What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

灼魔眼 should be something like "burning mystic eye" not "succubus eye". Makuhaera should be Makhaira. "Brandy Sutoko" should be "Brandistock"

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Sounds like the game can be a little underwhelming unless you're just crazy for thigh-jobs.
There's definitely too many thighjobs and a surprisingly low amount of any kind of penetrative sex, but there are so many girls overall that there's still a pretty good amount of most of the obvious choices. It's just disappointing when a character design you like only has crappy animations, but if you play through and let each girl sex you once you'll get a good idea of whose animations you like and who to go back to.

That said, a few of the girls have multiple sex options, though some are only through special missions rather than easily accessible. So if you REALLY want vaginal with the ninja you can, it's just a pain to get access to, you have to sit through a godawful amount of text, and the stupid fucking text window gets in the way of actually watching it.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So if you REALLY want vaginal with the ninja you can
wat how?

Just extracted the game data cgs. You can't. Unless you mean the dual blader fighter, who isn't a ninja.

Last edited:

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody know which the second girl that uses blowjob is? Been through the whole game but have not seemed to encounter her.
The second blowjob is a leader of 4 cloistress boss at Stage 3, the girl with orange hair

Last edited:

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wat how?

Just extracted the game data cgs. You can't. Unless you mean the dual blader fighter, who isn't a ninja.
I thought it was her in the super level down mission? I'll doublecheck real quick to see if I'm crazy but I remember a couple of the girls there had different sex types than usual

EDIT: yeah just checked, she does do vaginal. Guess the confusion was about names. Given the super movement and dual knives I assumed she was a ninja.

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

didint try the new ver yet there 1 new mission if you finish them all should be easy to see new one and in the library old enemy list was 51 now there 53.

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New version 1.30 has been released !!!

New enemy character - a witch, new difficult level, even more harder than current.

Anyone know how to obtain a update file, because I wasn't bought a game :D

Adwas

Reputation score

is this game have a thing like free mode?

btw can anyone share the save file

the game is good and fun but with broken Japanese text its killing me

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have no idea why it didn't let me put this in as an attachment, but oh well.

Here is the save file of the newest update. The 2 new enemies are Witch A/B.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone know how to obtain a update file, because I wasn't bought a game :D
i havent found one yet, we have to wait

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have no idea why it didn't let me put this in as an attachment, but oh well.

Here is the save file of the newest update. The 2 new enemies are Witch A/B.

because of the format the only accepted zip format is .zip

heathbar101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the new difficulty, you get new items by completing the stages. However, you don't get anything for completing the tower on the new difficulty. It basically just gives you a congratulations for completing each floor.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

have you guys bought it or have you found a link?

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

searching for the 1.30 version: no luck atm :/

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

searching for the 1.30 version: no luck atm :/
Still can't find version 1.30, I really want to try :(

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Which enemies have "combo attacks"? I noticed that some enemies when paired together have a new cg.

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Managed to get v1.30 to upload after MEGA stopped being an arse.
No saves included since this is straight off of DLSite, there's several in this thread which work fine.
New enemy is the Witch which can be accessed through a new mission in the monster village.
Shouldn't be any issues, but let me know if there are.

And I'm an idiot, game has shota, so link removed

Thanks you very much, I have waited for a good guy who share the version 1.30 and this is you :D

The new enemy, Witch A & Witch B give me a little disappoint, she not show her nipple and vagina, not enough sexy, and I don't know why the artist separate her into 2 different enemy, only a H-attach is different

The new difficult level really good, this give me a reason to challenge all the stage one more time :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I wasn't the repper, but if "Ridge Shota Kengeki" didn't tip you off that there was shota, who's to say what will get your attention :p
At least you're not as bad as Noh0One up there who still didn't delete or edit his post.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I wasn't the repper, but if "Ridge Shota Kengeki" didn't tip you off that there was shota, who's to say what will get your attention :p
At least you're not as bad as Noh0One up there who still didn't delete or edit his post.
Shota is clearly an old, time-honored name of grand warriors Toxic!

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, forgot about the shota part, so removed the link from my post, and the file, sorry about that.

Also, as an annedum, thank you to whoever neg-repped the link post for reminding me about the rules, but a message would have got my attention a lot quicker.
everyone makes mistakes I was neg-repped once myself but by the time I found out the topic I was repped in was deleted so I have no idea what I said to earn the bad rep.