What's new

Hana Maru

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Hana Maru

Also, shows her getting fucked by a guy, I never remember that in that game... Anyone have a download for that + save file?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, shows her getting fucked by a guy, I never remember that in that game... Anyone have a download for that + save file?
Actually, that's a cg set, which I might upload to the Tentacle Thread later.

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I highly doubt the password feature actually works in the demos since it would remove a bulk of what the full game offers. That and it's been around for years and no one is still any wiser regarding passwords for earlier versions.

So far, so good with the game. Only have 11% of the scenes unlocked for now though.

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If they would just put it on the English DLSite, I'd gladly buy it...

I don't have a way to purchase it from the Japanese DL Site

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Noisy Crown put up the CG set they did for Hanakanmuri on the English DLSite a month after it came out on the Japanese DLSite so it will likely happen eventually. I wish the game had been a bit cheaper but, on the other hand, the amount of work they've put into this at least gives some room for argument unlike some of the other things I've purchased off DLSite before.

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I highly doubt the password feature actually works in the demos since it would remove a bulk of what the full game offers. That and it's been around for years and no one is still any wiser regarding passwords for earlier versions.

So far, so good with the game. Only have 11% of the scenes unlocked for now though.
When I meant password, I meant the password to download the game :p

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Noisy Crown put up the CG set they did for Hanakanmuri on the English DLSite a month after it came out on the Japanese DLSite so it will likely happen eventually. I wish the game had been a bit cheaper but, on the other hand, the amount of work they've put into this at least gives some room for argument unlike some of the other things I've purchased off DLSite before.
I hope so. It's a bit expensive, but I want to support the creators

icedrako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hanakanmuri ver.0.23

download :

PASSWORD(キーワード) : ryona

does anyone have a finished save plz?

Last edited:

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do take note there is also a trial for the game on the DLSite page. It is a different size than v 0.23 so the content should be different but I haven't taken a look at how it actually differs.

Felonius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hanakanmuri ver.0.23

download :

PASSWORD(キーワード) : ryona

does anyone have a finished save plz?
Download utterly fails to come in, I know its asking a bit much, but can you mirror it? After going through tons of things confirming I'm human I reached a file that refuses to download.

icedrako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

here u go

got this part but i cant get it to show up in CG area

edit: oh and can someone tell me what are these things for?

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hum, so the Full version finally came out eh? Looks like it has some sexy GO CG, but I wonder what kind of in game rape it may feature, Like, there was the bear, the weird puffer fish thing, and... I dont remember the last rape scene i found. But from what I can tell from the other game protected by the DL Site thing, they never cracked it, they just found an unprotected copy. I certainly hope we can solve it this time :eek:

P.S. What happened to that other thread I started about this? Whatever, guess its gone.

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got the trail version from Dlsite, I've been playing it a bit. The controls aren't as responsive as I would've hoped. Also, so far there haven't been any hentai scenes for me :confused: Just to confirm, has anyone else found any hentai scenes?
I'll probably download the full version pretty soon, once I get a hang of how it works.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

No idea. I refuse to agree to a payment contract in a language I don't understand, ESPECIALLY if what I'm paying for is locked behind a firewall whose language I don't understand. So if they want a cent out of me, they'll have to post it to the English site.

I suspect many other feel similarly, since there's been no substantive discussion of the game at hongfire or here or anywhere else I can find. The CG set hasn't made it to exhentai, either.

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

All the h-scenes result from dying to certain enemies and returning to the title, where it will play. The bulk of the monsters that do grant h-scenes are fairly obvious though there's still a bit of trial and error on every enemy to make sure you get all possibilities.

Also, the DLSite DRM is pretty straight-forward. You enter your DLSite account and password, it checks to see that there is a record for you having bought the game and then you can have fun. Only problem I had with it was my English and Japanese account sharing the same ID so it was defaulting to checking my English account. When it hits the English DLSite, nothing is going to change outside of you're buying it from an English page instead of a Japanese page. The DRM is the same and the DLSite staff will help you in English regardless of which segment you bought it from.

As for the lack of discussion for the game on Hongfire, I suspect it's due to its somewhat high cost putting most people off and the rest of the people who would discuss it not wanting to touch it until it's free.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I suspect many other feel similarly, since there's been no substantive discussion of the game at hongfire or here or anywhere else I can find. The CG set hasn't made it to exhentai, either.
Actually, that's where I got it from. It's not on e-hentai's galleries because someone tagged it as loli but she really doesn't look like it in my opinion.(by this forums standards I suppose, other wise this thread would be gone.)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Actually, that's where I got it from. It's not on e-hentai's galleries because someone tagged it as loli but she really doesn't look like it in my opinion.(by this forums standards I suppose, other wise this thread would be gone.)
She's young...but I don't think I'd classify her as loli. Only reason why somebody would probably do so is because her in-level sprite makes her look like she might be about 8 while her CG artwork makes her look at least 16.

Also, gonna go ahead and ask for a helper...I'm not really quite sure where to go...I've only gotten to the platforming room with the many levels that are obscured in the foreground by bushes making it very very hard to make it back up. How do I get across to the other side? I've been jumping for about 20 minutes and can't seem to make it.

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

She's young...but I don't think I'd classify her as loli. Only reason why somebody would probably do so is because her in-level sprite makes her look like she might be about 8 while her CG artwork makes her look at least 16.

Also, gonna go ahead and ask for a helper...I'm not really quite sure where to go...I've only gotten to the platforming room with the many levels that are obscured in the foreground by bushes making it very very hard to make it back up. How do I get across to the other side? I've been jumping for about 20 minutes and can't seem to make it.
Haha, yeah... That room sucked. You'll need to use items to get across after falling down from the roof. You might be able to get across if you enter from the left but you'll need to use more items, unless it's the floating leaf which might last long enough to get the job done.