What's new

SIM [ gamecolon ] [ ゲームコロン] SoldGirl Town / ウラレタウン RE179387 RJ179387

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ウラレタウン - RJ179387

I may or may not have figured out a lossless growth regime that kiiiiiiinda breaks everything....

Also, the exterminator thing isn't a clicker, click and hold and the game will spam by itself....
Oh really? That's more useful then. I just tested it a bit when I first started, then just made money by raising girls with traits as as soon as possible so it wasn't needed anymore. I hate when games require spam clicking.

Egozi44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can go to the dev's site or twitter to get most updates. They're a few updates ahead of DLsite atm.

Can you give me a link? I have no idea where I can find it for free

Also can someone please give us a save where we have the main girl in our arsenal? :p

I can beg if you want xD

P.S I don't sure at this point, but is there any trainer for v1.23? I only found the one for 1.21

SilverEcchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's my contribution after careful investigation (MTL)

When looking up criteria for scouting new "Talents:rolleyes:"

Voice Type
-Unspecified 指定なし -Loli ロリ -Junior 後輩 (Kohai/underclassmen)

-Classmate? 同級生 -Downer ダウナー -Committee Chairman 委員長

-Older Sister お姉さん -Masculine 男つぱい (Says bitch)

Breast Size
-Unspecified -Small Tits 貧乳 -Normal? 普通 -Big Tits 巨乳

Skin Colour
-Unspecified -Pale 白色 -Peach 桃色 -Yellow 黃色 -Brown 褐色

Background? 発掘場所 (Maybe its telling them where to find them)
-Unspecified -Academic City 学園都市 -Office Town オフィス街

-Administrative district 行政区 -Residential area 住宅地域 -Resort リゾート

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw, anybody know if there are any plans for major patches or something, or is it mostly just going to be small stuff and bug fixes from now on?

Edit: Lmao, last blog post answers that directly (No major stuff planned, rip):

"Version up request" threads.
We have installed it because there was a request.

Ullaretown's request for future version upgrades,
Please write to me here.

There is no schedule for big update in Uraettown itself,
I am planning to make it more comfortable to play with fine modifications and additions.

※ Basic reply etc is not done, please use freely.

I guess just hope for a sequel in the future and the full translation at this point. Really cool that the dev listens to their fans and replies and such though. Google translate seems like it's been improving a lot lately.

Can you give me a link? I have no idea where I can find it for free

Also can someone please give us a save where we have the main girl in our arsenal? :p

I can beg if you want xD

P.S I don't sure at this point, but is there any trainer for v1.23? I only found the one for 1.21

Once you click the download link, notice the password there as well (The random letter/number combinations). You'll need that to complete the download. As far as I can tell, you're allowed to update any version of the game to that I think. Though it might break saves, dunno. Going from 1.21 to 1.23 didn't seem to hurt my saves, so I'd recommend that over trying old versions. Actually I think I updated it to 1.22 first, but I'm pretty sure the dev mentions that's not necessary, I just did it just in case. I think that's why you can only download the latest patch on their site.

Last edited:

JupiterMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@ pkj, Dagoth, Egozi44, FruitSmoothie Thank you guys!

yeah turns out my game was one version behind. haha woops, :eek:

Edit: I don't see it necessary to make a new post to ask this so i'm going to ask it here, how far is the translation? Most of the game is still in japanese, some snippets here and there seem to be translated but it seems to be so random that i'm worried that i did something wrong (again) and that is why it's not properly translated.

I saw a few posts earlier that mostly the stat screen is translated, but it isn't when i play the game.

Btw, huge thanks to the person ( i think dagoth, yeah?) that is translating the game.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anybody know exactly how to spawn zombie girls? I've gotten girls with dark eyes but I read some people obtained girls with green skin as well. I think somebody mentioned needing to set a girl with natural talent to be the one scouting, but I haven't ever noticed that naturally. I guess I could try again now, maybe I somehow never bothered doing that in all my playthroughs (I'm on third now...).

Edit: AH! I finally did it! My first zombie appeared when I gave a girl with natural talent the final scouting ability (She needs natural talent and the ability, not using the ability to max the scouting ability). Don't know if she needs the maxed scouting ability or not, I doubt it. Hopefully it also doesn't require a specific natural talent, maybe I can test that too. It's extremely rare to get zombie girls even with this, also the only two I've found have purple skin, not green.

Edit Edit: Tested another girl with natural talent using level 2 scouting instead of the maxed version and I still get zombies, now I finally found a girl with a different version of natural talent and am about to test that to make sure it isn't only certain versions. The other girls I tested were both Natural Talent Y. I'm kinda hoping other versions produce other colored zombies, so far I've only gotten purple.

Edit Edit Edit: Natural Talent A + Scouting trait also produces purple zombies! Well then I think it's safe to say as long as the girl has some version of scouting and natural talent, she is capable of scouting zombies. They also greatly increase the chance of getting girls with bags under their eyes, so if you see a lot of them popping up, that's a good sign. It's still rare, I'd say 10-20% for bag eyes and maybe 1-5% for zombie girls though. If you're aiming for them, it kind of makes them an end game goal because you'll probably want to use the natural talent girls to get the best version of certain traits first.

Here's some images:

@ pkj, Dagoth, Egozi44, FruitSmoothie Thank you guys!

yeah turns out my game was one version behind. haha woops, :eek:

Edit: I don't see it necessary to make a new post to ask this so i'm going to ask it here, how far is the translation? Most of the game is still in japanese, some snippets here and there seem to be translated but it seems to be so random that i'm worried that i did something wrong (again) and that is why it's not properly translated.

I saw a few posts earlier that mostly the stat screen is translated, but it isn't when i play the game.

Btw, huge thanks to the person ( i think dagoth, yeah?) that is translating the game.
It seems to be about half/half. Some of the dialogue is translated, the obediance moods, sex positions during sex training, training buy menu, traits and now the randomly generated names are translated (Though girls you obtained previously to the latest translation will still have Moonrunes, newly spawned girls will be in English).

The game is completely playable atm, all that's missing is flavor stuff at this point and some profile and sex stat info that you can get by reading this thread. There are also some menus untranslated that could use it. I still don't know exactly how to buy slaves from other trainers, never bothered to click through everywhere yet. I did just find out you can rebuy girls you've fired before, didn't know that. You can do that from the 2nd option in the main girl's menu.

Anywho, here's a quote explaining the sex info (Hopefully this will be translated soon as well for ease of play for newcomers, though it's not really needed):

so I somewhat missed the line regarding skills
and I think I saw something about merge skill to create powerful version
anyone know how to do it?

some game description
for girl's stats
色気
determine how fast girl attract man
淫乱
(not sure) something about prostitution stats
性技
increase money gain

for assistant's stats

発掘
determine quality of girl found
洞察
determine accuracy of comment
営業
increase credit points(need for various upgrade)

Last edited:

Dagoth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nah, I'm just the latest to contribute a bit to the translation, most of the work is by Balmunk Fezarion and pkj.

And of course there's a team that is apparently working on a full translation, though they haven't released anything yet.

JupiterMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game is completely playable atm, all that's missing is flavor stuff at this point and some profile and sex stat info that you can get by reading this thread. There are also some menus untranslated that could use it. I still don't know exactly how to buy slaves from other trainers, never bothered to click through everywhere yet. I did just find out you can rebuy girls you've fired before, didn't know that. You can do that from the 2nd option in the main girl's menu.

If you want to buy girls from other pimps click on the button in the bottom right ( the cover girl menu) then select the second option there you can buy the ones you fired (as you already said) and you can buy girls from other pimps if you scroll down a bit.

JupiterMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nah, I'm just the latest to contribute a bit to the translation, most of the work is by Balmunk Fezarion and pkj.

And of course there's a team that is apparently working on a full translation, though they haven't released anything yet.
Oh well then, huge thanks to you, Balmunk, Fezarion and pkj!

Egozi44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Btw, anybody know if there are any plans for major patches or something, or is it mostly just going to be small stuff and bug fixes from now on?

Edit: Lmao, last blog post answers that directly (No major stuff planned, rip):

"Version up request" threads.
We have installed it because there was a request.

Ullaretown's request for future version upgrades,
Please write to me here.

There is no schedule for big update in Uraettown itself,
I am planning to make it more comfortable to play with fine modifications and additions.

※ Basic reply etc is not done, please use freely.

I guess just hope for a sequel in the future and the full translation at this point. Really cool that the dev listens to their fans and replies and such though. Google translate seems like it's been improving a lot lately.

Once you click the download link, notice the password there as well (The random letter/number combinations). You'll need that to complete the download. As far as I can tell, you're allowed to update any version of the game to that I think. Though it might break saves, dunno. Going from 1.21 to 1.23 didn't seem to hurt my saves, so I'd recommend that over trying old versions. Actually I think I updated it to 1.22 first, but I'm pretty sure the dev mentions that's not necessary, I just did it just in case. I think that's why you can only download the latest patch on their site.
Thanks for the update

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, went through the thread, and I don't think anyone else is having this problem, but I can't load my saves. I can save them just fine, but when I try to load them I get the same message above the cursor as when I try to load an empty save slot.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Edit: When I use the application of the game with the Japanese name rather than the English "game.exe" It will load a save just fine. Not sure why.

Edit 2: Have now realized the translation works on the application with the Japanese name. Am going to just use this one. Considering this post is now null and void, here's a picture of a cat.

Last edited:

pkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, went through the thread, and I don't think anyone else is having this problem, but I can't load my saves. I can save them just fine, but when I try to load them I get the same message above the cursor as when I try to load an empty save slot.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?
Do you get a red message when loading a game?
To play with the file game.exe you have to copy the file product.dat in the "game" folder.

EDIT:
You can play without the file, but in Demo mode, and it seems that in Demo mode you can not load games.

Last edited:

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do you get a red message when loading a game?
To play with the file game.exe you have to copy the file product.dat in the "game" folder.
Ah, that would explain it, either way, I'm able to run the game fine using the other executable. Appreciate the help though.

perdrey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello,

First thank for the link.

Then i have the same issue but i don't have this "produt.dat".

I don't find it in the rar that i downloaded. i miss something ?

SilverEcchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got bored so here's what I did on my spare time.

Personalities:
活発 Lively
誠実 Sincere/Honest
電波 Variant of Chuunibyou
孤高 Aloof
平凡 Mediocre/Common
温厚 Temperate/Gentle
謙虚 Meek/Restraint
清楚 Neat/Tidy
神経質 Nervousness/Anxious/Fidgety
社交的 Sociable
高飛車 High-Handed/Domineering
おつとり Gentle/Calm
冷静沈着 Laidback/Chill
天真爛漫 Innocent/Naïve
甘えん坊 Spoiled in a cute way
チャラい Shallow and flirtatious
マイペース At my pace
奥ゆかしい Humble and Modest
ぶっきらぼう Brusque/Blunt/Curt

Background Types:
教師 Teacher
医師 Doctor
巫女 Shrine Maiden
声優 Voice Actress
女優 Actress
探偵 Detective
女学生 Student
修道女 Nun
保育士 Nursemaid
看護師 Nurse
漫画家 Manga Artist
弁護士 Lawyer
小説家 Novelist
モデル Model
セレブ Celebrity
シェフ Chef
公務員 Civil Servant
ニート Neet
美容師 Hairdresser
警察官 Police Officer
消防士 Firefighter
自衛官 Self Defense Force
栄養土 Gardener
会社員 Employee
起業家 Entrepreneur
占い師 Fortune Teller
助産婦 Midwife
薬剤師 Pharmacist
アイドル Idol
ライター Writer
専業主婦 Housewife
歯科医師 Dentist
役所職員 Government Official
デザイナー Designer
フリーター Unemployed
ホームレス Homeless
裁判所職員 Court Official
パティシエ Pastry Chef
カメラマン Photographer
バスガイド Bus Tour Guide
プログラマー Programmer
ウェイトレス Waitress
ケアワーカー Medical Caretaker
ホームヘルパー Senior Caretaker
ホテルウーマン Hotel Staff
エステティャン Beautician
ミュージッヤン Musician

Last edited:

Derpingas

Reputation score

So I've managed to get through and figure out most of the game with basic gaming logic, but I'd love to know what some of this stuff actually means.
I can't read japanese moonrunes but I can speak it so if I even knew how to pronounce these I would translate it myself.

Maybe some actually japanese-literate hero will translate this? *winkwinknudgenudge*

Attachments

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I've managed to get through and figure out most of the game with basic gaming logic, but I'd love to know what some of this stuff actually means.
I can't read japanese moonrunes but I can speak it so if I even knew how to pronounce these I would translate it myself.

Maybe some actually japanese-literate hero will translate this? *winkwinknudgenudge*
Third one tracks various sex and personal stats I believe, like how many times you've had sex with girls, highest profit, etc. I know the 2nd to last tracks how many bugs you've splatted, if that helps lol.

2nd one are the same options that the girls have when you click them that limit various sexual activities or make it so they automatically work/rest on their own. I don't know what it's for in the assistant menu though since she can't be whored out to my knowledge. I tested them and it doesn't appear to be global like forcing all your girls to ignore anal from there if you want. I turned them all off and they still had sex.

1st one... I don't even know where you found that, though I feel like I've seen it before. It looks like it might limit certain content, isn't one of those a small breast tag (ロリ = loli)? You can probably limit the girl types to your preference from there.

You probably have an idea of most of that though and are just looking for precise translations, but just in case. Offtopic but I've also collected all traits and achievements now while testing various things with my zombie playthrough, but I haven't noticed anything special, daww. That's sad.

Last edited:

Derpingas

Reputation score

Third one tracks various sex and personal stats I believe, like how many times you've had sex with girls, highest profit, etc. I know the 2nd to last tracks how many bugs you've splatted, if that helps lol.

2nd one are the same options that the girls have when you click them that limit various sexual activities or make it so they automatically work/rest on their own. I don't know what it's for in the assistant menu though since she can't be whored out to my knowledge. I tested them and it doesn't appear to be global like forcing all your girls to ignore anal from there if you want. I turned them all off and they still had sex.

1st one... I don't even know where you found that, though I feel like I've seen it before. It looks like it might limit certain content, isn't one of those a small breast tag (ロリ = loli)? You can probably limit the girl types to your preference from there.

You probably have an idea of most of that though and are just looking for precise translations, but just in case. Offtopic but I've also collected all traits and achievements now while testing various things with my zombie playthrough, but I haven't noticed anything special, daww. That's sad.
Pretty much correct in assuming that I have a general idea of that these are. The thing is, I'd like to know specifically what each line means so I can either get or make a picture with all the lines and their translations next to it for reference.

First picture I assumed was the scouting options for assistants, but without knowing what they all individually mean I can't actually use them really.
Which is why I need someone to translate it. You can find that menu by selecting a scout and it should be the third option from the bottom.
Might require the scouting upgrades?

Second picture is from the partner-waifu, and yeah I assumed they were sex options but I don't know how they'd ever actually function?

As for the third picture, it would just be really nice to know what all the stats are, even if some of them are just flavor.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ill give a rundown for anyone who cares (not a translation)

1. Abduction requests?
A=Voice
B=Breast size
C=Skin color
D=Location (location effects occupation)

A=Allowed sex actions. Oral, Vaginal and anal in order.
B=Automation settings "automatic location" and "automatic base recovery" in order.

3. A whole long list of statistics
Heres a quick google translate, probably not too usefull.
Taro Kaido (12 th year)
Funds
credit
Sales for this fiscal year
The highest annual sales
Maximum monthly sales
Cumulative prostitution
Maximum prostitution fee
Monthly maintenance fee
Best oh
Rampo
The best rookie
Gold Medal
Number of abductions
When I made it as an assistant
Number of pest control
Pest control disbursement amount

Anyway, this is somewhat usefull info for anyone who cares.