Reputation score
Re: Hana Maru

Thanks a lot for the translations! I just played most of the game last night

Doritto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hanakanmuri it's been updated!

Thanks, pretty cool.

Never really got too far in the game since I couldn't understand a damn thing that was happening or that I picked up. I got all the way to the section where I go from a small room with mirrors, to a small tunnel with lava and then to a room that says "You shouldn't go past here without looking carefully . . . " From there, I'm lost...I've tried almost everything there but not seeing a way past it. =/
Are you still stuck?

Spoiler 1: that room
Simply drop down the pits. The letter hints that you should eat the blueberry. If you do signs appear showing you the safe pits. The rest only have some spikes, so you can drop down any if you want to save the blueberry.
Spoiler 2: the entire section
You need the Key of the Heart. It's in the cloud room, in the upper right corner of the upper right mirror, use a blueberry to see it.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can't believe this finally got translated. You, sir, are a hero of the Internets.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yeah, I finally figured it out. Gotta save a blueberry from the drop down part to take with you to the cloud room. Thanks though :)

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm sorry for necro'ing this, but someone still have a link for the english translated version?

dodongo821

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry for necro'ing this, but someone still have a link for the english translated version?
You can find it on sukebei nyaa. I'm not sure if directly linking to it is allowed, but the view id is 1812373

Doritto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm still seeding it. Nyaa went down, but replacements sprung up. You can use these:

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1812373

sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/1812373

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm still seeding it. Nyaa went down, but replacements sprung up. You can use these:

Thanks dude!

cookieinthebakery

Reputation score

Hi I just stumbled upon this site and I'm excited to hear you have the translated version of hanakanmuri circle. Is it possible for u to reseed it as there's no more seeders or peers