shish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ウラレタウン - RJ179387

So I tried looking this up and I can't seem to find a working link
(or a safe one for that matter)

someone mind sparing a hint ?

already tried nyaa...
i got it from nyaa and didnt run into any problems, try downloading the one without any patch (the one with 32k downloads), you'll have to get 1.22 from their site anyways.

goduranus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's the keyword?
I also searched there for
ウラレタウン
RJ179387
SoldGirl Town

and nothing came up

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's the keyword?
I also searched there for
ウラレタウン
RJ179387
SoldGirl Town

and nothing came up
Are you using sukebei.nyaa? Normal Nyaa won't show adult content, and using ゲームコロン to search on the sukebei side shows plenty of hits for this.

JupiterMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello everybody!

I'm fairly new to all of this so please excuse my potentially idiotic question,

am i the only one getting a run time error upon starting the game? :confused:

This is the first game i ever encountered this problem with, if anybody is willing to help i would be most thankful

cheers.

pkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello everybody!

I'm fairly new to all of this so please excuse my potentially idiotic question,

am i the only one getting a run time error upon starting the game? :confused:

This is the first game i ever encountered this problem with, if anybody is willing to help i would be most thankful

cheers.
They can be many things.
Maybe you need net framework, java or have the Japanese language installed.
I already have them installed, so I can not know if they are necessary.
Maybe the download is corrupt.
But it happened to me with winxp in version 1.03 and solved it like this:
Copy the file product.dat into the "data" folder and run the game with "game.exe"

Luck

Lord of Darkness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

version 1.23 is out, uncensor & eng patch doesn't work anymone

JupiterMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They can be many things.
Maybe you need net framework, java or have the Japanese language installed.
I already have them installed, so I can not know if they are necessary.
Maybe the download is corrupt.
But it happened to me with winxp in version 1.03 and solved it like this:
Copy the file product.dat into the "data" folder and run the game with "game.exe"

Luck

Thank you but that wasn't it.

Turns out i'm a giant tool and incorrectly applied the uncesor and eng patch.

Welp, might as well make myself look like a full idiot and ask how i can apply the english patch aswel as the uncensor. I saw a thread once where it explained how to do it but i think that was for RPG maker games, no?

Again, i am fairly new to this so sorry if my question is incredibly obvious.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I appreciate the updates from the devs, but dang, they could wait a bit until there's more happening to update the game. I guess if it doesn't break saves, what's the harm? Hopefully it isn't eating up anyones DL limits lol. 1.23 only adds dialogue when you change a girl's name apparently. Maybe they just throw all their tiny patches up on their site to show they're busy and are waiting to update the DLsite game until there's enough new stuff to warrant it.

Thanks for uncensor/translation update as well.

Last edited:

JupiterMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Usage: Download from Mega, extract in the folder game_Data overwriting the existing files.

Translation credits for: Dagoth and Balmunk Fezarion
I've done exactly that but it always causes the game to crash.

The vanilla game works. but as soon as i put all the modified files in it it crashes. always.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The vanilla game works. but as soon as i put all the modified files in it it crashes. always.
Weird, I just tested it and it worked fine. Launching from the game.exe or the moonrunes.exe?

JupiterMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Weird, I just tested it and it worked fine. Launching from the game.exe or the moonrunes.exe?
Jup, booted it over the game.exe still crashes :/

Edit: The uncensor freezes the game and the translation straight up crashes it on boot up.

Last edited:

pkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Jup, booted it over the game.exe still crashes :/

Edit: The uncensor freezes the game and the translation straight up crashes it on boot up.
It's very strange.
I've been playing for a while without problems.
If you do not work the original version I would tell you to update the video drivers and the directx, but so... I do not know

Dagoth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Make sure you're applying the correct version of uncensor and translation files to match the version of the game you are running. The latest ones require game version 1.23, which currently is only available through the developer's (GameColon) website.

Egozi44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nyaa so far only have ver 1.21 (for a while by now)
And I don't sure the trainers keep update for the last versions :0

I be honest with you that I only look for this game because of the main girl which I've yet to unlock (asked for saves few times and no answer ;D)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nyaa so far only have ver 1.21 (for a while by now)
And I don't sure the trainers keep update for the last versions :0

I be honest with you that I only look for this game because of the main girl which I've yet to unlock (asked for saves few times and no answer ;D)
You can go to the dev's site or twitter to get most updates. They're a few updates ahead of DLsite atm.

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am I the only one having a hard time enjoying myself ?

not to mention that one bullshit part where I upgrade the building to lvl 2 only to find I'm immediately in debt even though I had over a 100 bucks of "safety" margin....

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not to mention that one bullshit part where I upgrade the building to lvl 2 only to find I'm immediately in debt even though I had over a 100 bucks of "safety" margin....
It can be a little hard to start, there are a couple guides earlier in the thread. Some basic tips though:

First two upgrades should be the top upgrade (more working areas) and the bottom upgrade (stamina upgrade). Upgrade the working areas whenever your girls have more stats than they need to work at the highest area. It is really easy to game over if you aren't paying attention as well. You should definitely have more than 100 saved before an upgrade, the tax increases on most upgrades I think, especially the building. Once you know what you're doing, you won't need to do the extermination quests so you can skip those if you don't like repetitive clicking.

Avoid girls with 20% or 50% in their name, they aren't worth the hassle. Keep a look out for girls with useful traits, once you unlock the ability for your assistants to transfer their skills, you can quickly make all your girls more useful with traits like Whore, Sexiness, Technique, etc.

Keep most your roster slots/rooms full at all times. It can be easy to focus too much on a certain task and then find yourself with so few working prostitutes that you have to wait forever to make money. Pay close attention to how many years they've been working, after 5 years they become a risk and you should be prepared with a trained replacement. It's easy to forget and you could suddenly have like 5 girls all be forced to retire at the same time with nobody to fill the slots.

Also you don't have to wait for a prostitute to be forced to retire to turn her into an assistant, especially if she has useful traits. Sometimes you just want to max her obedience and immediately turn her into an assistant to transfer/upgrade traits, or to be able to scout higher level girls sooner. Make sure to try to save all girls with "Natural Talent" as well, you need those to get the best traits in the game.

Last edited:

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes, you are.

Building upgrades also come with expense upgrades, which is what probably ate into your margin. you should always have at least double what the building costs before buying.

Azoriss

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I may or may not have figured out a lossless growth regime that kiiiiiiinda breaks everything....

Also, the exterminator thing isn't a clicker, click and hold and the game will spam by itself....