What's new

ACT [Gorepete] Sakyubasu no Tatakai

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

- the Arena Lord (Fire Mask) is in the place where the training takes place (an enemy appears behind another)??
Yes. Fight your way through all the training monsters, and he'll challenge you.

- how seduce the tenders as if they die when their HP bar reaches zero??????
There is a "boss" tender, who will regenerate like all the seduce-able enemies. You can find him by moving LEFT from the save point inside the beehive.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is a "boss" tender, who will regenerate like all the seduce-able enemies. You can find him by moving LEFT from the save point inside the beehive.
And if you didn't seduced him at the first encounter, you'll meet him in the Arena.

cyhau83

Reputation score

Has anyone beaten the angel yet? I'm stuck after shooting 2nd time with the rocket launcher like lazer blaster.
Can't slash with the sword. Abilities like slam don't work.
Very hard game...

sniff3005

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone beaten the angel yet? I'm stuck after shooting 2nd time with the rocket launcher like lazer blaster.
Very hard game...

Here check this forum. This guy gave great tips for beating the game.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Very hard game...
try this(work for me):

- light attacks:stay in the middle and jump when launch their attack

- laser attack:use dash in the ground when the laser is close to you;or jump and take cover(you have to calculate the time of the laser)I prefer use the first option!!

- chains:jump and use dash(chains can´t reach you in the air but eventually you have to return to the ground)

you have to fight against her 4 times in total!!!!

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

someone managed to break the statue??, where should I hit it?I've used slam like a maniac(with and without empower) and get nothing!!

mrttao

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Very hard game...
Look at her motions and hit her when she is vulnerable. For every ~1 minute of invulnerability she has ~3 seconds of susceptibility to damage.
When she takes enough damage be quick on the seduce or she heals.

ZeroBlader

Reputation score

It's a nice game, chalanging, i got stuck fighting the worms at the second act, the ones after the bee girl with shield, anyone has any ideas?

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

They're fairly easy if you juggle them (keep them stunned). It took a little bit of cleverness to get them both in front of Eva and not smush all the lights

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Slam, while otherwise not impressive, shines in the hive.

It is one of the two abilities that can hit the broodmother, and it can also knock the tenders out of their buzz-saw tunneling.

It can't be used from the air, but despite its hiccoughs it's pretty helpful in the hive.

souleater901

Reputation score

I can't get to the gallery. I have beaten multiple bosses but when I go back to the bed at the very start, the game just sort of goes dark then I appear at the front of the house, anyone have any ideas?

Ultimafuzion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please tell me how to download this? i wanna play it offline.

Ultimafuzion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks. btw does any1 have a guide for the original game?

astray71

Reputation score

I just started playing game like a half hour ago and I'm stuck >.> I just got the Honey Pot spell from the silver colored bee. I went right and saved then talked to the guy and after going through a few texts, I say something like "Bring everyone to the portal blah blah blah" and "I'll be right behind you" or something and then nothing happens. I went back and forth from where I started the map (my house) and back and nothing's happening. Can someone help me out here?

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's a guide on the post right above you....

There is a spot where you need to push down to go to another area and then you continue right to get to the portal.

Kallen45

Reputation score

Does anyone have a working save with everything beaten and unlocked? Tired of being whooped by that mask :p

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

well, I got a save, but it's not really completed. :(
I don't know if it's because my flash isn't fully updated (I can't use runas with firefox with flash newwer than 11.1.102.55, unless they have fixed it), but the buttons get frigginly unresponsive if I run it at a high resolution (HD-ish). Heck alot of times the last action gets stuck (be it moving, jumping or attacking) even when the game is running smooth. So I gave up with 3 bosses left (like half the game :p) and started fucking around the save

Riottoar

Reputation score

Here's a 100% complete save. Up to you to figure out where to put it - varies by OS.

Attachments