What's new

ACT [Gorepete] Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Fara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

I use windows XP.
C:/Documents and Settings/"username"/application data/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects

This is taking into account its in the same place, personally I use the game on my other PC since this one cries for mercy if I do.

warlock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to beat the bee queen? I really have no idea, I stuck at the wind wall and I die like 100 times already.:confused:

Last edited:

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how to beat the bee queen? I really have no idea, I stuck at the wind wall and I die like 100 times already.:confused:
Just read the thread one page or two before this one.

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game crashes for me if I try to run it in standalone flash player. In browser it works just fine. What gives?

thecrispydud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game crashes for me if I try to run it in standalone flash player. In browser it works just fine. What gives?
the stand alone player i used is named exactly this flashplayer_11_sa_32bit

thats the link to the one i use with zero issues not sure what version you're running

Lord of Darkness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

on my machine, a win7 x64 ultimate, the game doesn't create a save.sol file! do anyone know why?
TY

Last edited:

m8tav0id

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it only creates the *.sol file once you completely close the website/flash file. So open up the game play to the first savepoint then completely close the website. The save file should now be there.

Lord of Darkness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it only creates the *.sol file once you completely close the website/flash file. So open up the game play to the first savepoint then completely close the website. The save file should now be there.
Nope, i know a bit how the sistem work, but with this file i don't understand why it doesn't create a .sol file!... it should create one like it does with all other flash game i have on my machine...

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nope, i know a bit how the sistem work, but with this file i don't understand why it doesn't create a .sol file!... it should create one like it does with all other flash game i have on my machine...
I agree : I haven't got any .sol ! But when I copied the save of Lastthai, it worked anyway.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Another online play link for those interested. Latest update of the game, and just a different place to play.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how can defeat the 3 flying bugs???????:confused:

anyone have the swf. for this game(i want to play without using the internet!!!!!!!!!!)???

sorry for my english!

AngelOblivion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the 3 bees you have to dodge 2 of them attacking you. One drops gel on you the holds you in place the other shoots a ball at you. Push A to block the third one charging at you. Once you block him attack it and repeat this process until you can subdue them or you have to dodge there massive bee attack. Hope that helps you out.
I've got a question myself if some one has gotten there. How do I dodge that beam of light that the angel lanches across the map? I try to wait till the last min and jump up to level with it, but I always fall into it still. I got to the third part of her fight and got killed from the continues beams.

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the 3 bees you have to dodge 2 of them attacking you. One drops gel on you the holds you in place the other shoots a ball at you. Push A to block the third one charging at you. Once you block him attack it and repeat this process until you can subdue them or you have to dodge there massive bee attack. Hope that helps you out.
I've got a question myself if some one has gotten there. How do I dodge that beam of light that the angel lanches across the map? I try to wait till the last min and jump up to level with it, but I always fall into it still. I got to the third part of her fight and got killed from the continues beams.
I haven't quite beaten her yet (Bashing my head against her right now T.T)

But I found if you wait until the beam has almost reached you, then jump and once your a good height hold the block button, your character will do a mid air block and remain in place for a few seconds. I tried it a couple of times and she stays just above the beam for me.

Not full proof but its the best way I've seen so far lol.

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can dodge that beam, by dashing trough it, while you dash you are immune to damage, time it right, you take no damage. 3 bees - you block the one that dashes at you then hit it. I`m stuck on the beehive boss... either my gaming skill sucks that much or i just can`t get it right.

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can dodge that beam, by dashing trough it, while you dash you are immune to damage, time it right, you take no damage. 3 bees - you block the one that dashes at you then hit it. I`m stuck on the beehive boss... either my gaming skill sucks that much or i just can`t get it right.
That works too :p

Last edited:

AngelOblivion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yea that blocking in air helped out for me. I havent made it to the throne room yea since i stopped playing at the spinning spikes in the ground. Ill deal with them in the morning lol.

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yea that blocking in air helped out for me. I havent made it to the throne room yea since i stopped playing at the spinning spikes in the ground. Ill deal with them in the morning lol.
Aye I'm stuck on those too >.< It doesn't help that the only source of light in the room is the eggs and if they get smashed (which is near impossible NOT to do for me) making it near impossible to see what the heck is going on.

Ahhh well, I'm slowly chipping away at the game. I'll get there eventually :p

pnoos1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you're worried about the spinning floor bugs, just use slam. It will hit them even when they are spinning. Once you get them to be close enough to each other just spam attack them as they cannot do anything and will just move back when hit.

You have to do the same thing in the next room, just use slam as they are already close so after the first slam they should be lined up sufficiently for attack spam to work from the get go. Ignore the bee knight, as you can easily kill it once the two spinners bite dirt.

whatisthisidont

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the Hive Tenders (spinning spikes), just press E to switch to the angel, and use her nuke ability (I think it's 3?)