What's new

RPG RPG Maker [金色猫 / Golden Cat] 黒麗のレイナ / Dark Beauty Reina (RJ100740, RE100740)

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dark Beauty Reina 黒麗のレイナ(RJ100740)

After the sea cave you have to go back to the starting town and go into the pub. Do some stuff with your partner and then catch the boat afterwards.

xanemic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The password works, just copy and paste.

The menu has a very soothing piano piece.... me likey
I dunno; Using みんな大好きウサフィーナ didn't work for me atleast. No trailing or leading spaces or the like to bugger it.

pengy99

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you unlock the strip bar scenes?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dunno; Using みんな大好きウサフィーナ didn't work for me atleast. No trailing or leading spaces or the like to bugger it.
item about passwords 1.jpg , if message still みんな大好きウサフィーナ and cant use it then no idea

drsaorix

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a more concise walkthrough for this? The one linked in the hongfire thread isn't very specific and doesn't really explain a lot about where to go.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does anyone have a more concise walkthrough for this? The one linked in the hongfire thread isn't very specific and doesn't really explain a lot about where to go.
you SURE it wasn't etigoya's walkthrought? he is always glad to help out people with games with savefiles and walkthoughts

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not exactly sure what items I'm supposed to combine and give to whom for the 5th Town description. Would it be possible for some pictures or perhaps a little better description of the items and people?

mcbuzz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got save for 5th town? I've used the save provided by etigoya I believe which has full cg unlocked but I can't seem to use the ship ( or I'm doing something wrong ) in the 4th town, any help?

darkdesire666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just out of curiosity, has anyone uploaded the CGs from this game onto another website? :confused:

hiallofyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Huh, well i got it to work. Imma upload the CG then. Not exactly sure what the rule is for uploading CG but here's the link.

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!G8ZmiZCT!F5WXqXWMeFpqzh40cQJKaQreMt5cOtJUc_aqdSYJmbY

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone got save for 5th town? I've used the save provided by etigoya I believe which has full cg unlocked but I can't seem to use the ship ( or I'm doing something wrong ) in the 4th town, any help?
This isn't a save, but it is a step-by-step of how to get to the 5th town.

After you have beat the Tentacle monster, you first need to go back toward the 1st town (talk to the Captain in the 4th town first and he just will tell you to come back in a few days. This is the guy in the white uniform who is standing on the center pier looking toward the sea. There are 3 piers: North, Center and South).

Once you go back to the 1st town, walk into the Pub and learn that your Elf friend has become sick (or whatever is going on) and she needs a flower from the hidden Imp (Succubus?) area (that's the first area you fought in during the Prologue. It is also the first area you couldn't go into on your way to the 2nd town because you were too weak to go in).

Walk into the Imp area (((in case you forgot where it is, walk North from the 1st town and instead of taking a left (Northwest) at the fork in the road, take a right (Northeast)))), and play out the events. Once your friend is healed, talk to the Captain in the 4th Town again and he will take you to the 5th town.

Amekat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there.... some kind of universal language pack think you can use on RPG maker games?!?! I have no idea what I'm doing here

Amekat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

and this run speed is killing this... I can't play walking that slow.. I just can't lol

mcbuzz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This isn't a save, but it is a step-by-step of how to get to the 5th town.

After you have beat the Tentacle monster, you first need to go back toward the 1st town (talk to the Captain in the 4th town first and he just will tell you to come back in a few days. This is the guy in the white uniform who is standing on the center pier looking toward the sea. There are 3 piers: North, Center and South).

Once you go back to the 1st town, walk into the Pub and learn that your Elf friend has become sick (or whatever is going on) and she needs a flower from the hidden Imp (Succubus?) area (that's the first area you fought in during the Prologue. It is also the first area you couldn't go into on your way to the 2nd town because you were too weak to go in).

Walk into the Imp area (((in case you forgot where it is, walk North from the 1st town and instead of taking a left (Northwest) at the fork in the road, take a right (Northeast)))), and play out the events. Once your friend is healed, talk to the Captain in the 4th Town again and he will take you to the 5th town.
Thanks for the walkthrough

Rally9981

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK, I beat the game and am trying to get the last CG (No.32 in collection room). Hint says it requires certain armor in certain place. I've crafted the armor, but cant seem to find where to trigger the scene. Plz help!

mcbuzz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok guys for anyone too lazy to play this game from the very beggining, just download etigoya's save on hongfire and use a green crystal in your inventory to port between towns.

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

um, need help with costume. how do u change your costume?
and how to apply job at night bar, back alley or bunny club?

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Having a similar issue with the suit. Can't even tell how many pieces I have through the all the moonspeak :confused:.
Edit: Found out how to get the sword. Took me a bit to figure out that his instructions pretty much stated that the materials needed to get the other materials were buyable at the 5th town. Fancy sword is fancy :).

Last edited:
D

DubTH

Does anybody know where you get 腕輪の鎧 for the armor you need for GC No.32?

um, need help with costume. how do u change your costume?
You can combine the parts of the costumes to a full custom in the 4th town (night elf). If your lewdness level is high enough the manager of the bar asks you if you want to work.