What's new

Hana Maru

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Hana Maru

Haha, yeah... That room sucked. You'll need to use items to get across after falling down from the roof. You might be able to get across if you enter from the left but you'll need to use more items, unless it's the floating leaf which might last long enough to get the job done.
Ahhh okay I got it finally. Found some berry at the bottom that made the bushes transparent and showed the path then I put down a radish and did used one of those spring plant things to get up. I would advise against using the floating leaf to get across unless you want to get eaten by the big plant guy.

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ahhh okay I got it finally. Found some berry at the bottom that made the bushes transparent and showed the path then I put down a radish and did used one of those spring plant things to get up. I would advise against using the floating leaf to get across unless you want to get eaten by the big plant guy.
You make that sound like a bad thing... It is one of the scenes after all. Good find though, I completely missed that and it would have been a huge help.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Actually, that's where I got it from. It's not on e-hentai's galleries because someone tagged it as loli but she really doesn't look like it in my opinion.(by this forums standards I suppose, other wise this thread would be gone.)
Could you provide a link, or a keyword? I've tried "Hanakanmuri", "Hanamaru", "Noisy Crown", and have personally gone through the "artist CG" and "game CG" categories every day since it came out. And I'm using exhentai, so the loli tag shouldn't matter. I don't understand!

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could you provide a link, or a keyword? I've tried "Hanakanmuri", "Hanamaru", "Noisy Crown", and have personally gone through the "artist CG" and "game CG" categories every day since it came out. And I'm using exhentai, so the loli tag shouldn't matter. I don't understand!

You can blame the person who named the gallery putting spaces in Hanakanmuri. I actually found this way back and I remember struggling similarly while trying to find it.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

You can blame the person who named the gallery putting spaces in Hanakanmuri. I actually found this way back and I remember struggling similarly while trying to find it.
Oh, we must have a misunderstanding. I was looking for the new game's CG, this is the concept art that was posted between the old game and the new one.

From that gallery you linked:
Posted: 2009-07-20 02:18

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Still looking, so far I've only found a couple shots on gurochan that I'm pretty sure are the new game. It's quite odd to have NO screenshot galleries this long after the release. Guess the combo of the DRM and the relatively high price (compared to other dlsite doujin games) is keeping the spread low.

Hrm. I guess DRM *can* work, if the game is so obscure that no one cares to crack it.

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, the DRM that DLSite provides is pretty standardized between the games that are released on their site so I wouldn't attribute it to Hanakanmuri - Circle being obscure. Also, one major difference between this and other games is that this is a flash game so everything is stored in SWFs which makes the extraction method different. I'd wager they're also encrypted or protected.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Encryption wouldn't stop screenshots, though. Haven't seen many of them either.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

o_o weird i can't unlock the cg probably because its a >.> trial and cg's aren't in it *facepalm*

anyhow discovered a new Grab from the grabbing cutting bush... [wear the goth with wing's >.> then head to the bush with grabbing powers~] (and viola new stupid grab) it increases energy but drains your heart(or life)
Bear just rape's you when your naked after taming it...
(then when energy drain zero it will make you ride on its back like a horse and you fall off of it)

[*stare at how strange >.>" that i dont even see any cg's in this*] (only thing i found cool is how awsome a platform this is (Complicated need brains >.> to make do...) and how imbalance the rest of the platform that makes you go around in circle's [to progress] (oh well) "facepalm" trial ver is 1.05 o,o oh *and a new lurker here* (Still awsome on the artwork and storyline(if its translated look's interesting... remind's me of those old flash storylined rpg's :D) [only thing im attracted to...]) i still find it weird i can't find a single CG in the game >.> itself [ran around got killed (epicfail) already reached stage 3 XD still nothin! (guess they are really serious about the Cg's) [only saw 3 cg's of how she died yadayadayada~]
(and saw one of her death's in a brutal manner of a mantis actually ripping her head off and spider *totaly not a fan of those* Cute + Morbid Death = Fail)

[if you wan't to turn her naked completely go to the plant guy with 100hp+ and let it drain 100hp to turn you naked :p] ("the man eating plant is pretty easy to kill and it drop's an item that let you revive when you die")if you see a seed without healing~ like cherry [considering you dont move to another area]

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Dunno...sure would like to see more of this. Still trying to figure out how to get to the bear or any other stuff...pretty much all I've seen is the big plant and the big worm and some small fries.

Got a little bit further up top of the magma area.

If for some reason you ever get to a part where you are in an area where the wind is blowing you left to right and there is a big floating leaf right at the front and a stump that stop you, pick up the leaf. At the far right of the screen is a lift that takes you up to a second level...if you forgo that and head back left and drop down to a smaller tunnel it will spit you out of the other side. Hit off your leaf item and point in the opposite direction. So in other words, you want to go right, make sure Hana is looking left. Should make it out of there. That took about 30 deaths and about an hour to figure out how to get out of that stupid screen...

Last edited:

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dunno...sure would like to see more of this. Still trying to figure out how to get to the bear or any other stuff...pretty much all I've seen is the big plant and the big worm and some small fries.

Got a little bit further up top of the magma area.

If for some reason you ever get to a part where you are in an area where the wind is blowing you left to right and there is a big floating leaf right at the front and a stump that stop you, pick up the leaf. At the far right of the screen is a lift that takes you up to a second level...if you forgo that and head back left and drop down to a smaller tunnel it will spit you out of the other side. Hit off your leaf item and point in the opposite direction. So in other words, you want to go right, make sure Hana is looking left. Should make it out of there. That took about 30 deaths and about an hour to figure out how to get out of that stupid screen...
dude get the trial version.. (the Worm guy isn't the correct path) you need to go higher to a bridge which EPICLY HARD TO GET THROUGH! because you only have 1 Jump and when you step on 1 (IT FALL"S OFF MY GOD I HATE IT) that's when you meet a giant plant monster thing that wan'ts to bite you... [The latest ver? yeah go the website this one is outdated...]
Btw there's a
teleportation Save system (Where you teleport to the place you save will save you time if you know how to use it! p.s it collect's Flowers to buy special costume's or something like that) [i reached the part where a tentacle penis grab's her boob's then when attraction points 100% it fuck's her >.>"] and you lose life (Trial version has no CG's) but easy mode there can let you LEAP 2x... P.s INFINITE LEAP when you wear Gothic lolita which is on the entrance of the game Hp is "500" for what i remembered (EASY MODE) in (normal mode): No bonus jump's heck its the same thing except lower Hp 100~ and not 500HP

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

[i reached the part where a tentacle penis grab's her boob's then when attraction points 100% it fuck's her >.>"]
DUDE:eek:! I have been searching for that enemy forever! I thought they didn't have it in the trial version! Can you post a screenshot of where you found it? Or just explain where it is? I would be sooo grateful :D

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

DUDE:eek:! I have been searching for that enemy forever! I thought they didn't have it in the trial version! Can you post a screenshot of where you found it? Or just explain where it is? I would be sooo grateful :D
Oh (sorry no screenie's i rebooted my computer already) you can find the tentacle thingy after the (Puzzle in a dark dream world where she is knocked unconcious i think..) well it looks like that... then dark creature's after her yadayadayada after she wake's up (She's pretty much naked and getting Brutally raped by a giant Creature that spit's web like thing's) *eh no cg's tho*
then pretty much >.>" the boob grabbing penis fucking creature is next ~,~ (it's also inside the maze where a black hole want's that looks like a boss but isn't o_o")
But hey~ i dont know moonspeak =.= i just look at what's happening (And basically think of the possibilitie's) [wear the lolita costume("Some creature's fuck's her when you use it...") I dont know why her usual Normal costume make's creature's wanna kill her more~] =.="

Start To Bridge To Poison vine's to Mountain eating monster thingy to praying mantis that want's To rip her apart To Dark Weird Dream land To Huge dark Cloud wanting to suck her in To waking up naked where a hug thing want's to fuck her To Pretty much new creature's as you go by~... =.= I wan't the CG's~ and tran's~ (all of it are here well not completely everything~)

I notice they update it time to time~....
Here's the link to the latest ver.
*It's a Trial* no Cg's :p but the game is absolutely ANNOYING! [do easy mode if your not a masohist] [Do normal for the challange] <--- did this (was a pain in the ass :D)

Ooop's nevermind =_= i found my back up's~ here..,
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I do agree...there should be a super easy mode for those who aren't in it for the challenge necessarily. Otherwise, even in easy mode, this game is very frustrating.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok I am trebly stuck at this point when the dark black hole looking lady gives you swimsuit and tells you something to do. After I visit her few times all I get is a game over screen. Don’t know how to pass this point at all I have no idea what she asks from you.

Smobey

Reputation score

There isn't really any way to text hook flash games, is there? Is it even theoretically possible to machine translate this?

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok I am trebly stuck at this point when the dark black hole looking lady gives you swimsuit and tells you something to do. After I visit her few times all I get is a game over screen. Don’t know how to pass this point at all I have no idea what she asks from you.
Oh get another key from that big bug (you charmed :p when you woke up) pretty much ("nothing new on the next stage's") except you will get to face the green headed guy or whatever "yeah... i dont think it's possible to translate this =.=" <--- already failed... unless you learn japanese yourself [we all know learning a language(like jap and chinese etc.) mean's memorizing and learning UNKNOWN and new figure's]
*which is a head ache ~,~ and for geniuses... or born in that country >.>"*

(there are alot of stuff in this game in chest no description to understand what they are used for) =_="
(the Cg's are probably interesting but it's not really worth it when you can't translate the text's)
not worth it when i buy it on my end :p

Reputation score

Currently, the majority of(if not all) chest items have effects that are not-implemented, for those curious. Which is pretty much what all of them say. And while not fluent, I can read/translate moon-runes if I'm feeling the inspiration to. Though I am actually looking forward to what happens next (actually read most of the story as it went along).

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok I got the key from the big bug but I still got game over screen when I went to talk to the lady :( what am I doing wrong?

Edit: never mind after few more tries it worked....

Last edited: