What's new

VN/TEXT Patreon SIM Active [Gaweb Studio] [Completed] Glassix

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [v0.7] Glassix

Do you happen to have an update/preview of the next version Daedolon?

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi all,

A small update while waiting for 0.8.
The french translation has been added to the game for testing. *Thanks to CarpeNoctem and Logrent for this translation. A credit page will be added in 0.8 to credit those translations.

There might be some display problem due to words being longer or shorter and I didn't review all of it either so let me know if you see any problems or mistakes and I'll correct it in the next version.

There has been a few other translations started but no news from their authors so far :
- Spanish by Darknesck,
- German by Maik Decker (possible support by Snoot)
- Russian by Shudjin
- Polish by Thviper

If you're interested, check .

Download :

As for 0.8, I'm working on it and it should be out in 1 or 2 weeks and will focus on level 3 obedience events.

Thanks for your patience !

Skolldir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I love this game to death; it's one of my favorite H games in recent memory so I'm always lurking here in anticipation for new updates.

I'll be honest, though. I'm not all that fond of the succubus, or the fact that it sounds like meeting her and bringing girls to her are required. Besides the fact that I don't like that the game pretty much forces you do do something, (thus ruining the casual natural of the way the game was previously) I just.. well, I don't wanna share my girls! I enjoy winning over these girls and having them all to myself. I don't like the thought of someone else, succubus or not, having sex with them.

I know it sounds stupid, maybe even childish, but I can't help how I feel.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

A new path will open once the plot is more advanced, making the succubus requirement optional. It just takes time and players wanted more obedience level first.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi all,

Download v0.8 :

Here is the latest version for Glassix. Sorry for the time it took, I was working on my new game followed by some crappy internet connection which prevented from uploading yesterday.

What's new ?

- Obedience level 3 events for all girls
- Hints for level 3 obedience events, be sure to have girls at 50 obedience and level 2 then talk to them to know the time and location for their new events
- New standing sex command
- Added living room location in Saiko's appartment

There are no penetration sex scenes for bath, toilets and night scenes yet, they will be added in v0.9 as well as some more events in doll mode for all girls. I'm also planning more sex commands which will depend on furnitures available in locations. So bed scenes in bedrooms, chair or table in dining room, couch in living room etc...

As always, you can cheat if you want to avoid grinding : In the girl's status page, click on the "Obedience" or "Affection" text to increase the related attribute.

Save files from 0.7 and 0.7.1 should be compatible. Prior save files are not though.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you encounter a problem.

Regarding my schedule, I plan to resume normal work on Glassix since Vampire Revenge Rebirth first demo is almost finished. So you should be able to expect monthly updates for both games from now on.

Thanks for your patience !

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [v0.8] Glassix

Thanks for the update! I'm looking forward on seeing the level 3 scenes and will comment here soon!

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Will be another sleepless night ;]

Thank you ;]

It is good I spipped version 06 and 07 - I will jump into soo much new !

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is there any new guide - 1st post inst exacly updated yet.

I havent played last 2 version and I heard there is some sort of succubus.

I am 5 days in but I havent seen her yet ? Is that ok ?

Scratch that - on day 6 I met her ;p

Now my question is - do I need to comply with her ? I would like for my gurls to remain mine alone ;]

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tested 0.8 with Windows XP, the game appears as a running process in task manager but the game window never shows up.

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm not sure if it's been added already and I just skipped over it in my haste to get to the new content, but could you add a hint into the game about where to find the study room key? If it's already in the game, maybe attach it to the "The door is locked" message, something like "The door's locked. Maybe there's a key around here somewhere?" or something to that effect.

Any plans on other positions for the "daily" sex scenes?
Any plans on revisiting/re-triggering event scenes? ...I'm mostly asking about the threesome with Rin and Ayumi. That was hot.

Nothing else really sticks out as lacking, the update was pretty good.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there any new guide - 1st post inst exacly updated yet.

I havent played last 2 version and I heard there is some sort of succubus.

I am 5 days in but I havent seen her yet ? Is that ok ?

Scratch that - on day 6 I met her ;p

Now my question is - do I need to comply with her ? I would like for my gurls to remain mine alone ;]
For the moment, you need to comply I'm afraid. Once I work on the plot a little more, it'll become optional though and she'll become playable too.

I tested 0.8 with Windows XP, the game appears as a running process in task manager but the game window never shows up.
Damn, I thought XP was fine after I downgraded the tool. I'll check what I can do.

I'm not sure if it's been added already and I just skipped over it in my haste to get to the new content, but could you add a hint into the game about where to find the study room key? If it's already in the game, maybe attach it to the "The door is locked" message, something like "The door's locked. Maybe there's a key around here somewhere?" or something to that effect.

Any plans on other positions for the "daily" sex scenes?
Any plans on revisiting/re-triggering event scenes? ...I'm mostly asking about the threesome with Rin and Ayumi. That was hot.

Nothing else really sticks out as lacking, the update was pretty good.
Yes, more daily scenes and it will depend on the furniture availbale in the room you are. So bed scene in room, table or chair sex in the kitchen and more. Bath, toilets and night events will also be upgraded to include the penetration option.
For threesome, I'm planning to add the possibility to do it with Ayumi and Rin since they're OK with it. You'll have to get both girls in the same room as you can expect and the option will show up. As for other threesome, I'm planning to add them for doll mode as related pair : Aiko + Kana, Mitsuko + Hikari, Rin + Naomi. And a few more solo doll scenes for each girl.
I might add a replay menu once I finished the basics too. But there's still a lot to add in the game though.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i have problem saving. there's limited time where i can save. also, when i save the portrait of girls suddenly disappear.

another problem. i go to school without fast travel but classes didn't start. did i do something wrong?

Last edited:
OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What do you mean "portrait" ?

For class without fast travel, you need to enter the classroom before 8. I'll add an event for late arrival after 8 later.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How can I get key to principals mansion ?

I got her to obey 1 seen the scene but she doesnt give me anything.

With Hikari I got 10 obey but cant see her scene since it is inside the mansion ?

What should I do ?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Angmir said:
Search the Principal's office in the school. I found it on the first Sunday after she leaves for home.

Last edited:

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got her to obey 1 seen the scene but she doesnt give me anything.

With Hikari I got 10 obey but cant see her scene since it is inside the mansion ?

What should I do ?
You get the house key from the Principal, IIRC. You need to improve your relationship to get house/room keys, I don't think obedience has anything to do with getting the keys.

viciouswaffel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sorry but where exactly does the game have the physical savefile? I can't find it and I need it since I've moved system and would rather have my savefile with me, instead of starting from the beginning again. :(

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You get the house key from the Principal, IIRC. You need to improve your relationship to get house/room keys, I don't think obedience has anything to do with getting the keys.
Not in this version. Now, this is what I had to do (0.8):
Wait until you're called to her office. Spend a couple of days building her affection and obedience if you choose. From Day 3 onwards, try searching the room when she's not there. I got it on the first Sunday as I said in my above post. She leaves earlier on the Weekends, which makes it easier.

I still think it's derpy that you have to skip school just to make it to the hospital before your mother leaves for the day.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Save files are located there :

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Glassix

For keys, you have two ways to obtain them :
- Talk with the girl when their affection is high enough
- Use the search function (first icon in top right menu) in different locations, usually houses and appartments entrance

There is a 3rd way to enter houses if you want to have fun : Get a girl living in the house into doll mode and have her follow you, she'll open it for you (just once though)