What's new

SIM [ gamecolon ] [ ゲームコロン] SoldGirl Town / ウラレタウン RE179387 RJ179387

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: ウラレタウン - RJ179387

P points are gain by your prostitutes turned assistants, 3rd button. You can also gain P points if your prostitute happens to have the "public relation" ability which gives 1 P per sex.
third option when i select the girl?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's already 5 year and I still stuck with F girl
My money is only 400 or so , altho already move to new house and bought the Point at secretary option

Is this really a slow game?
Or I play it wrong......
Any tips?

Thanks~

pkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's already 5 year and I still stuck with F girl
My money is only 400 or so , altho already move to new house and bought the Point at secretary option

Is this really a slow game?
Or I play it wrong......
Any tips?

Thanks~
Study your strategy ... or download my trainer

Yes, it's hard enough at first ... :D

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you mean that graph in girls' profiles that shows up after clicking the "状態詳細" button (above their skills)?
It shows their current status. Here's the translation (literal on the left, more fitting on the right):
憎悪 (dark blue) - hatred/hateful
拒絶 (light blue) - rejection/defiant
恐怖 (teal) - fear/fearful
従順 (yellow) - obedience/obedient
動揺 (light green) - uneasiness/uneasy
絶望 (dark green) - despair/hopeless
隷属 (orange) - submission/submissive
狂乱 (red) - madness/debauched
故障 (purple) - breakdown/broken

Y-axis = reason (理性), X-axis = obedience (忠試) - so, while you can manipulate the up-down position on the graph, it's only possible to move from left to right (by increasing obedience). Assistants will always have one of the 5 rightmost conditions (since they require at least 90% obedience).
(
so in the other words you can't manipulate left-right position at your will if you want assistant.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so in the other words you can't manipulate left-right position at your will if you want assistant.
Slaves never lose obedience. Breaking them in manually or via the training centre increases obedience, sending them out to work to earn cash also increases their obedience.

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello all!

I am playing this game for a couple days and managed to get almost all 'Acomplishments'... except all the 'Talents'.

If someone tried to get all the talents, you will notice that for the talents listed X1, X2,X3,X(Master) (By example Insight-I,Insight-II,Insight-III,Insight-Master), you will never get X3 or X(Master) from raw Scouting...

To get Talent X3, try to get X1 and then try to teach X2. You will get the option to get X3 (The option that costs more points)... but i can't find the way to get X(Master)....

Any idea of how to get it?

Please let me know!

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello all!

I am playing this game for a couple days and managed to get almost all 'Acomplishments'... except all the 'Talents'.

If someone tried to get all the talents, you will notice that for the talents listed X1, X2,X3,X(Master) (By example Insight-I,Insight-II,Insight-III,Insight-Master), you will never get X3 or X(Master) from raw Scouting...

To get Talent X3, try to get X1 and then try to teach X2. You will get the option to get X3 (The option that costs more points)... but i can't find the way to get X(Master)....

Any idea of how to get it?

Please let me know!

Posts like the one above confirm my belief that most users on this forum are lazy bastards who don't bother to read or search the thread before asking questions.

Even a quick search would have found this well-presented answer, posted before mine.

paulosergio96

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you mean that graph in girls' profiles that shows up after clicking the "状態詳細" button (above their skills)?
It shows their current status. Here's the translation (literal on the left, more fitting on the right):
憎悪 (dark blue) - hatred/hateful
拒絶 (light blue) - rejection/defiant
恐怖 (teal) - fear/fearful
従順 (yellow) - obedience/obedient
動揺 (light green) - uneasiness/uneasy
絶望 (dark green) - despair/hopeless
隷属 (orange) - submission/submissive
狂乱 (red) - madness/debauched
故障 (purple) - breakdown/broken

Y-axis = reason (理性), X-axis = obedience (忠試) - so, while you can manipulate the up-down position on the graph, it's only possible to move from left to right (by increasing obedience). Assistants will always have one of the 5 rightmost conditions (since they require at least 90% obedience).
A better question would be: "what are the chances someone hacks this?". I can do the TL, but I don't know how to extract stuff and make patches. :(
Shit can we get a team on this? I could edit the pictures, you could TL. Anyone who knows how to change the game files around?

andersonkdiney

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New Update is up, you can now select hairstyles, clothes, and even raise a girl's willpower

andersonkdiney

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Full changes of ver 1.10
- Added a pause button (Top left corner)
- Able to select hairstyles and costumes, can change hair color too
- Able to select what kind of girls to capture (only Voice, Breast Size, Skin Colour, Location)
- Can change assistant's willpower (5000 to increase/decrease willpower by 10)

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^ Note that selecting the traits of scouted girls and adjusting assistants' reason are apparently unlocked only after clearing the game.
Now, choosing clothes and hairstyles manually makes a whole lot of sense. Random selection was kinda annoying.

With this patch, the version available on DLSite English is finally up to date.

In other news - the translation actually might happen. :D
I can't really say when though - the TL itself is easy, but extracting stuff and solving technical issues could take some time.

pkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's great, now you can choose dress or hairstyle more easily.
But, where are the new drugs? :cool:

New version and new trainer.

Simple cheat engine trainer for money, P's and sanity.

When it is activated and a girl earns money, it is fixed at $ 100,000
When it is deactivated, the money begins to change.
With the P's is the same system.
Sanity: If activated, when a girl wins or loses sanity, 10% more is added

I did not include training or it would be too boring.
The other values must be worked :p

EDIT:
Turn off the sanity trick before you leave the training room.
If not disabled, this trick affects all girls who are training.
The value of sanity will go up too high if left on.

EDIT:
Trainer +4 (added lock/unlock energy)

Attachments

Last edited:

Chun~Li

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Trainer is not working for me, I just need to have it running while the game is on right?

pkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Trainer is not working for me, I just need to have it running while the game is on right?
Run the game
Run the trainer
Press the numeric keypad to activate/deactivate tricks
(Some tricks should not be kept activated outside the training room)

EDIT:
New trainer+5 (added assistants' energy)

EDIT2:
Version 2 works with the normal keyboard, rather than the numeric keypad.
Is for laptops without a numeric keypad

Attachments

Last edited:

Awkweird_Dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Woah, I didn't know they made a new game. This is from the same makers as that game where her feet slowly get larger and larger. At first you think, maybe it's part of the game, and her feet are getting swollen from being held captive. But then you realize it's a bug from the comical size the feet have grown into. That they've ended up looking like clown shoes.

aras

Reputation score

In other news - the translation actually might happen. :D
I can't really say when though - the TL itself is easy, but extracting stuff and solving technical issues could take some time.
Thank you, I'll be really glad to have some sort of translation patch for this game :p

rirse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

IS IT JUST ME OR THE UNCENSOR PATCH DOES´NT WORK IN VERSION 1.10 ¡???