly and softly as Undine pleaded with her to perform the sex act with her, "Okay Unko~ Here we go...." With that Hatsumi laid down facing Undine, and spread the elemental's legs open before scotching her own body over closer to hers, and sliding her own dark brown and pink slit over Undine's watery cunt and softly and slowly grinding their womanhoods together, slowly building up friction, heat and pleasure through their very cores; as this would continue for a little bit, Hatsumi would return to using the hand she wasn't supporting her self with to massaging one of Undine's breast further pleasuring her new friend and fuck buddy.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Undine moaned lewdly under Hatsumi's attentions, grinding herself as best she could against the girl. It was unlike anything she had ever felt before, and she was loving it. As Hatsumi resumed playing with her breast she looked up at the girl and half-said, half-moaned I... ahhn... feel weird... it feels... ahhn... good though, please... keep going...

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi took Undine's moaning as encouragement and that the elemental wanted her to go further, so she snaked one arm around her back and laid it on her ass and began to fondle it while her other continued to play with her breasts, she leaned and resumed her deep passionate kiss with the girl all the while continuing to grind their pussies together. After a few minutes she broke away from the kiss to whisper in Undine's ear, "Unko~~ I-I'm a-about to c-c-come...... please come with me.... L-let's c-come together....." before giving the girls earlobe a lick and then returning to the kiss.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The stimulation was too much for Undine; she had never felt anything like this. She moaned more loudly than Hatsumi had ever heard her voice as the girl fondled her ass and breast, and by now she had learned what was expected of her in the kiss, pressing her tongue against the girl's and lashing at it as it explored her mouth. She wrapped her arms tightly around Hatsumi's back as the two grinded together, and cried out I I feel so weird, but! Please, more! hugging the girl tightly as the kiss resumed, on the verge of cumming for the first time in her long life.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi squeezed Undine tightly, fiercely wrestling the other girl's tongue and thrusting against her pussy even harder. She would also work harder kneading her ass cheeks and breasts, until she decided to finish them both off by moving her fingers down to Undine's clitoris and pinching and twisting the sensitive bud while also sticking her middle finger deep into Undine's anus. Right before she came she gently bite down on her tongue before breaking off from the kiss and giving her ass a sharp hard little spanking, before finally cumming in coital bliss and passing out in the elementals arms.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Undine moaned into Hatsumi's mouth as the girl kneaded her more forcibly, squirming underneath the girl. Then the girl gave her clit a rough pinch while pushing a finger into her ass, and she screamed loudly as she came, arching her back up and pressing her body tightly against Hatsumi as she thrust their cunts together. Hatsumi came hard as well, and fell into the water-girl's waiting arms, falling quickly asleep.

When she woke up she was lying next to the pool, Undine staring intently at her, now in her more liquefied state again. That was... amazing... she said, steaming a little bit. I didn't know that it was possible to feel that good... But... You asked for my name... Can I ask for yours?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Whenever she awoke from her intense round of pleasure she shared with Undine, Hatsumi blushed at her glowing compliment, and turned even redder as she realized that she had never given her friend her name. "Oh, I'm sorry Undine! How absent minded of me! Hatsumi, my name is Hatsumi." She said as she finally introduced herself. "I'm glad that I was able to give you something equall as good as what you gave me when you healed my wounds, Undine." Hatsumi said rather sadly as she knew she had to find the succubuss, the main boss of this stage and eventually leave her wonderful new friend behind forever.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Thank you, Hatsumi... Undine smiled, and then blushed slightly and looked away, slowly retreating back into the pool.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Please Undine, it was the very least of what I could do for you after you were gracious enough to heal me. I hope I can see you again... sometime. But I need to keep moving now, which way did you say I go to find the succubus again? And could you tell me her name, so I might not be able to offend her when I find her and address her?" Hatsumi asked softly with a bit if trepidation.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The way you had been going before I stopped you, and then south. And I don't know her name. At least, not her real one. She tells me a new name every time.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh, I see. Well I will ne mist careful not to upset her as you warned me Undine. It's sad though; as I dont know if I will ever see you again, nut I will treasure the time we spent together forever; and will never forget you. Or the kindness you showed me. Be well, Undine." Hatsumi said as she meant over to give her new friend one last kiss on the lips before picking up her wand and once again heading off to the left, searching for the succubus.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I... I will too, Hatsumi... The water-girl allowed Hatsumi to kiss her one last time before slowly slipping back into the pool, disappearing completely from sight.

Hatsumi walked along the path indicated by Undine, and eventually came to a conspicuously empty intersection. She could turn right (south) or left.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi stared off to the right, "Hmm, Undine told me to go south, so I need to veer of to the right to get to the succubus then." She said as she slowly made her way down southward to where she was told she would find the succubus at.