What's new

ACT [Gorepete] Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Before the Mask starts shooting flames at the ground, move (or dash) to the right side of the screen. Jump into the air and when you reach the peak of the jump, hold down block. Once block has been activated, hold down your attack button (while continuing to hold down block) and hold down the left button. You should automatically dash left. Since you are holding down the block button, you will automatically block. Continue to hold down block and attack, but release the left button (once you have started blocking) and hold down the right button.

Practice this technique before you enter the arena and you should succeed.

(Yes, that is the way you are supposed to beat the Mask and yes, it will take some practice to use this technique)
lol, no wonder I couldn't beat him. I thought he was there because when people got greedy he would auto-kill them. I just didn't have dash.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Don't suppose anyone's got a save file inside the hive do they? Sick to death of trying to get past shields and acid spitting buzzsaws while fighting lag.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Don't suppose anyone's got a save file inside the hive do they? Sick to death of trying to get past shields and acid spitting buzzsaws while fighting lag.
what do you play it in. I mean is I download it, play it in internet explorer then change the quality to low. I also shrink the screen down. that cut's on lag so much.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As far as goop-spitting buzzsaws go, I'mma just say:

Angel girls and their full-screen special attacks are awesome.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is it possible to get someones save? (I'm honestly asking, not sure how saves work with flash) This difficulty of this game just isn't worth the content. It leaves me more aggravated than aroused.

Ryancid

Reputation score

Great game!

BUT: Soooo FRUSTRATING playing this. Like I have to die at each endboss a dozen time before i actually get what i have to do in order to dmg/evade him and i takes me another dozen time before i actually manage it.

PLEASE give some hints (like the first bee guard at the beehive, i didn't bother trying to figure him out and just quit).

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm relatively certain it's possible to get someone's save, but that kind of thing should be accompanied by an upload of the actual Swf to which the save applies as well.

Currently, the game is undergoing development, and many new developments seem to require breakage of previous saves for 'em to actually work right.

Basically, what I'm saying is that a lot of the time, a save from today's version of Sakyu just plain old isn't going to work for tomorrow's version.
Might be best to wait for the game to be finished before any really useful save-sharing can go on.

champion9

Banned
Reputation score

I saw you doing bumps for other major updates, so I thought I could pass the intel too, seeing you didn't do it this time.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I've found where flash files store their savedata (at least on Windows 7):

C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\"numbers"

If the flash file is on your hard drive, it's a bit deeper, inside "localhost" e.g I saved sakyu.swf to my username's folder, C:\Users\<username>, so the save for it would be in:

C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\"numbers"\localhost\Users\"username"\sakyu.swf

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Great game!

BUT: Soooo FRUSTRATING playing this. Like I have to die at each endboss a dozen time before i actually get what i have to do in order to dmg/evade him and i takes me another dozen time before i actually manage it.

PLEASE give some hints (like the first bee guard at the beehive, i didn't bother trying to figure him out and just quit).
You just have to be more patient then the bee guard, then an opening will show itself.

mrttao

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

jesus fuck that game is hard. Ton of bullshit bosses and later on even minions are bullshit. Controls sometimes don't work, lag is an issue, and a ton of enemies are immune to damage for 90% of the time requiring you to dodge minutes at a time until your next 3 second window to hit them.
You just have to be more patient then the bee guard, then an opening will show itself.
Its not enough to be patient
1. Go to furtherest part of the screen.
2. Draw her as close as possible using seduce.
3. Stand PERFECTLY STILL and don't touch ANY KEY for about a whole minute, she will attack.
4. When she attacks DO NOT retaliate, instead JUMP past her to land behind her.
5. Now hit her while staying behind her (if she manages to get you in front you have to try again). The first one you beat you will have to seduce (which will need to be done twice because he seduce bar rises slower then HP) to gain a new ability. The other ones will no longer require that but are still total BS to fight, especially if there are other enemies on level.
As far as goop-spitting buzzsaws go, I'mma just say:

Angel girls and their full-screen special attacks are awesome.
how do you summon? there is no button listed for it in the key config. EDIT: Found it, use E

Last edited:

pino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How is development going... I must be honest and I'm waiting for some more changes before I bother to replay the whole game again, but I do check in here every day to see new updates. I love this game man. Keep up the good work!

mrttao

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How is development going... I must be honest and I'm waiting for some more changes before I bother to replay the whole game again, but I do check in here every day to see new updates. I love this game man. Keep up the good work!
the answer to that is in the official thread by the author, here:

He posts every update's change log there, this is also where he posts the latest version of the game.

OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Also, I generally tend to update the first post of this thread within 24-36 hours of his thread updating, so while it doesn't mean there's nothing new if I don't have anything new, it's generally a good indicator.

ALSO: damn, small screen is small. Better off downloading the game right now, the embedded game is sooooo tiny, it is funny to me.

pino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I thought that he also checked this thread, right? I think he responded to some of the posts in here? Or maybe I'm mistaken... :)

Kiva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm just waiting for sounds to be implemented, silent sex isn't sexy >.>

Woodchucky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

O_O hours of trying to kill the mask without success. Even after reducing it to no health it would reform into one, the gaps between them falling just get shorter until there is no escape....NO ESCAPE *rocks slowing in fetal position in corner*

mrttao

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

O_O hours of trying to kill the mask without success. Even after reducing it to no health it would reform into one, the gaps between them falling just get shorter until there is no escape....NO ESCAPE *rocks slowing in fetal position in corner*
When the mask is in 5 parts that are falling down for great damage, jump high and guard in the air. They will not damage you if you are above when they fall down.

Woodchucky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome, finally, thanks for the help, using the shield and throwing the sword for some serious damage, was able to win.

hulmi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any tips on beating the bees after the first boss that throws balls? Damn they are so overpowered, I can't beat those things.