What's new

ACT [Gorepete] Sakyubasu no Tatakai

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Is there a way to beat the Broodmother and the Mask boss?

The Mask boss I can get down to about half hp before he starts spitting fire on the ground and once you hit the ground you die no matter what. Is using a dash into weapon throw to maintain self in the air the only way to do that? But then fire can hit you on your side when it rises. It's just a huge pain in the ass.

As for broodmother, I've summoned Bridgette and use her ultimate ability twice to get broodmother into seduction mode, then I can get her seduced to like 1/3, before I'm unable to damage her again, and then you can't summon bridgette again so broodmothers immune to everything. Unless there's a way to break her shield or bypass it like with bridgette I don't see any way to beat her either.

Don't like asking, but does anyone have a save file that includes mask boss/broodmother? Mask boss is just a huge pain in the ass.
i would like to share but where is save file ?

i play this game on my pc

Fara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As for broodmother, I've summoned Bridgette and use her ultimate ability twice to get broodmother into seduction mode, then I can get her seduced to like 1/3, before I'm unable to damage her again, and then you can't summon bridgette again so broodmothers immune to everything. Unless there's a way to break her shield or bypass it like with bridgette I don't see any way to beat her either.
Your best bet is to use the new spawn skill on her, I had to figure out how to get it as I didn't have it with the save from my original version, you get it by seducing the blue worm mob in the room prior to the save point before both the Broodmother and Beezy.

Using this you can deal a set amount of damage to the broodmother through her shield, and is the only way to deal damage bar using bridgette. My previous save was at level 7, and I havent been too bothered to grind, however what I did was this:

Spawn two mobs using spawn, switch to Bridgette, use her third aoe ability, this should knock the Broodmother out once, seduce her as much as possible, try keep Bridgette alive for another of her aoes then when you switch back spawn two more mobs using spawn, and repeat. If this doesn't defeat her, then use spawn to hit through her shield, it will be far slower, but doable.

Keep in mind that you do need to keep the ceiling tentacles from spawning at all times - as you've more than likely figured out. Healing wise, best time to do so is after the rock aoe attack, however careful timing can easily heal you as she is resetting her "push" skill.

Raptowulf1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can alternate air dashes and air guards to avoid the fire.

You need to beat him at least twice in a row too (seduce not fast enough)
*cringes* really? Ugh, I haven't tried doing an air guard after air dash, didn't know about that.

i would like to share but where is save file ?

i play this game on my pc
I'm using xp, although i think this works with windows 7 too. Go to run, type in %appdata%, this'll allow you to see the application data hidden folder. Then go to macromedia->flash player->shared objects->setoflettersandnumbesrrandom->localhost->(location of file on your computer), save file will be in the very back, its a .sol file. If you post it that'd be awesome. In the meantime I'll try beating mask boss with air dash and guard method.

Your best bet is to use the new spawn skill on her, I had to figure out how to get it as I didn't have it with the save from my original version, you get it by seducing the blue worm mob in the room prior to the save point before both the Broodmother and Beezy.

Using this you can deal a set amount of damage to the broodmother through her shield, and is the only way to deal damage bar using bridgette. My previous save was at level 7, and I havent been too bothered to grind, however what I did was this:

Spawn two mobs using spawn, switch to Bridgette, use her third aoe ability, this should knock the Broodmother out once, seduce her as much as possible, try keep Bridgette alive for another of her aoes then when you switch back spawn two more mobs using spawn, and repeat. If this doesn't defeat her, then use spawn to hit through her shield, it will be far slower, but doable.

Keep in mind that you do need to keep the ceiling tentacles from spawning at all times - as you've more than likely figured out. Healing wise, best time to do so is after the rock aoe attack, however careful timing can easily heal you as she is resetting her "push" skill.
I didn't get the spawn mob skill from a blue worm. I'll try looking again. I'll also try using slam method and see if that gets anywhere.

Woodchucky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Beat the brood mother, started with laying an egg then summoning, went nuclear ultimate death attack once, then hopped about laying eggs, you momentarily ignore the push attacks while you lay. Worked once you get the rhythm down and hope the little ceiling things are low enough on health when you seduce that they don't finish. Managed to finish without one of them spawning.

You get a new sword at the end, the fourth one. Gorepete mentioned that the third one is a secret. Anyone got it?

mrttao

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

*cringes* really? Ugh, I haven't tried doing an air guard after air dash, didn't know about that.
Yea, the key is to hold down the button for the next move while your current move is still executing.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just beaten Beezy, she's... kinda easy. Especially when compared to the Mask.

Beezy attacks in a sequence of three phases.

In phase 1 she buffets you with strong wind, trying to push you into the spikes. In the meantime she hurls miniature whirlwinds (?) to hurt you. This is the only phase she can be damaged. The key is that the air dash allows you to move towards her, so the tactics would be to run until the high whirlwind passes you, then jump and air dash a split second after. You should fly over the lower one and, with a little luck, hit her if you're close enough. Note that while dashing you're invulnerable, so you can pass through the whirlwinds, too.

She disappears just before you hit her the fourth time, then enters phase 2.

She appears above your current position for a split second, then slices downwards, creating a vortex that remains in place until the phase ends. Mobility is key here, since you can air dash through them - and if you time it right, she'll appear while you're in mid-dash, therefore stacking the vortexes up instead of messing up another area. Also note that if you hit a vortex, id disappears - if you're high on health, this makes dealing with mistakes a little easier.

After striking five times, the vortexes disappear and phase 3 begins.

She summons a tornado that pulls you towards it (if you touch the very center, where the sparks come from, it deals massive damage). This phase is plain and simple - just run away from the tornado, jumping and air dashing to compensate the pull. When it reaches about the middle of the screen, air dash right through it, then immediately jump and air dash forward again. You should make it safely to the other side. Then it's just a matter of running/air dashing forward

After the tornado passes off the screen, the cycle repeats. It's worth noting that before it begins, you have about enough time to both heal up around half of your health AND empower, so abuse it. At lvl 9 and with the broodmother sword it took me 6 empowered hits to take her down for one pass at seducing.

Raptowulf1 said:
I'm using xp, although i think this works with windows 7 too. Go to run, type in %appdata%, this'll allow you to see the application data hidden folder. Then go to macromedia->flash player->shared objects->setoflettersandnumbesrrandom->localhost->(location of file on your computer), save file will be in the very back, its a .sol file. If you post it that'd be awesome.
Here you go, it's my save just before fighting Beezy, having beaten both broodmother and the spirit mask. Hope it helps.

Attachments

Last edited:

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys ... I've got a big prob' : the game is running so fuckin' fast on my new computer O_O" ! I can't even try anything ... I get killed before I can jump even with the first enemies >_< !

Is there a way to reduce the "stream" ?

sweetsugar1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@minerve

try use flashplayer10 Or 11 and use the full screen

or use swf.player and make the FA higher with double click on the tap page od the swf.player that should do the trick

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@minerve

try use flashplayer10 Or 11 and use the full screen

or use swf.player and make the FA higher with double click on the tap page od the swf.player that should do the trick
Yes ... but ... no >_< !

Zadrek

Reputation score

Somebody have win against Beezy and can give his save please?

Fara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Somebody have win against Beezy and can give his save please?
To quote the patch notes:

"you can go test the Beezy fight, although victory will just kick you to the game over screen"

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

*cringes* really? Ugh, I haven't tried doing an air
I'm using xp, although i think this works with windows 7 too. Go to run, type in %appdata%, this'll allow you to see the application data hidden folder. Then go to macromedia->flash player->shared objects->setoflettersandnumbesrrandom->localhost->(location of file on your computer), save file will be in the very back, its a .sol file. If you post it that'd be awesome. In the meantime I'll try beating mask boss with air dash and guard method.

OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Huzzah! An update! Seems he's finally finished, just gonna work on bugs that pop up now.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

lol, those faces during the text should be considered a bug.

ramza91

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where do i put the save to make it work?

Woodchucky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've found where flash files store their savedata (at least on Windows 7):

C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\"numbers"

If the flash file is on your hard drive, it's a bit deeper, inside "localhost" e.g I saved sakyu.swf to my username's folder, C:\Users\<username>, so the save for it would be in:

C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\"numbers"\localhost\Users\"username"\sakyu.swf
this is how. Just put the new save in where the old one is.