What's new

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

God, i hate my job and every single goddamn person that calls in. i wish i could force choke people.

My heart says jedi, but my job and mental instability say sith lord.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Zepheral's animated prolapsing vagina. I would be fine with it if it didn't end up everywhere! Ugh! It's all over the walls and carpet!
Wherever you go, I will always follow. Now look at the vagina, it relaxes you....sleep, sleep and let it cleanse your mind. :p

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Always remember that Adblock can block terrible images that shitters spam to annoy you.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Final fantasy 7 Aerith?
Haha yeah, you want a heal-bot in your party? TOO BAD SEPIROTH DISAPPROVES!!!!!

God, i hate my job and every single goddamn person that calls in. i wish i could force choke people.

My heart says jedi, but my job and mental instability say sith lord.
But you're already a sith if you let your emotions affect your actions! It's not black and white with the force, there's white=jedi and then everything else=sith, no gray area here folks!

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually the jensaarai were pretty grey. Oh wait that's right they don't exist anymore since the sith lords of Disney killed them all.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I liked the idea of Grey Jedi. In fact, Luke is more of a Grey Jedi than he is a Light Side Jedi since he actually has, you know, feelings.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I seem to recall Qui-Gonn Jinn being described as a Gray Jedi somewhere as well, though I can't recall where.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I seem to recall Qui-Gonn Jinn being described as a Gray Jedi somewhere as well, though I can't recall where.
Based on the comics primarly, wookipedia has more I bet.

Anyway, I hate workers. Like the type that rings at your home. An appointment at 11:30 doesn't mean 12'o, doesn't mean 11:05, it means 11:30, plus minus 5 minutes, sure, whatever, but geez, yes, you are inconveniencing people.

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Final fantasy 7 Aerith?
Haha yeah, you want a heal-bot in your party? TOO BAD SEPIROTH DISAPPROVES!!!!!
Actually she also made a decent combat character if you fed her the all the rare +stat increasing items.

Providing stuff like that before you remove a party member is poor game design in my opinion. You should wait until the player has all permanent party members before you give them any of the rare +stat items. Just my 2 cents though.

After going through a similar issue in a few other games (Xenogears and others I can't recall), I later played Legend of Dragoon. I knew this was probably going to happen again so I picked a secondary female character to focus on building up, etc.. (Meru). At least Legend of Dragoon was properly designed though, and gave all those stats from the previous character to the next one. Still, I was rather surprised when
Lavitz died.

The combat system and art style in Xenogears was a lot of fun. I kinda miss it now. Some stuff in the storyline left something to be desired though.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The combat system and art style in Xenogears was a lot of fun. I kinda miss it now. Some stuff in the storyline left something to be desired though.
That chair... That fucking chair...

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Youtube keeps suggesting various videos of Youtubers talking about other Youtubers involved in internal Youtuber drama shit. I. Don't. Care. No one should care. They don't matter.

Based on the comics primarly, wookipedia has more I bet.
A bit of an aside, but god fucking damn it, I love wookieepedia. I have only a cursory knowledge of the EU outside of the Bioware games and some other stuff, but there's something incredibly fascinating about seeing just how much shit they've got covered. I sometimes end up spending an unseemly amount of time there. "What? THAT guy has his own 6000-word page? But he was only in the background for one scene in A New Hope!" XD

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Actually she also made a decent combat character if you fed her the all the rare +stat increasing items.

Providing stuff like that before you remove a party member is poor game design in my opinion. You should wait until the player has all permanent party members before you give them any of the rare +stat items. Just my 2 cents though.

After going through a similar issue in a few other games (Xenogears and others I can't recall), I later played Legend of Dragoon. I knew this was probably going to happen again so I picked a secondary female character to focus on building up, etc.. (Meru). At least Legend of Dragoon was properly designed though, and gave all those stats from the previous character to the next one. Still, I was rather surprised when
Lavitz died.

If you haven't played it, the first Valkyrie Profile has what I remember to be pretty much the exact same combat system, but without mechs and more juggling.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I feel like i need to mention that I hate my job again.

Fuck people who ask for a supervisor to get their whiny baby way. When I tell you I can't do something, a sup can't either.

Or when you ask me for a supervisor, after I've explained something to you, just because you want to hear the supervisor say the same goddamn thing, fuck you even harder. They're busy making sure i get paid and my teammates get the one on one attention to get their stats better that they deserve and 99% of the time, the sup is repeating what I told you because i told them to say it because they don't take calls they don't know how the system fucking works.

AAAAARRRGHHHHH

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate it when I order something from an online store and they either send the wrong quantity (they get that wrong a lot), or the wrong item type (for example if you ordered Donatello and they send you Rahael instead). And then what are you supposed to do? Send it back to them? Shipping costs are probably more than the item cost (for you anyway, the store gets a nice discount). Take it back to their store? Gas money. I think they should replace it for free. Just my opinion though.

I also hate calling customer service. Most of the time they will either give you another number to call or they can't help you. They're mostly unhelpful but occasionally I have gotten back partial refunds. I usually delay calling them for too long and then it's been too long to do anything about the error due to "store policies".

Speaking of shipping discounts, I also hate that the post office is all whiny about the new age of digital mail cutting into their profits. What about all the stuff that's shipped through eBay, Amazon, etc.. now? Maybe your discounts for these big stores like Wal-Mart, Amazon, etc.. are what's driving you out of business. Did you ever think of that?!

If you haven't played it, the first Valkyrie Profile has what I remember to be pretty much the exact same combat system, but without mechs and more juggling.
Sounds interesting. I might give it a try sometime if it's not super expensive now. I remember seeing it in stores when it was first out, but being too cheap to get it. xP

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To deflate some hate, I actually had such an experience returning an item with Amazon and there was so much trouble they actually just refunded my purchase and told me to keep the item.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

I hate it when a job doesn't pay in time or delay your check for weeks. Also hate how they nerf gohan on dbz. The strongest kid super sayian now so pathetic that turning super sayian exhaust him.Even krillian is stronger than him. :/

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That god awful Matrix-wannabe script that's been popping up on the site lately. It's illegible and headache-inducing.