What's new

Girl's night out

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Jenn Limewell, slipping into the armor provided by the school, and using her stolen rapier in her hands, was about to spar with her friend she's been with for ages, ever since middle school.

The two would often compete in just about anything, and were rivals as often as they were friends. Jenn made a bet with her friend Jessica that she would win a friendly duel with rapiers, as the two often talked about how good they were. There was nothing on stake for the bet, except for the satisfaction of victory, and the pain of failure.

The two decided to go to the training room after dark, when no one would be there. They grabbed one of the many sets of dueling armor available and slipped them on in the girl's locker room.

As Jessica, completely covered in her armor, slipped on her gloves as she taunted Jenn, "Ready to get your ass kicked?" she said with a giggle.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Girl's night out

"Ha! Like you beat my ass on the hurdles, or like you beat my ass in the full-contact lunch tray toboggan race?"

Jenn knew she'd when this one - Jessica could beat her in a footrace, and certainly the shooting range had been a stupid bet, but Jenn had no doubt her friend was about as good with a rapier as she was at speaking ancient sumarian. Of course she'd thought the same thing about the pistols, but you can't be right every time.

"Let's do this thing - first to three points, any part of the blade to any part of the body."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jessica laughed, "You're on!" as she drew her rapier, pointed at Jenn.

(There are three stances you can take during melee combat, aggressive, defensive, and neutral. An aggressive stance helps ensure a both successful, and powerful hit, but you'll leave yourself wide open to a counterattack. A defensive stance will help you evade an enemy's attack, but forces your action to the end of the turn while lessening the damage you do. A neutral stance does not modify anything.)

As Jenn drew her sword, she began to think of her opening attack.

(Perception check)

Jenn couldn't tell what stance Jessica was in.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn smiles at Jessica.

"Did I ever tell you how I got my sword, Jess? This old man had it, and I decided I wanted it. So I climbed over his fence, unlocked his door and sidled into his "

Jenn struck out aggressively in the middle of the sentence, thinking to take Jessica off guard.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Jessica detected Jenn's stance)

(Jenn attacks)

Jenn rushed her blade violently at Jessica, but her attack was deflected with a quick defensive slash from Jessica, which knocked her off balance.

(Jessica attacks)

With Jenn off balance, Jessica lashes out with her rapier, striking against Jenn's middle.

Jessica giggles at Jenn, "Ha! You still don't got it." she taunts.

(Perception check)

As Jenn tries to examine Jessica's fighting style, it appears she's waiting for another aggressive attack.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Bah, lucky shot. I made my way into his living room, and the sword was just sitting there, over the fire place. So I lifted it and and turned around and..."

Jenn moves as if to attack several times as she talks, but decides to be a little less aggressive in her next attack. (neutral stance)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Jenn attacks)

Jessica was suprised as Jenn took careful shots at where she thought Jessica's defense was weak, after several clashes of their swords, Jenn delivered a harsh cut to Jessica's leg, cursing as she took the blow.

(Perception check)

Jenn can't make out what Jessica is planning next.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The old man was standing there! So what do you think I did, Jess? Have you ever killed a man?"

Jenn settles back into a defensive stance and waits for the attack.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Jessica read Jenn's stance)

"Actually," she said, raising her sword as if to strike her violently. As Jenn raised her rapier to defend, Jessica immediately went to the ground, sweeping her leg across the floor as she tripped Jenn. As soon as Jenn hit the floor, Jessica's sword met her gut.

"I've thought about doing it once." she said as she let Jenn back to her feet.

(Perception check)

Frustrated, Jenn still couldn't make out what Jessica was planning next.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Crap, this isn't working... right, time to toss the dice.

Knowing waiting for Jessica to attack is an invitation to a 3-1 blowout, Jenn goes on a last ditch offensive. She goes at Jessica at full speed and tries to beat her down.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Jenn and Jessica lock swords)

Both girls rushed at each other, swords clashing violently, until Jenn quickly bashes the guard of the rapier against Jessica's helmet as she swipes her middle while she stumbles.

"Damn cheater." she curses.

(Perception check)

Jessica appears to be in a neutral stance.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"cheater? Oh, play nice..."

There was only one way to finish the duel satisfactorily - and that was an Epic Final Attack. Jenn rushes Jessica again, but this time takes a flying leap as soon as she's in range, aiming to hit one of Jessica's legs at maximum possible range.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Jenn attacks)

Jenn leaps at Jessica, making one final slash. Jessica raises her sword to block it, but makes the mistake of getting closer to Jenn as she jumps. Her sword meets Jessica, but the two collide into each other, as Jenn lands on top of Jessica as they fall to the ground.

"Ow..." she complained, "What the hell are you jumping around for?"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn roles off and gets back to her feet

"Just winning the fight. Huh, you're better then I thought. And I suppose I should admit I didn't kill any old man. I got my rapier in a store. Not nearly as good a story, though."

Jenn looks around the room to make sure nobody heard the fighting or called security or anything, and starts loosening her armor.

"We should spar more often - in the light of day, I mean. I've always liked the sport."

(and... I've got about 20 minutes left)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jessica, having lost the fight, said, "Yeah, and you're no pushover either." She slips her helmet off, as she heads for the lady's locker room, "C'mon, let's get cleaned up and head back to our rooms."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn follows Jessica into the locker room, stripping off her armor as they approach the door.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As both girls strip off their armor, then their clothes, they head into the showers to clean all of the dirt from their hair mostly, as a lot of it got on them during their sparring match.

Although distant in her mind, Jenn noticed the shower room felt different when only her and Jessica were in it.

As Jenn let the hot water wash over her, she felt Jessica begin to rub her back.

Smiling, she said, "I never noticed how soft your skin was before..." as she continued to caress her back.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm... that does feel good. I think I'll take a massage right now in lieu of payment for our bet."

Jenn continues washing herself, paying perhaps a little too much attention to her chest, but trying to remain a little focused - there are classes tomorrow.

(Erm... which reminds me that I don't >.>)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jessica took her offer, moving behind Jenn, her hands worked at her shoulders, then slowly began to move down to her waist, then hips.

Jessica then wrapped her arms around Jenn's waist, one hand grabbing her breast.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn tenses up for a moment, but then cups her other breast in one hand, spreads her legs a little, and starts rubbing the inside of her thigh.

"Ohh... damn, I should beat you more often..."