What's new

ACT [???] FantasionR

Valka

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: FantasionR(FanGame)

Might have a suggestion to correct the "hit box problem"

Instead of programming the enemies to move to the player's location and attack, maybe make them so they move to the attack/grab range. That way it might prevent them to stack at the same location as the player and swing their weapons (and hands) in the air.

Don't know if it is possible without too much trouble or if that's exactly what you did. I try to stay as far as possible to programming ^^;;

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Very nice job! are you planing on doing something else with it? like making a game yourself?

Comrade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game contains a worm. Get your shit checked.

Comrade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please verify this game actually works. or give better advice on how to get it to work. as the game both hits my antivirus, and even if authorized, doesn't do anything. runs in the background and does nothing. doesn't have an icon either.
It worked fine on my computer. Actually, on that note, I really like the game, and I'm looking forward to seeing more. I don't know what I'm doing right, though. (English unicode, if that helps.)

As far as the antivirus warnings, I wish I'd taken a screenshot or something. I actually kind of panicked about it. Judging from the report, though, the worm was called "P2P-Worm.Win32.Palevo.cjen"

...You might want to remove the file for now, OP. :(

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe you shouldn't put so much faith in kaspersky?

Game looks really nice for such an early state. The control feels a bit clunky so I hope you plan to fine tune that but other than that it's just more of everything and you should have a nice game going.

SuperBunnyBun

Lurker
Reputation score

actually I use F-Secure. I'm not worried if there's a virus or not, just that it doesn't do anything, or even has a custom icon. is it the same for others?

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

False positive

I scanned with Kaspersky got nothing.

The game itself seems pretty promising, but rather wonky hit collisions.
also you can appereantly drop yourself off the platformer when you go enough right side =P
My Kaspersky 11.0.2.556 picked it off as P2P-Worm.Win32.Palevo.cjen. on the auto scan for ZIP files.

Just googled the virus, can double check your REGs (or jahcii.exe process) for this addition if it's legit.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
Taskman = "%UserProfile%\jahcii.exe"

Hmm, added late march in F-secure.

Pity, funny spanking in these type of games is soooo rare :(

Last edited:

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

I decided to do some more checking on this, I finally got some sort of alert from Kaspersky (PDM.Invader) but it showed as Green.
I did a full scan with kasperksy and got nothing either.

Considering the fact that another product scans are also either nothing or a completely different warn, it might be just the file coding sharing similiar traits to viruses that trigger the anti virus.
Kaspersky used once mark Skulltag as a virus for similiar reasons.

I'm not really sure what OP is using on the programming, but some programs sometimes can cause thise type of alerts.

The other possiblity is that there's an actual worm in this that infected on the file upon upload, if that is the case then OP needs to scan their computer, and everyone else.

Eitherway, I'm gona scan with few more anti-malware tools just incase.
But I'm very doubtful considering nothing is acting out weird, getting warns or anything.

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What makes me more nervous is that Kaspersky has a signature (the others were heuristic matches which I don't mind too much)for it and F-Secure only added theirs on 2011-03-28.

Could be why other's missed it or only picked it up on a heuristic match...

You check your Registry and processes for that .EXE?

Enough to make me wait. Good luck ;).

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

What makes me more nervous is that Kaspersky has a signature (the others were heuristic matches which I don't mind too much)for it and F-Secure only added theirs on 2011-03-28.

Could be why other's missed it or only picked it up on a heuristic match...

You check your Registry and processes for that .EXE?

Enough to make me wait. Good luck ;).
I checked for the jahcii, found nothing
Same old processes going on like always.
Nothing out of place in the registery either.

Malwarebytes scan came negative.

If there's something in it, it probably doesn't infect 64 bits.
I'm still leaning to false positive, but if anyone still feels need to go scan crazy, go a head. Cause I founds to nothing.

OP
???

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Okay, at first I thought people were being assholes, so I wasn't taking it on, but it does seem that people are somehow detecting a virus in this game. Unless I have a virus on my computer that somehow anonymously embeds itself in zip files(running scan now with ESET, scanned my own zip and found nothing) there should be no virus, because I most certainly did not put one there.

Elektronick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

А у меня тут нашло вирус под название Palevo
My antivirus found here virus named Palevo

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

I try to run it and don't even get a blank screen. I get, quite literally, nothing.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

same, I cant play it and virus founded

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Neat site. Very useful comparison tool.

Laytruce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you have Japanese unicode enabled, you can't play it. Needs to be English.

My pc now has Japanese unicode, but instead of changing it back and forth, I use a virtual Windows XP with English unicode. The game plays just fine there.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you get the spanking? DO you need to be downed? All I can get is regular rape xD.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you get the spanking? DO you need to be downed? All I can get is regular rape xD.
Just stay on your feet real close to them. There is two move (as far I know) one "grab titties" and one "oral".