What's new

ACT [Gorepete] Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Reputation score
Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai (Original Title: RUSH!)

Okay, so I am struggling with this game here. Is there some particular trick to beating the standard bees? I can't imagine trying to defeat several in a row to get the healing skill. The battles seem very inconsistant. Sometimes, I can attack/dash and avoid damage, and sometimes they turn and get 3 hits on me. I want to see more of the game, but it seems like the combat is too wonky and too unforgiving.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

For the bees, you just hit them before they get into the air and then retreat before they can counter attack.

OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Well, I'll play it later to check, but I'm pretty sure all you have to do with the bee girls is attack while they're on the ground, then dash through them and you'll be okay. At least, that's what has been working for me.

pino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had a hard time with the bees too. Then I came up with the easiest solution. Let's say you are on the left and the bee is on the right. You get close to the bee and hit. And then immediately after the hit, you press left. After the bee swings at you (and misses), you hit right again, get close and hit. You can repeat this as long as you want. As soon as you figure this out, the bee battles are actually the easiest.

Reputation score

Well I feel silly. I'm getting some lag while fighting them but I learned to deal with it and make short work of them after that.

Now though, I seem to have hit another snag. I have the cannon and I just had the cutscene in chapter 2 where you call a meeting with your minions and now I can't seem to trigger the next fight.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Go to where the angel's at, hit "1" (default hotkey for the first skill, which, i think, is replaced by "use the cannon" for this "mission" specifically), the cannon will charge up for a few seconds, shoot......and then you either run...or die.:D

A

aguy

I would just like to say that this is now officially the game I follow the most. Good job gorepete! On this and Dusty's Castle too!

pino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update.

Btw: I have really *no* idea how to hit that bee guardian in front of the bee hive with that lance. I tried playing as bridgette, the throwing dagger, the slam, everything. I have no idea how to beat that guard. Anyone succeed yet? Any hints?

Last edited:
OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

New update.

Btw: I have really *no* idea how to hit that bee guardian in front of the bee hive with that lance. I tried playing as bridgette, the throwing dagger, the slam, everything. I have no idea how to beat that guard. Anyone succeed yet? Any hints?
I would need to play it, but generally whenever Gorepete introduces a new monster, it takes an update or two or three before you can actually attack it.

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

New update.

pull him towards you by seducing until he is about midscreen. When he goes for the shield slash, run through him and jump forward right when you are standing on the same spot he is. This will get you behind him, at which point he will backpedal and you can slash him in the back. He will push you back out before you can kill him. Walk to the left side of the screen again towards you with honeypot (to heal, because you have to take damage to get behind him in the first place). Repeat one more time. If you have lost too much HP, summon Bridgette to tank it, but follow the same steps.

There's no point to beating him though. The hive is empty.

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

pull him towards you by seducing until he is about midscreen. When he goes for the shield slash, run through him and jump forward right when you are standing on the same spot he is. This will get you behind him, at which point he will backpedal and you can slash him in the back. He will push you back out before you can kill him. Walk to the left side of the screen again towards you with honeypot (to heal, because you have to take damage to get behind him in the first place). Repeat one more time. If you have lost too much HP, summon Bridgette to tank it, but follow the same steps.

There's no point to beating him though. The hive is empty.
you sure I've tired that and there no way to get through the shield slash. I keep getting speared to death.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

When he goes for the shield slash, run through him ... because you have to take damage to get behind him in the first place).
...You could also airdash over her.

pino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks everyone for your tips. I also found out that airdashing is the best. You just wait until the guardian does the magic-throw thing and then airdash behind her.

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

True, true. I went through the whole game without dash because when I killed the little demon in the tutorial, he died off screen. I seduced him and went for the fuck, but I got warped to the next screen. When I went back, he wasn't there, so no dash for me :/

@Crossbow: Stand really close to the tip of his spear before starting this maneuver. It will give you the time to get close enough when the shield slash starts. He/She? (some people are saying she, I can't tell)

pino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

There is a new update. It requires a save kill :(.

At this point I'm getting annoyed with save kills: now you need half an hour to get to where you were. Can the maker please add a password code to the main screan which you can type in, so you have the latest save? You can get it out when the game is finished if you don't want cheaters. But right now, you want people to playtest this, and I'm not going to keep restarting and playing half an hour to see 2 mins of new content...

Keep up with the game: it's fucking awesome. But please fix the killsave problems. It makes it harder to playtest.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

The game is too slow-paced for me..

Not to mention ME having to seduce monsters and fuck them isn't exactly a turn on to me.. I'd much rather have it the other way around.... With a male protagonist...

Menelik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game is too slow-paced for me..

Not to mention ME having to seduce monsters and fuck them isn't exactly a turn on to me.. I'd much rather have it the other way around.... With a male protagonist...
That being your shot of gin, you should make that game or get it commissioned. Maybe start a Kickstarter project (If they have an adult section) or find some other way to get it made. Because this game will always be female demon on anything fuckable seduction, power grab and conquest.

Gorepete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is a new update. It requires a save kill :(.

At this point I'm getting annoyed with save kills: now you need half an hour to get to where you were. Can the maker please add a password code to the main screan which you can type in, so you have the latest save? You can get it out when the game is finished if you don't want cheaters. But right now, you want people to playtest this, and I'm not going to keep restarting and playing half an hour to see 2 mins of new content...

Keep up with the game: it's fucking awesome. But please fix the killsave problems. It makes it harder to playtest.
Thank you!

This is a common complaint, but unfortunately, save breaks and new play through are required to properly make sure the game is tested. Even though it seems like the chapters and progression is very well segmented, there are actually variables and triggers that interact with each other on some pretty fundamental levels. I could very easily (accidentally of course) screw up all of Chapter 1 by adding something to Chapter 3. Because of this, implementing a system that would allow people to bypass the old content and just see the new updates isn't productive in making sure a solid, bug-free game gets produced for you all.

Playing a game in development is a double-edged sword. There is lots of new and fun stuff that is constantly changing; but there is also an unfortunately price of instability and repetition until completion goals are met.

I appreciate your continued testing and patience, however. Thank you!

pino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for your answer. Ok. Sigh. I'll give it a shot then... For science.

kman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dose anyone know how to beat that mask? There must be some trick im missing.