Girl's night out

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Girl's night out

Jessica quickly steps away from Jenn's swipe, growling at her, "Stop fighting, Jenn! You know you aren't going to win like this... Just give yourself to me, and we won't have to fight anymore."

(Jenn may take another action)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I've... I've got to subdue her, but I can't keep up with that speed...

Jenn reluctantly changes to an aggressive stance and tries to hit one of the girl's arms, legs, or even better the tentacle (the tentacle only if it's feasible, I'm not sure exactly where it is just now).

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(With her rapier's blade, or with non-lethal damage?)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(With her rapier, trying to cut her but *hopefully* not kill her... if she can't aim to not kill with her rapier, then just smacking her again. She's not going to go for a kill until the other girl attacks, but she's at the point where she's willing to hurt Jess if it'll get her to give in.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn, not wanting to hurt Jessica, tries to aim for the thing hanging out of her pussy.

(Jenn attacks)

Jenn puts her all into trying to hit that thing, but Jessica barely manages to move out of the way, grabbing Jenn from behind again as the bud of the tentacle spreads again, attaching to Jenn's crotch the same way it did before.

Jessica giggled, "I knew you'd warm up to me..." she said, mimicking the way she did it in the shower.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anger bubbles through Jenn at the mocking tone.

"Gah! Jess, if you're in there please stop it! This is your last chance before I have to really hurt you!"

Jenn struggles to get free.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jessica giggles, "I'm right here, Jenn."

Jenn begins to try squirm free, but Jessica pushes her to the ground, landing on top of her back, "Not this time!" she says in a triumphant tone, "No, this time you're not getting away."

Jenn felt something sharp prick her, as the tentacle attached to her crotch rips away a part of her clothing, exposing her pussy as the tentacle placed itself on her crotch once more.

Jessica giggled maniacally, "Here it comes..." she said as Jenn felt something push against her pussy, with the obvious intent on going inside her.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"NO!"

Jenn uses all her strength to try to get the thing away from her exposed skin, desperate to avoid Jess's fate.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Jenn attempts to get away from her, Jessica pushes Jenn back down to the ground.

Jessica let out an orgasmic, "Yeesss!" as Jenn felt some kind of shaft pierce her pussy from the tendril attached to her crotch. As it began to rapidly push it's way in and out of Jenn's sex, both girls were moaning in the exstacy of the violation.

(Orgasm status: Yellow)

(Mental status: Yellow)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn couldn't help but be aroused as something thrust in and out of her, but still she resisted.

"Oh gods... please, please stop it!"

Jenn does her best to hurt the girl on top of her. (Rapier if she can, bare hands otherwise.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Jenn tried to elbow her, Jessica simply wrapped her arms around both of Jenn's arms, as her hands began to caress her breasts.

As Jessica violated her, she moved her mouth to Jenn's ear, whispering in a seductive voice, "Shh, it's okay. Soon, I'll fill you with my gift, and we'll both be together forever..."

The shaft inside Jenn began to move slowly in side her pussy, as if caressing her, loving her.

(Orgasm status: Orange)

(Mental status: Orange)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tears roll down Jenn's cheeks as her rape continues, as her body responded to the flower fucking her flower she had to keep fighting however she could.

"Get off me! I... don't want what you have!"

Jenn again struggles to dislodge the girl on top of her with the particular aim of removing the phallus from her body.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Jenn squirms some more in a desperate attempt to get the thing out of her, Jessica simply holds her in place, and her hands rubbing Jenn's breasts proceed to pinch her nipples through her shirt.

After Jenn claims to not want her gift, Jessica giggles, "Oh, but you do want it." she said as she sends the shaft deep into Jenn's pussy, causing her skin to bulge as it presses against her insides. She nearly feels herself orgasm as it stretches the inside of her pussy.

(Orgasm status: Red)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Unngg... n..n...no..."

Oh god I need to cum...

Jenn could feel herself losing control, as her body quickly approached an orgasm. But she had one last scrap of fight left in her. She balled up her fist and tried to punch as hard as she could into the stomach of the girl on top of her, hoping it would hurt her enough to stop her before.... before she finish.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn, through her orgasmic stupor, managed to deliver a sharp elbow to Jessica's gut. This caused Jessica's grip to lessen, as Jenn shoved the woman off of her, right before pulling the long, purple shaft out of her pussy.

As Jessica recoiled, holding her gut, she growled at Jenn, "After all we've been through, why do you fight me now? When I need you the most?"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Because now you're trying to rape me? No means no. I'm sorry Jess."

Jenn finally goes on a full-out attack, enraged by the rape. (aggressive stance, rapier attack)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn rushed straight at Jessica with her blade.

Jessica gave a gasp of surprise when Jenn's blade went right through her belly. She looked at it with her glowing green eyes, as blood began to trickle from the blade inside her.

Jessica looked at Jenn with a sorrowful look, as the green in her eyes faded away, a tear rolled down her eye, "J-Jenn... I... I'm sorry..."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So am I, Jess."

Jenn took a quick look at the wound. She didn't have any first aid experience... (but if the bowels are sliced open there's usually a pretty good hint and that's not something that can be fixed outside a hospital).

(If Jenn doesn't think the wound is fatal, she'll try to bind it by tearing up Jess's shirt (which should be on the ground nearby). Otherwise, she'll run for the her room, where she'll call 911. Once the call is placed... it's packing time. Replace current clothing, then fill a backpack with clothing and a few bottles of water, get off campus quick. That's the plan...)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Jenn draws her blade from Jessica's belly, she falls backwards, landing against the grass, her blood pouring quickly out of her as life quickly leaves her body, her now empty eyes staring at the night sky.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Ah, that works then...)

"No! Jess!"

Jenn runs over and holds Jess's head for a moment, verifying that she's really gone.

Great. Jessica is dead. I killed her, and nobody will ever believe the reason why. Have to leave, haven't got much time.

Jenn gathers everything she can from the scene and flees back to her room to pack more before the body is discovered. Despite her extreme arousal, it doesn't even cross her mind to do something about it as her best friend and brief lover's body lies cooling in a spreading pool of blood.

(She'll certainly take her own rapier and Jess's if it's present, as well as the clothing all over the ground... if I actually make it to my room and am allowed to pack I'll list the priorities. :p)

Last edited: