What's new

ACT [Gorepete] Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Serpentar

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai (Original Title: RUSH!)

He started another project called Kingdom Hearts : Light Darkness which he cancelled shortly thereafter but liked the gameplay better than Sakyu's old setup. Hence part of the reason of the redesign, if he carries through with it, will offer more options over the old attack/dodge/seduce mechanics. As you actually have several spells to select, jump attacks and seduce of course still being there.

OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Huzzah! There's a tit job now!
Still not much to the game, but he's been working on it a little bit every day, so that's good.

OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

*bump*
There's an internal view and a save feature now.
Also added a 'pal' at the camp.
Check the first post for a bit more detailed (copypasta'd) change log.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

man, love how the first boss just instantly kills you. Whatever.

OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Yeah. He says in one of the change logs that you can't win against him yet.
I'm sure he'll let us know when the fight is able to be won.

OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

HERPADERPA

You can now collect souls and gain levels, though your level is dependent on how many souls you have.
You can spend souls on abilities, though doing so will lower your level.
The amount of souls you collect from a fallen enemy determines on both your level and the monster's level, though you can't really tell the level of the enemy (the further you go, the higher the level the enemies are it seems).

Still can't kill the boss.

OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

You can now defeat the boss.
Also: lulz.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Don't know why the boss needed such an obnoxious amount of health power. It's not an MMO game creator isn't getting payed by the hour. But other than that it looks like the game is improving.

OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Don't know why the boss needed such an obnoxious amount of health power. It's not an MMO game creator isn't getting payed by the hour. But other than that it looks like the game is improving.
BRO. Bro. One use of the sword throw power gets him down to 1 normal attack worth of health if you use it while he's in the back. Then just block his shots and either throw again, or wait for him to jump down, move out of the way, run back to hit him when he lands, and bam, he has to regen (during which you seduce him). Rinse, repeat. Easy peasy.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

BRO. Bro. One use of the sword throw power gets him down to 1 normal attack worth of health if you use it while he's in the back. Then just block his shots and either throw again, or wait for him to jump down, move out of the way, run back to hit him when he lands, and bam, he has to regen (during which you seduce him). Rinse, repeat. Easy peasy.
Well in the version I just played I never even got any sword throw power. I entered the dark circle thing but there wasn't any abilities listed to equip.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

That's because you have to grind souls to learn it.

Gorepete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, thank you for keeping up on this Kusa.

Thank you all for your feedback, please remember that because the game is in development, not everything you are viewing is the final product. Your criticism, however, is always welcome.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are there going to be any sounds?

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Update!

The boss is finaly shown some love, as well as the intro for the next stage. He gives a new ability, slam.
But he's now so easy to beat. ( you 1shot him with blitz )

Gorepete also added horn color customisation, and that's it i think.

Also, he rewrote the exp system:
3/9
- small update to change the way the level and soul system works so people can try it out:
-- you will now not lose stats or your level when spending souls
-- however, you will not gain a new level until you recover the souls you spent
--- ex: you are level 4 with 310 souls, you spend 200; you are still level 4 with 110 souls, but you wont get level 5 until you get over 400 souls
-- In order to keep the game from being grindy, the souls you get from enemies are based on your EFFECTIVE level, not actual
--- ex: same as above example; you kill a level 2 enemy, you get FULL soul credit even though you are level 4, because your effective level is 2 (110 souls)
- had to break all your saves so you could effectively test it.

Last edited:
OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I've been keeping the first post up to date, usually within a day or so of when he updates his game.

I guess thanks for the bump, though.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh my bad. I saw you doing bumps for other major updates, so I thought I could pass the intel too, seeing you didn't do it this time.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey Gorepete, im a fan.

I hope you put tentacles into your game at some point, also i think that some future enemies should be able to rape you somehow.

OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Oh my bad. I saw you doing bumps for other major updates, so I thought I could pass the intel too, seeing you didn't do it this time.
Meh, figured I wouldn't say anything 'til he had an enemy in the new zone.
Plus, if I can help myself, I only try to bump my own thread when there hasn't been much of anyone talking in it.

Gorepete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Meh, figured I wouldn't say anything 'til he had an enemy in the new zone.
Plus, if I can help myself, I only try to bump my own thread when there hasn't been much of anyone talking in it.
There are new enemies in the new zone area. Ninja update.... because they are ninjas!

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There are new enemies in the new zone area. Ninja update.... because they are ninjas!
Oh!

I just wanted to say that I really enjoy the fact that your game has a succubus for a lead: It's a very, VERY nice change of pace to have a female main character that's actually in charge for once and knows what she wants, instead of the usual "You'll get raped 100 times before the game is over" that we see all the time... A huge thumbs up for that, thank you! Plus all the humor helps, too :)

A tiny question too: Is there any reason why you can't block while you are comming down from a jump? You can block while you are going up and hold it for the entire duration of the jump, but you can't initiate a block while you are going downward. Is that intentional? It's not a big deal-breaker or anything but it feels a bit off that you can air block while going up but not while going down.