H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I "startle" the witch every chance I get bro :cool:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you guys NOT migrate here from /d/? I mean c'mon this is all fairly light stuff. At this point I can keep going if someone were to throw a picture of a decomposing corpse into a set, not specifically AT it but it wouldn't stop me from continuing on with the rest.
I can keep scrolling and keep fapping, it's just that a profile pic isn't a single errant guro pic in a set or whatever, but a thing that consistently pops up a lot of places. Also, everyone knows gifs are like 300% more obnoxious.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Good zombie pron is, sadly, super rare though. I mean, only one I can come up with instantly is parasite in city.

.. I uh.. hate that! *back on trail for the topic*

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate when people try to question your "sexuality" by showing you pictures trannys/shemales that have had so much plastic surgery there basically 99.9% plastic and are than covered in an inch of makup!
I mean seriously they are basically lying to you completely, desguising there gender behind plastic surgery and makup and clothes to make them look like a female, how am i suposed to mystically know?

You literally need to see there cunt to know if there female!

If anything, the fact its possible to fall for their lies reinforces my "sexuality" as i know what i want!

Last edited:

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"their" and #soapbox

it's kind of because as a culture, we've linked romantic love and lust. As in, if you are in love, you have to want to have sex with each other. Interestingly, Chobits has this as a focus.

SPOILER ALERT:
Chi, the main robot girl, has a reset button in her vagina. If you fuck her, she loses all her memories. At the end, the main character stays in love with her even though they can't have sex.

That's why in hentai, there is netorare that boils down to the character liking the sex better than with their love, so they abandon their love. There are a few that avoid it but most of the time it is about that.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

"their" and #soapbox

it's kind of because as a culture, we've linked romantic love and lust. As in, if you are in love, you have to want to have sex with each other. Interestingly, Chobits has this as a focus.

That's why in hentai, there is netorare that boils down to the character liking the sex better than with their love, so they abandon their love. There are a few that avoid it but most of the time it is about that.
I mean us as human beings have desires, some it's love and others are sex. You decide that path that doesn't make you a bad person. Some get greedy and try to get both and ends up burning them.

I hate when people try to question your "sexuality" by showing you pictures trannys/shemales that have had so much plastic surgery there basically 99.9% plastic and are than covered in an inch of makup!
I mean seriously they are basically lying to you completely, desguising there gender behind plastic surgery and makup and clothes to make them look like a female, how am i suposed to mystically know?

You literally need to see there cunt to know if there female!

If anything, the fact its possible to fall for there lies reinforces my "sexuality" as i know what i want!
If your sexually attracted to females and you thought that person was a girl, that doesn't make you gay, your eyes just played you. That plastic surgery is getting better and better. Also people who did plastic surgery should least the person know that they changed their sex instead of playing them and after the deed is done, they tell them. Not every person who does a sex change do this but It happens a lot. It's like having h.i.v and you don't tell the person and they find out after testing.

And lawl at the first page, Dark fire hates black people(the stereotype N words, not the race overall). To be honest I hate stereotype Caucasians, They say the weirdest stuff like "Isn't Dominicans and Cubans a type of Mexican?" and my favorite "How come I can't call you spic or the N word, like you and you friends call each other?" Me and my friends do call each other nigga but never the N.I.G.G.E.R word to each other. And definitely we would never call each other spic. >.>
(let the hate mail come rolling in, i got the popcorn)

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well, aside from geographical origin the cultures are rather similar to one viewing them from the outside. I mean, would an extra-terrestrial be able to tell the difference? Or even care enough to acknowledge it?

Also, as long as you're not using it to insult someone it's perfectly fine to say nigger here without any weird spelling stuff guy.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not a great example, but it is simuler.
Basically there lying, simple as.
Okay, seriously, is this like a major problem? Does this happen a lot?

My impression is that transgender people are more afraid to get beat the shit out of by some indignant dude than they are out to "deceive" anyone.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, seriously, is this like a major problem? Does this happen a lot?

My impression is that transgender people are more afraid to get beat the shit out of by some indignant dude than they are out to "deceive" anyone.
Has this (being fooled into coitus with a transgender unwittingly) ever happened to anyone here?

If not, that should give you an idea of how often this actually happens IRL. I don't know ANYONE (personally or online) that has ACTUALLY been deliberately deceived by a transgender.

Of course, there are plenty of men posing as women online, and that's a whole different story. It's less harmful to pose as another gender online, but it also requires zero courage.

Zepheral

Reputation score

Has this (being fooled into coitus with a transgender unwittingly) ever happened to anyone here?

If not, that should give you an idea of how often this actually happens IRL. I don't know ANYONE (personally or online) that has ACTUALLY been deliberately deceived by a transgender.

Of course, there are plenty of men posing as women online, and that's a whole different story. It's less harmful to pose as another gender online, but it also requires zero courage.
Remember just because you don't hear it happen often doesn't mean it doesn't happen. It's like rape, when you hear this word you think men raping women, but the opposite is true as well. The public are too ignorant to see it but, there are times women do rape men, they're are just to ashamed to say it. If a man does gets tricked by a transgender to have relations, and find out after the fact, will they say it out in the public to be ridiculed? No.

Why? It's because in our society, that is looked at as a act of homosexuality, due to the fact some people are closed minded. I wouldn't call it gay, I will refer to them as the gender they call themselves but, I just wouldn't really date one myself, I'm sorry. There will be times it'll be super hard to tell, but if your that one guy who couldn't tell and you left the lights off while having sex.... well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Again this statement isn't aimed at anyone, this is just my opinion)

Last edited:

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes but your flaw is that the vast majority of rape is a female being raped by a male. The reverse does happen and should be acknowledged and given just as much care as the other but thinking female rape when hearing the word rape isn't unjustified.

Remember that transgender people are just people who happen to be transgender. They are not going to want to "trick" people because that would be rape.

Also, I hate dead creators. We never get to learn the endings to their stories. Shame on them.

Last edited:

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Did any of you know that the "Trans panic" is still an acceptable defense for murder in most states?

I know wikipedia is supposedly not a great source, but it has sources for the cases. You'll note that california is the only place where this defense is not legal.

I'm sure there are more cases but i have a hangover and fuck your "Its like admitting hiv after the fact" bullshit. One is the person they are, and another is a disease.

Dragoon and Hope are right and so is Craw.

Christ.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I know a guy IRL who was tricked into a relationship by a transgender. Not sex, but he actually fell in love with this person. Then they drop this bomb on the poor bastard (who desperately wanted kids by the way), can't help but feel that's a ton worse. Of course I guess he should have known that something was off when his partner wouldn't have sex with him for almost a year of the relationship.

Not to mention the fact that if someone finds themselves in this situation, they're seen as 'close minded' or hateful or the 'bad guy' because they don't 'accept' the transgender for who they are. That's bullshit.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

That is far too long to go on without saying something. She should have told him something, if not at the get-go then when feelings started catching on. Its something that, honestly, should be talked about. But as calm, rational, adults.

Granted, dude can still adopt, as far as the kids thing. There are so many kids out there that need a home. Also, trans folks are still folks, not a new species to be labeled "A transgender" that's pretty personally insulting.

Though, I'm not sure how that's a ton worse than being assaulted and/or murdered.

Zepheral

Reputation score

That is far too long to go on without saying something. She should have told him something, if not at the get-go then when feelings started catching on. Its something that, honestly, should be talked about. But as calm, rational, adults.

Granted, dude can still adopt, as far as the kids thing. There are so many kids out there that need a home.
This would be the responsible thing to do, but not everyone is like that. People are little more complex than that. Even though he could adopt and those kids do need a home with a loving parents, but others would feel the opposite and want their own biological kids.

Also I hate the fact they stop making games for the p.s vita, F.U Sony.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Granted, dude can still adopt, as far as the kids thing. There are so many kids out there that need a home. Also, trans folks are still folks, not a new species to be labeled "A transgender" that's pretty personally insulting.

Though, I'm not sure how that's a ton worse than being assaulted and/or murdered.
I actually just forgot to put 'person' after 'a transgender'. Was on my way out to do some work, bit of a grammatical slip is all.

My main point was that these things do happen, and really it's just a 'people' thing, some people are pretty shitty people others aren't. That's why we as a society need to create an environment that makes being shitty to others less acceptable.

It would also be nice to see some research on whether 'trans panic' is actually a thing, or just some bullshit. I could see weak-minded people breaking and just losing it. Should be institutionalized if not imprisoned though...

Last edited:

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate when people take something as simple as a comparable example out of context in an attempt to paint a worse picture, seriously....

Zepheral

Reputation score

I hate when people take something as simple as a comparable example out of context in an attempt to paint a worse picture, seriously....
lawl

I hate that there is no j pop music on stores, I REALLY HATE MOSQUITOES!!!!!!!