What's new

Hatsumi (TentanariX)

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Hatsumi (TentanariX)

Hatsumi walked a short while before she came to another three way fork at an empty intersection, the scenery unchanged.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Another one? Okay...... I'll flip a coin. Make it interesting. Heads I go left. Tails I go right. Besides I got a feeling if I keep going straight I'll keep getting more splits like this, or I'll just eventually walk into a wall." She said rather irritated but yet amused by the path. She flips the coin and it lands on heads. "Heads. Left it is then. Let's see what I get this time." She saids as she walks off to the left heading further into the giant maze.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As Hatsumi made her way to the left, she found herself in a small empty room, seemingly carved out of the labyrinth. She noted with something of a start that the lighting was uniform all throughout the parts of the labyrinth she had been through so far; she cast no shadow on the ground or wall. There was a pathway opposite the one she had entered by, so she could either continue going left, or return to the intersection.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Seeing the pathway on the opposite side of the room, Hatsumi decided to keep following it till she came to something, be it another split, a dead end or enemies. She looked around somewhat unnerved and disturbed by the lack of shadows, on any of the mazes surface. "Damn, these developers are pretty clever, making it impossible for me to gauge if anything is coming by shadows or any place to hide."

Last edited:
OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The path continues on to the left only briefly before heading northward, and she follows the path until she comes to another intersection, this one allowing her to go either left or north. Before she can choose where to go, a slime slides down the wall and plops onto the floor near her, readying for its attack.

Slime
2/2 HP

Hatsumi
5/5 FP
0/10 AP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi jumps back a little bit from the slight shock and start of seeing the slime plop down near her she tries to fire a fast fire ball at it, hoping it would be of the generic weak Dragon Quest variety. "Take that you little Turd!" She cries out in confidence.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

7 vs. 20

Hatsumi's fireball missed badly, hitting the wall of the labyrinth and seemingly being absorbed instantly into it.

20 vs. 20

The slime then lunged at her, and she barely dodged out of the way as it slammed into the wall behind her, splattering into a few pieces.

20 vs. 6

Hatsumi acts quickly, shooting another fireball at the thing as it tried to reform, burning it badly.

12 vs. 18

The slime's counterattack missed again, and it skidded a while before finally coming to a stop, looking somewhat pitiful as it did.

Slime
1/2 HP

Hatsumi
5/5 HP
0/10 AP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

SIGH...... are they even trying? I put this on the most difficult setting.... I shouldn't be doing this well...... Hatsumi complained to herself as readied another fireball to lodge at the slime, "Let's get this over with you little disappointment." She said coldly and harshly at the pitiful little creature as she unleashed what she expected to be her final attack to do the slime in once and for all.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

7 vs. 10

Hatsumi's fireball sailed left, smashing harmlessly into the floor of the labyrinth.

19 vs. 14

Then the slime lunged at her, and this time she wasn't quick enough to dodge out of the way. She could feel herself grow a bit tired as the thing engulfed her ankles.

Slime
1/2 HP

Hatsumi (Engulfed, -1 to attacks)
4/5 FP
0/10 AP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"GAH! GET OFF ME YOU SLIMEY LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" Hatsumi roared out as she felt the slime engulf her ankles trying to immobilize and incapacitate her. "DIE ALREADY!" She cried out as she let loose yet another fireball at the ooze puddle around her ankles, hoping to either scare it off or harm it enough to break free, especially since she was beginning to feel the slime start to make feel tired.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

13 vs. 19

Hatsumi didn't quite have the precision with her fireball to hit something so close to her without potentially injuring herself as well, so the flame hit the floor and dissipated almost instantly.

17 vs. 8

The slime, meanwhile, continued to engulf her; it was now up to her knees, and she felt a bit more tired.

Slime
1/2 HP

Hatsumi (Engulfed 2, -2 to attacks)
3/5 FP
0/10 AP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"GnnnnnaaaRRRRRRagh! GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME YOU DISGUSTING SNOTBALL!" She cried out in frustration as she reared her staff back and attempted to try to beat the slime off from around her before it swallowed her whole completely.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

1 vs. 6

Hatsumi beat at the slime with her staff, flinging some of it off onto the ground, but it seemed to have no effect on the thing.

25 vs. 18

The slime advanced further, now at her waist and slowly dissolving her skirt...

Slime
1/2 HP

Hatsumi (Engulfed 3,Can't Attack, -3 to escapes, Slime has +2 to hit)
2/5 FP
0/10 AP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi began to squirm and thrash about wildly trying to fight her way out of the slime's grasp and get to be able to attack again. "NONONONO!!!!! GET THE HELL OFF OF ME YOU DAMN PIECE OF SHIT! GET OFF!" She cried as she struggled with all of her might, to free her arms at least from the slime's advances. "She began to blush and feel a warm tingling in her crotch as the slime began to dissolve her skirt. "STOP IT! GET OFF OF MY DAMN CLOTHES!" She cried out loud as she continued to fight her way out of the slime's hold.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

13 vs. 22

Despite her struggles, Hatsumi failed to pull the slime off her, only managing to make it wiggle around a bit.

10 vs. 2

The slime, meanwhile, managed to push forward and nearly engulf her completely; something barely prevented it from going past her neck. It began to dissolve her shirt as the shreds of her skirt hung limply inside of it, slowly being digested.

Slime
1/2 HP

Hatsumi (Engulfed 4, Can't Attack, -4 to escapes, Slime has +2 to hit)
1/5 FP
0/10 AP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi was now panting heavily as the slime was beginning to creep up her body most of clothing now almost completely dissolved, though she wasn't ready to give up just yet, she would continue to struggle as best as she could before fatigue and exhaustion claimed her. "Nnn-nnooo.... I'm not going to lose to this miserable little lump of shit...... I c-can't...... I've got to keep fighting and get free to attack..... But I'm getting s-so...... Damned.... f-fucking..... t-t-tired........" she said weakly as she continued to pry herself free.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

6 vs. 13

Hatsumi can barely struggle inside the slime, and her futile attempts accomplish nothing.

20 vs. 14

The slime managed to fully engulf the girl, dissolving her clothes entirely as the last of her strength to fight slipped away. At first she may have panicked as the slime covered her head, but she found that somehow she was able to breath just fine. The thing began to slowly make its way to the wall of the labyrinth, and then up it, holding the girl sideways inside it, leaving her staring at the bizarre blankness above them...

Slime (About to rape)
1/2 HP

Hatsumi (About to be raped)
0/5 FP
0/10 AP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Nooooooh..........." Hatsumi cried weakly as the slime finally managed to cover her ip completely, her clothing completely dissolved leaving her suspended in the slime completely nude, the cold gel of the creature making her nipples stiffen. She was about to scream and panic but she was far too tired and soon realized she was able to breathe so no sound came out of her and she ended up getting some of the creature's substance in her mouth, causing her to gag a little. She shivered in fear not knowing what the creature had in mind for her.

(Time for smut, any and/or all of the stuff I pmed you abbot last night is okay.)

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The slime seemed to hang there, attached to the wall and unmoving, for quite some time. It was almost as if the thing was savoring its victory, or taunting Hatsumi for having lost to such a relatively small slime. Finally, she felt the slime begin to wobble around her; it was a strange sensation, as ripples went all through the slime. It felt like she was being lapped at by waves. With time the wobbling began to turn into a targeted massage, the slime gently rubbing her entire body, tugging and pulling at her ample breasts as it did so. She felt it slowly pull open her mouth, and force a large quantity of itself inside her. It had a strange, disgusting taste to it, but for some reason it made her feel warm, even inside the cool goop of the slime... Her pussy began to moisten despite herself, and the slime seemed to pick up its efforts. She began to moan as the slime's full-body massage was made faster, the thing beginning to pay special attention to her now-engorged clit, alternating between rubbing and tugging on it gently. The feeling was too much for her, and she cried out in orgasm as her love juices flowed out into the slime. The massage ceased as it seemed to get bigger, having had its meal.

Hatsumi may have thought that it was done with her, but the feeling of something hard pressing against her lower holes quickly dispensed with that notion; the slime had fed, and now it was moving on to a different purpose. The hardened tendrils of slime pushed their way roughly into her pussy and ass, causing her to cry out in pain; they were quite a bit too big for her, and stretched her past her normal limits. As she cried out, a tendril of slime forced itself into her mouth and down her throat, gagging her and pouring more of the foul-tasting substance into her stomach. The slime pistoned into her furiously, and she likely would have screamed in pain if the tendril in her throat hadn't prevented her. The rough fucking continued for a number of minutes, and despite the pain Hatsumi couldn't help but get pleasure out of being used in such a way. The slime penetrated bit deeper with each thrust, until she could feel the thing moving up through her intestines, curling around inside of her as it spread her. The tendril in her pussy began to slam itself against her cervix repeatedly, trying to gain entrance into her womb as reflexive tears welled up in her eyes and flowed into the slime. It finally pushed the last barrier aside, and in that moment seemed to cum, filling her womb and bowels with its seed as a huge rush of the liquid poured itself down her throat. The feeling of being filled with the thing's seed as she was penetrated to the fullest extent possible pushed her over the edge, and she had another intense orgasm. She thought that perhaps now it was finally done, but was wrong, and it swiftly resumed its use of her, brutally fucking her womb and nearly penetrating her colon. It raped her for hours on end, something about the liquid being poured down her throat keeping her conscious and aware for all of it. Her belly was badly bloated with the thing's cum, and she looked more than nine months pregnant when the thing was finally done with her. She had lost track of the number of times she herself had came, and though she was conscious her mind was barely able to process information. The slime slid down the wall until she was back on the ground, and plugged up pussy, ass, and mouth with hard bits of slime before slowly moving on, farther into the labyrinth. She finally drifted into a troubled sleep now that the slime's strange liquid wasn't being pumped into her.

When she awoke an indeterminable amount of time later she felt terribly ill, the taste of the slime still strong in her mouth, and her stomach seemed full of the stuff... She was still bloated since none of the cum had been able to leak out of her, and found herself unable to get up. Her lower body ached enough that she probably wouldn't have wanted to even if she could have, though. She could feel something beginning to flop around inside her, the feeling turning her stomach... She would soon give birth to the slime's children.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hatsumi would lay on the cold floor of the labyrinth for well over an hour before slowly fluttering her eyelids open and placing a hand on her pregnant belly, and the other one on her horridly sore anus and pussy; feeling the hardened slime in her asshole and cunt. It took every ounce of what ever will power and strength she might have had at the time to get back on her weak and wobbly knees. Her belly bulging out well over nine months pregnant, all she would be able to do for a while if not until whatever it was she was going to give birth to was born, would be to weakly and slowly cling to the walls for support an limp along the maze till her strength returned. It was not looking good at all for her.