Complete save + 100% gallery stuff unlocked

WTF? LOL!

Re: Shin-Sei-Den - FullFlap's Next Project - RPG

3 Hours ago...

DL link shared

1 Hour ago...

WTF? LOL!

It helps that all the CGs and animations unlock as soon as you reach the ending, lol.

3 Hours ago...

DL link shared

1 Hour ago...

WTF? LOL!

So I guess the game isn't all that long then?

So I guess the game isn't all that long then?

It's not very long, I ran it through in about 3 hours too. I don't think it's really lacking in content though, and that's before the inevitable 2.0 version since it's a FullFlap game. There are 26 HCGs and 17 (18 if you count one with 2 variants) animations total right now.

I do want to warn about saving in the final boss room, though. You can't leave that room, only proceed to the ending, and there's no NG+ (which is a bummer).

Anyway to reduce the lewdness on the herione? Also, anyone found out the conditions for getting different types of endings?

Anyway to reduce the lewdness on the herione? Also, anyone found out the conditions for getting different types of endings?

There's village past the labyrinth that sell potion to reduce or increase lewdness or Hresistance, also a one item to reset favorability. around west of final town

aside from full unlock on any ending, i can't figure out how to trigger event 11&12(masturbation), 13(midnight sneak out), & 14(4p in her room). anyone know how?
edit: scratch that, how to, keep rejecting her when she ask to sleep together, lyfe r complete

Last edited:

aside from full unlock on any ending, i can't figure out how to trigger event 11&12(masturbation), 13(midnight sneak out), & 14(4p in her room). anyone know how?
You just have to increase her lewdness and the repeatedly refuse to have sex with her in inn.

You just have to increase her lewdness and the repeatedly refuse to have sex with her in inn.

only need lewdness? how her favorability? or need to actually H her yourself? or she need to had prostitute herself for ur hosptal fee?
anyway imma experiment more in around an hour later

If you want a happy end, don't make the same mistake I did and get her lewdness to max....

Edit: Also in the last town (the one beyond the labyrinth) you can buy an item for 2000 that, more or less, resets the girl.

How do i raise the favourability?

Let her get grabbed by an erotic enemy, then save her. The faster you save her, the more favourability you gain, but if you let them rape her for too long favourability goes down instead.

Just kill monster while it is raping her.
only need lewdness? how her favorability? or need to actually H her yourself? or she need to had prostitute herself for ur hosptal fee?
You have to raise her lewdness and favorability. Then have sex with her few times. If she deosn't like you she won't propose to have sex with you. She doesn't have to prostitute herself.

Too bad female enemy cannot be raped.

How do you clear the maze?I almost broke my keyboard on it.

You have to raise her lewdness and favorability. Then have sex with her few times. If she deosn't like you she won't propose to have sex with you. She doesn't have to prostitute herself.

yes, to trigger ev 11(masturbation) you need
1. to have actual genital sex(lol) with her three times(so that means attacking her in sleep 4 times, who take her virginity doesnt matter)
2. favourability need to be at least 7 lvl/bar
3. her lewdness need at least 1 heart
ev11 will trigger the second time u reject her
Subsequent new event following after repeating action are ev12(masturbation 2), ev8,9,10(she attacks you)

next stage at 3 1/2 lewdness or more (menu portrait change to her play her vagina) when you reject her again she will hunt out random men(ev13). Repeat action, she will now having 4P with some men in her room(ev14).

lyfe complete, c u l8r in the rumored eventual V.2

How do you clear the maze?I almost broke my keyboard on it.
try aiming to cross the most recently visible bridge you havent crossed, 1 bridge r dud tho

Last edited:

I just finished the game. Im not sure what ending i got.I just when to the queen then the end.No CG i guess.

can someone share translator aggregator over here? HF is down so i cant redownload it :/

Sly who has been there that one sex and the value decreases because through again.
Sons they no longer fights with yes.
Allso hir I find it badly done in game.

Last edited:

Ok I got the good ending where the girl somehow ends up with orcs. What's the story behind that?

Back