What's new

ACT [Gorepete] Sakyubasu no Tatakai

OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai (Original Title: RUSH!)

New update today.
Now you can change what keys do what, so you're not forced to use the default.
A couple of animations were dropped to increase response speed during the level. Shouldn't feel as slow to respond to anyone now.

ALSO:
I have broken shield of the central tentacle (or it is pillar?) Just attack pink spot on the left tentacle when after it moved up to its limit.

Cannot hit the pink spot on the right pillar, i'm moving too slow %(

Any clues?
Read the thread here. It has been stated that you cannot harm the 2nd level boss as of yet.

alcaster42

Lurker
Reputation score

Why did they give it a Japanese name?

Is the the dev Japanese or yet another fucking weaboo?
Because it's exotic.
Same reason why Korean/Japanese games name their game in English.

It's Exotic...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

sounds like a retarded reason

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game is awesome, but I'm terrible at it...so I gave myself some extra health...here's my version if anyone wants it:

I hope the author doesn't mind...

DarkShadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So how exactly do you get the pregnancy scene?

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

By seducing at least one of the minions.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Seduce, but don't touch one of the zerglings, so that the seduction wears off. Then, when it charges you, you'll get a different scene. At the end of the first level, when you fight the giant boss monster, don't seduce it, just kill it. Then, you'll get the birth scene.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Seduce, but don't touch one of the zerglings, so that the seduction wears off. Then, when it charges you, you'll get a different scene. At the end of the first level, when you fight the giant boss monster, don't seduce it, just kill it. Then, you'll get the birth scene.
I guess I was just lucky to get it the first time, then.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

It's almost not even worth it. The big pregnancy scene is... kill boss, belly swells, falls on back, something pops out of her (side-view so even birth fetishes won't think much of it), belly shrinks. The easter egg afterward with the zergling sucking her tit isn't much either. As a hardcore pregnancy fan, I was disappointed.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's almost not even worth it. The big pregnancy scene is... kill boss, belly swells, falls on back, something pops out of her (side-view so even birth fetishes won't think much of it), belly shrinks. The easter egg afterward with the zergling sucking her tit isn't much either. As a hardcore pregnancy fan, I was disappointed.
Inorite.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Agreed. All the more reason its silly some in the thread didn't like the game because of it. It's kind of secret to begin with an then is short an not too good on top of that. Zergling pet is cute though.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Agreed. All the more reason its silly some in the thread didn't like the game because of it. It's kind of secret to begin with an then is short an not too good on top of that. Zergling pet is cute though.
I thought the breast feeding was adorable~.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Oh goody, it looks like the next update may or may not contain those lovery canned moaning sounds we all love.

:| Personally, I prefer no sound to bad quality repetitive soundbites, but I'm aware I'm a minority.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh goody, it looks like the next update may or may not contain those lovery canned moaning sounds we all love.

:| Personally, I prefer no sound to bad quality repetitive soundbites, but I'm aware I'm a minority.
no you're not, that is a very normal human tendency. .
to prefer silence from annoyance. .

OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Game got a minor update. Nothing new level-wise, but you can now save your game.

Moaning was added. Supposed to be able to toggle it on or off in the settings at the main menu.
Doesn't seem to work, though.
Or at least it didn't work for me.
Moaning was present on both settings.

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

Moaning is only supposed to work on the mini-bosses of the 1st level. It's also defaulted to be off, otherwise I think it is just an experiment to see if it's worth it.

Dragaman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, the game is a little hard to understand in first view, so here is my solutions for the game :

Default controls :
D : Dash
A : Backflip
S : Duck
F : Basic attack
W : Masturbate
Q : Seduce

How to kill ennemies :
To hit and kill any non-boss ennemy : use 'Basic Attack' or 'Backflip' when you are in front of it.
To hit and kill first level boss : use 'backflip' on its rock to lauch it on its face.
To hit and kill second level boss : Impossible ! (end of the game)

How to seduce enemies :
First hold 'masturbate' to increase your red bar.
To seduce a basic enemy : hold 'seduce' until your enemy show its dick, then hold seduce one or two more second if you are far, then go on the monster (sex scene). This action use energy in you red bar.
To seduce mini-boss or first level boss : hit the (mini-)boss until the armor disappear (armour=white light around the boss), then hold seduce until the boss show its erect penis or his hands (for the minibosses of the second level), it takes more time and needs more energy than for a basic enemy (lots of energy for the boss) !
To seduce 2nd level boss : impossible ! (end of the game)

How to change default controls :
Use configure keys before launching new game
How to pass sex scenes :
use keybar

How to get pregnant :
you need to have spontaneous sex with zergling (use seduce then stop and let zergling come to you, he will fuck you without you use pink spell with your hand), then defeat first level boss by fighting, after that, surprise, birth scene :D

About experience :
How to boost the character : finish the first level, then use third option in menu : you can spend tours the two kind of experience points to improve your characteristic.
- The green diamonds is the experience points you have won by killing enemies
- The red diamonds is the experience points you have won by fucking enemies
- Both are limited for the two level.

Notes :
- For the second boss 'backflip' action disappear and is replaced by movement in the reverse direction (but this has no importance, second level boss is invincible)
- You cannot go in reverse direction except for second level boss. However you can use 'backflip' to go back
- Tips : to face an enemy behind you, use 'seduce' one or two second to stop it, then go back in front of the enemy using 'backflip'.

I hope this post will help other players. Sorry for my horrible English, I have a very basic level.

Last edited:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

How to get pregnant :
you need to have spontaneous sex with zergling (don't use seduce, just let's zergling have contact with you, very few times they don't hit you but fuck you and launch their sperm in your belly, in there scene heroine don't use the pink seduce spell with her hand), then defeat first level boss, after that, surprise, birth scene :D

Wrong; you use Seduce on the Zergling; but don't fuck it.
Just let it get out of Seduce and it will come over and fuck you by itself; which initiates the pregnant scene.

You also need to KILL the Ultralisk; not fuck it, if I remember correctly

Dragaman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Twisted, error corrected.

redaye

Reputation score

Sorry for the necro but it seems like this game is getting redone.
Gorepete changed the succy's look and changed the gamplay a little judging by the controls menu.
However no stages have been implemented yet for the new version.