What's new

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

You mean like paydan, Lol I don't even know the guy but he has the highest neg rep. XD
Lot of neg rep people stop logging in for some time. Also why people don't like my avatar? It's sexy. :3

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

You mean like paydan, Lol I don't even know the guy but he has the highest neg rep. XD
Lot of neg rep people stop logging in for some time. Also why people don't like my avatar? It's sexy. :3
Disturbing, more like.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, he wasnt hated for no reason
Constantly being a jackass certainly didn't help the matter.
Thats just the point, from what i read it looks like they embraced the red bar enforcing it purely due to it already existing. Why bother fixing something that you never broke?
But eh, clearly they dont care so neither should i right?

I hate that mentality.

Also why people don't like my avatar? It's sexy. :3
while watching that gif im in a perpetual state of "ALMOST boner". When her vagina literally falls out my stomach churns a bit and all progress is lost.

like a weaker version of "sudden scat" or futa content that turn to futaXman, those two make me gag and im bonerless for like 5 whole minutes after!

I hate that too.

Zepheral

Reputation score

Also why people don't like my avatar? It's sexy. :3
There I changed it. Now can people stop spamming my inbox with hate mail please. My phone beeps every 5 min and it's annoying. Especially when I'm at the gym. And next time if you don't like my avatar, send a message to my other email [email protected]. Make any suggestions or give me gifs that I can use. (must be lesbian)
Also If you wanna slap a negative to my rep, add your name on it. I'm more than happy to troll you. XD

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Shouldn't have done that, now they know what it takes to annoy you into doing something.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*looks down*

Apparently my boner is immune. It's the one on the left that's giving me issues. It's just so badly created. Apparently that is what my boner hates.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There I changed it. Now can people stop spamming my inbox with hate mail please. My phone beeps every 5 min and it's annoying. Especially when I'm at the gym. And next time if you don't like my avatar, send a message to my other email [email protected]. Make any suggestions or give me gifs that I can use. (must be lesbian)
Also If you wanna slap a negative to my rep, add your name on it. I'm more than happy to troll you. XD
HAHA it wasnt that bad!

Your new one is an oldy but a goody.

Shouldn't have done that, now they know what it takes to annoy you into doing something.
Y U RUIN GREAT PLAN?

*looks down*

Apparently my boner is immune. It's the one on the left that's giving me issues. It's just so badly created. Apparently that is what my boner hates.
Seems lesbain is just not for you thing man.
The one on the left is heavily styalized on something so its meant to look like that.

Last edited:

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

HAHA it wasnt that bad! Also do you know how rare autocunnulingus content is? where did you find it? (PM me link plox)
--Nevermind i found it but people arent tagging it right!
--i hate that!
It's not that rare:

Great website for finding stuff, aside from the popups and such.

Also as Zepheral mentioned (at some point, in some thread) it's not actually autocunnilingus. The girl that is eating the destroyed, floppy, inverted vagina? You can see her legs behind her, and she's wearing black pants/stockings. The other girl's head is not seen. It's probably a 69 situation. I'm guessing she's also eating the one-eyed girl's destroyed, floppy, inverted vagina. Or maybe she/he has a penis. You never know with so much trollish hentai these days. :p

I found a series of images on that site (one is even a complete set, turned into a large gif file), of a loli elf girl that is delivered in a box to a guy living in his apartment. She's super cute, but at one point he decides to cause her vagina to rupture/invert (whatever it's called) just like Zepheral's previous avatar. I'd link to the gif but since it's loli...
Anyway I think the blonde loli elf is absolutely adorable, but all the inverted vagina pics in the set are a big turnoff. It's kinda like if you see a pic of someone having sex with a girl that has a broken arm with her bone sticking out.. it's just not sexy, no matter how cute she is.

Last edited:

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*looks down*

Can you imagine that one with some sound effects? :D

The girl with tongue: Lollawlowllawlloll~
The other girl: Wheeee hehehe!.. *farts* Hehehe! *louder fart*

And they both keep repeating those. :)
It would be even more effective if the farts caused the other girl's tongue to bounce up in the air. lmao

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm telling you guys, it's the art that isn't doing it for me. There's stylized and then there's poor quality.

Zepheral

Reputation score

Which one? lol
Also thanks Paladox got a better one, was gonna use this , but maybe I shouldn't. :p

chrisroxxx sugested this , but no lol.

Last edited:

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The one on the far left with the equivalent of two 3d stick figures.

Zepheral

Reputation score

Better? :p

Can you imagine that one with some sound effects? :D

And they both keep repeating those. :)
It would be even more effective if the farts caused the other girl's tongue to bounce up in the air. lmao
lol man wtf? Better than licking her pussy and the other girl queefs on her tounge. :p

Last edited:

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Much better. Many thanks.

Also, I hate the fans that cause creators a lot of grief. ESPECIALLY if it is free.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm telling you guys, it's the art that isn't doing it for me. There's stylized and then there's poor quality.
If i remember they styalised to look like some modded female bobbleheads for fallout 4.
The quality and style are very different from the norm yes, but "equivalent of two 3d stick figures"? not even slightly.

Now see that thought is sickening to me XD
I really hate that stomach churning feeling...
Its called a rim job dammit!

Ooo love me some shantae!

Zepheral

Reputation score

I hate that fake Blue screen windows virus, now scanning my laptop completely. >.>

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Did you guys NOT migrate here from /d/? I mean c'mon this is all fairly light stuff. At this point I can keep going if someone were to throw a picture of a decomposing corpse into a set, not specifically AT it but it wouldn't stop me from continuing on with the rest.

Zepheral

Reputation score

So you fap to ? :)