What's new

ACT [???] FantasionR

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: FantasionR(FanGame)

I'm not sure actually. If I do add more enemies, I' may just add one or two more, and have different versions of them appear throughout, or I'll add several unique looking enemies and have them use the same kind of grabs in addition to maybe 1 unique grab, or similar grabs that aren't necessarily the same....

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

I'm not entirely sure, but that's neither here nor there. The point is, you got your one enemy game;).
Umm....no, the point is, it was a demo so it should not even constitute a game.

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure actually. If I do add more enemies, I' may just add one or two more, and have different versions of them appear throughout, or I'll add several unique looking enemies and have them use the same kind of grabs in addition to maybe 1 unique grab, or similar grabs that aren't necessarily the same....
How about a blob-like creature with a giant suction-like mouth for a head and four tentacles with smaller suction-like mouths on them? It can grab her into the @$$-eater move with the giant mouth, pin her arms behind her with two tentacles and the other two tentacles can latch on to her breasts and *milk* her.

On the hardest level, you can add four more tentacles: two more to hold her legs in place, one to clit-suck and one to force impregnate. Naturally, this enemy would drain her health down to nothing in no time(plus open the door on possible "game-overs"). Just an idea I came up with.

I wish I was good at art, I could show you a picture of what I am imagining. The suction mouths could have teeth or not(kind of like the parasite on Nanocrisis that gets pulled out by the abortion doctor ).

Umm....no, the point is, it was a demo so it should not even constitute a game.
Well TECHNICALLY, since you want to talk *seblantics*, it IS a game--just not a FULL one. [taps]Challenge!

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well TECHNICALLY, since you want to talk *seblantics*, it IS a game--just not a FULL one. [taps]Challenge!
By that same logic, a mere sentence can be called a book. A slab of uncooked meat on the counter can be called dinner. Etc etc. Intention does not constitute fulfillment in my opinion.

As for this game, if the maker truly only intends on making one more bad guy in multiple flavors, that is kind of sad. This game has a decent amount of promise to be left so void of content.

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

...these things are not comparable...Before you have a slab of meat, the animal still has to be caught, killed, and diced into little pieces by one void of any morality issues against butchering said creature..

...any bloody idiot can write a sentence.

Anyway as for the game, I was just giving some light insight as to what I might do with it, but the point I wished to make was that I would not make it too complicated in terms of some content, or at least not until I've established other things for example, the overall goal of the game...For now, the counter's fine, but I'll probably end up being more creative...

Who knows, we'll see.

Ignis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I killed five dudes then walked off the edge of the world. Columbus was wrong!

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

Lets see if I can play catch up here.
Similar grabs are better than the same grabs. If by similar, you mean like instead of on the ground getting raped, hold her up higher getting raped but same animation is what you mean then I support it.

By that same logic, a mere sentence can be called a book. A slab of uncooked meat on the counter can be called dinner. Etc etc. Intention does not constitute fulfillment in my opinion.

As for this game, if the maker truly only intends on making one more bad guy in multiple flavors, that is kind of sad. This game has a decent amount of promise to be left so void of content.
The underlined above is not right, a book can be blank completely, notebooks. Instead a sentence can be a passage of text. For the raw meat thing, yea it can be dinner for a caveman, and it was everyday.

How about a blob-like creature with a giant suction-like mouth for a head and four tentacles with smaller suction-like mouths on them? It can grab her into the @$$-eater move with the giant mouth, pin her arms behind her with two tentacles and the other two tentacles can latch on to her breasts and *milk* her.

On the hardest level, you can add four more tentacles: two more to hold her legs in place, one to clit-suck and one to force impregnate. Naturally, this enemy would drain her health down to nothing in no time(plus open the door on possible "game-overs"). Just an idea I came up with.

I wish I was good at art, I could show you a picture of what I am imagining. The suction mouths could have teeth or not(kind of like the parasite on Nanocrisis that gets pulled out by the abortion doctor ).
The only reason to make that is a boss. He said for enemies, they'd have similar animations at best compared to the first.

I killed five dudes then walked off the edge of the world. Columbus was wrong!
This made me laugh. It happened to me too, but i didn't even die and a few seconds later, I saw three enemies falling after me. It was so strange.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

more like the premises are already true,

it does not have any luxury(yet) of a goal or a story, but you play the role of a character and interact with her environment, thus the premises of roleplaying has been completed,

for meat, the premise of dinner is that it is something eaten at night, so as long as you have eaten something at night(ranging from hardwood to exotic cockroaches), then it can be called your dinner..

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Deminies
Actually, this is what ??? said:

He placed a possibility of creating a few unique-looking creatures that use the same kinds of grabs--hence, my blob-like creature with the super-@$$-eater-multi-tentacle-attack:D.

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

....how[/email] can that have the same grab? You thinking of it having a muti-tentacle rape in the same hole, same position? Thats the only way for it to be similar enough.
No. The grab is similar to the @$$-eater move the ewok/sand people things use. The giant mouth would toss her salad and two of the tentacles would "milk" her. The variation is having two more tentacles pin her arms behind her--or have the rest of the "extra" tentacles doing something active:
  • 2 to hold her legs
  • 1 to clit-lick
  • 1 to force impregnate

The giant mouth and the first four tentacles would have both characters in the exact same positions with the added arms pin.

If I could show you visually, I think it would be easier for you to understand what I mean. Sorry for my lack of artistic ability...:(

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

jawa people....jawa. lol

Harib

Lurker
Reputation score

It might be a false memory, but I seem to recall a demo video from you, the game maker, with some women and dog enemies, and both had sex scenes. Is that this game or the other one? If it's the other one, could you put those enemies in this game easily?

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It might be a false memory, but I seem to recall a demo video from you, the game maker, with some women and dog enemies, and both had sex scenes. Is that this game or the other one? If it's the other one, could you put those enemies in this game easily?
Not an easy transfer. Not only is the size and game mechanic different, but the style as well. I'd have to rework all the sprites.

@derg

If you don't say what the actual problem is, most people won't know what to tell you.

Edit:
Well, snake lady's done more or less. Right now, I'm planning to create about three stages, more enemies, and implement some other things along with the succubi chick(probably the one I've been looking forward to working on the most) before giving you people another playable. After that, you won't hear from me again until I've got the game maybe 90% complete. As I thought, it seems that I'm sticking with this one. :D

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

JESUS CHRIST TRIPLE-? YOUR KILLING ME HERE

You hit a serious fetish nerve with the dark elf playable, but then I heard of the 150 enemies defeated to unlock it

No big, right? Wrong.

I start it up, easy to play, beat up some enemies
Oh no! They are surrounding me! I better da- Nope, instead of dashing I sit there blocking for 13 seconds after I press W, resulting in groping

Then the dash succeeds! But goes right when I pressed left, so I dash straight into the enemy group! Resulting in rape!

I get to 103! So close to my goal! But then I get tackled to the floor and raped!

And then I, quite literally. DRUG MY FUCKING FINGERS BACK AND FORTH ON MY KEYBOARD. but he still took away the 1/4th of my life left. The end, restart, do not pass go, do not collect dark elf beauty

Fucking hell. Yes I mad.

/rant

Okay, now that I did that. Would you mind fixing the bug where If you try to dash while attacking, it makes you sit there blocking for 13 seconds? And try to make it so I can hit enemies that come within a few inches?

Thanks.

-Shitflops

derge34

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the proplem is that it wont start. i cant understand why

squeaky_shoes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game sets off a virus trojan warning on my scanner.

EDIT: Ok read that it shouldn't be a virus, so I'll trust for now.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And why would ??? a respectable member post virus in hes game? Sight my scanner didn't find anything. So its good in my book. If you are afraid to get something then don't dl it. That simple.