What's new

Games Discussion Thread

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Games Discussion Thread

I've been playing Trauma Team, great medical drama, and very underrated at that.

Hoyasiamica

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's been that way in Harvest Moon for a lot of the games since A Wonderful Life. And no I haven't played the newest one because I don't think it's out in Europe yet though I am a big fan of the series.
Huh. I played its remake on the Wii, but didn't enjoy it.

I've been playing Trauma Team, great medical drama, and very underrated at that.
doiasjdoisajdsoijgoierjeoiwjw
I LOVE Trauma Center//Trauma Team.
As far as gameplay and story, TT has been the best in the series, but its graphics are a bit too shiny in my opinion.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: Most favorite game in 2011

PS3 console game you say? Yeah, that was a pretty good one. I personally liked my generic brand game number 2 sequel for my currently purchased most recent gen console.

I also like ball-in-a-cup
Pssh, please, everyone knows the hoop-and-stick is where it's at.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Pssh, please, everyone knows the hoop-and-stick is where it's at.
Bah. Pen and Paper have ya beat. It's even a multigame system if ya got an eraser.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Bah. Pen and Paper have ya beat. It's even a multigame system if ya got an eraser.
Come now, everyone knows Box is the OG. From space-ship to cave it's got it all. And for the low, low price of 199.99 you can get the amazing scissor upgrade!

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

doiasjdoisajdsoijgoierjeoiwjw
I LOVE Trauma Center//Trauma Team.
As far as gameplay and story, TT has been the best in the series, but its graphics are a bit too shiny in my opinion.
Yeah, they kinda were, but it had some great characters, like Gabriel Cunnigham (Who bears a striking resemblance to Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop) xD

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Speaking of, was the Cowboy Bebop game ever released outside of the iron curtain of anime games?

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Playing the original Yakuza.

I love this game, despite some issues with clunky combat.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

So I started playing Dungeon Defenders today and so far I'm enjoying it. Only played the first map for now and I'm using the Apprentice. Got four TF2 pets from a present in the tavern, a shame I can't take them with me until I'm lv.25 and I got a Portal gun from another present for the Huntress class, which I don't have.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

got all the dragon priests masks and got the new dragon priest mask as my price. Huzzah!

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I got a coupon from Steam's holiday sale for 50% off the Sam and Max complete pack. The shit is that the store doesn't have any sam and max games, so my coupon is useless. Contacted Steam and they pretty much said "you're fucked". So if anyone wants to trade, or just wants the coupon, feel free. i go by Walter White on Steam, so give me a shout =p

Hoyasiamica

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, they kinda were, but it had some great characters, like Gabriel Cunnigham (Who bears a striking resemblance to Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop) xD
I liked Naomi's return a lot.
But as far as original characters, Hank and Tomoe could be complained about.

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I liked Naomi's return a lot.
But as far as original characters, Hank and Tomoe could be complained about.
I liked Hank because he was also a super hero =p and Tomoe i never cared about at all, she wasn't very interesting.

i did really like CR-S01 though, even though at first glance i mistook him for a woman >.<

Hoyasiamica

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I liked Hank because he was also a super hero =p and Tomoe i never cared about at all, she wasn't very interesting.

i did really like CR-S01 though, even though at first glance i mistook him for a woman >.<
Hank had too much on him in my opinion.
I would have liked him better WITHOUT the super hero part

Tomoe was too little defined.
She was a Japanese princess with super ninja powers... was there really much anything toward her character?
I also hated how much HONOR was mentioned.

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hank had too much on him in my opinion.
I would have liked him better WITHOUT the super hero part

Tomoe was too little defined.
She was a Japanese princess with super ninja powers... was there really much anything toward her character?
I also hated how much HONOR was mentioned.
PATH OF HONOR PATH OF HONOR PATH OF HONOR

yeah, that got old fast lol

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

got all the dragon priests masks and got the new dragon priest mask as my price. Huzzah!
For someone who told me Skyrim was "meh, okay I suppose," you sure do spend a fair amount of time with it. Think it may be time to revisit your opinion.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

So I started playing Dungeon Defenders today and so far I'm enjoying it. Only played the first map for now and I'm using the Apprentice. Got four TF2 pets from a present in the tavern, a shame I can't take them with me until I'm lv.25 and I got a Portal gun from another present for the Huntress class, which I don't have.
The Steam pets are OK, but you'll find new, better ones relatively easily. Reaching survival wave 15 is usually a great way to get strong pets on Hard+ difficulty. If ya want a sparring partner my Initiate and Ranger is in that level range to assist.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm not surprised by any of this.

If I was the lead whatever on Madden games, I'd hate customers too. I doubt anyone ever took video game design so they could recycle the same boring shit hundreds of times to the same customer. After a while, you stop blaming the person TAKING advantage and start blaming the person BEGGING for themselves (yes, when you bend over every time they add a new number to that series [AND NOTHING ELSE] and say "give it to me daddy", you're begging for it) to be taken.

I'm not even going to bother touching the subject of buisness ethics or greed here, because at this point we should all know exactly what's wrong there.

Customer service has always been shit, especially on the phone where they don't have to worry about you smashing their brain-boxes. This will never change, if you have a problem with a product, return the fucker ASAP. If you bought it online, well I'm sorry but in most cases you're screwed, it's the cost of the convienece that people tout as the reason you should make online purchases.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

HAHAHAHAH, either that's an awsome joke or someone needs to chill the fuck out. I don't mess with that origin bullshit. I had an EA account for Dragon age and mass effect 2, but I don't remember the name or pass for it (My 360 still does though...) and really I only got some free in game items out of it if I remember correctly.

There's no way I'm even going to try to sign up for Origin becuase... wait for it... THE FUCKING SITE WONT LOAD. They've stuffed thier shit-hole marketing scheme (because that's what it is folks, the masses are more likely to buy their crap if you've got a little pop-up on your gaming machine every time it starts up saying "BUY THIS OVERPRICED SHIT AND I'LL GO AWAY") of a site with so much ass-sucking flash and java faggotry that my poor 128k connection just can't stomach the tankard of sewage they're trying to force-feed it. Now I've never been fond of that kind of stuff they put on those sites in the past, but this if FUCKING R E D I C U L O U S, aside from the fact that not everyone has an awsome connection speed so maybe you should have an alternative site for them, there's the obvious question, what the hell are they trying to stream to my computer? Videos of them assfucking my wallet? HD pictures of my bank account giving them a BJ? OR POSSIBLY A SHIT TON OF SPYWARE???????????

Ooooh, didn't realise I was quite so perturbed about that... perhaps I should call customer support to see if they can help me :D

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Speed Demos Archive is holding another marathon of speedrunning that'll last from today onto January 9th. I regretfully missed yesterday. The marathon will run 24/7 with no breaks between games, and is held to raise money for the Prevent Cancer Association. Last year, they raised about 54 thousand dollars, and they're already halfway to that amount in just one day. They've got big name speedrunners playing, and it's pretty much high caliber play all throughout the week.