OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

18 vs 15
3 vs 19
Suzanne doubtfully nodded to her mother and hide behind some rocks. Meahwhile the golem run even more faster than before as his roars make echoes as aproach to evelen, she try to move away and attemp to cut the tentacle of the last hand but the golem cover it behind as the spear hit her head instead leaving a large fissure in the rock.

With his new speed he take her again and as he crush her she can feels some tentacles starting to sproud from the stones playing with her body and soak her with a strange substance than start to turn her on.

"Mama!!!"Suzanne crying start to scream trying than her mother let her join the battle

Evelen 1/5 ap 2 (grapped -2 at def)
Suzanne 3/4
Golem 3/7 really angry

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen screamed as the golem squeezed her tightly; it felt as if her entire body were about to pop. Tentacles sprouted from the rock and began to rub up and down the length of her naked body as struggled, coating her with a strange, slimy substance that began to arouse her. She almost dropped her spear, but heard Suzanne cry out, clearly intent on joining the battle. Evelen gripped her spear and made an attempt to slash at the exposed tentacles. If I can't beat this thing, Suzanne will try to save me, and it will hurt her... I can't let that happen. If I have to watch this thing rape my daughter...

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

10 vs 17
17 vs 2

A tired Evelen try to use her spear but the firm grip of the Golem make her miss,. Trying to finis her, the creature send more tentacles but the will and instincts of the young woman allow her to cut them with her polearm, the pain makes the creature loss the grapple on his victim.

Now once again free Evelen can still feels the effect of the substance aroused her a little, as Suzanne stop to shout, maybe more calmed now than her mother is not screaming.

Evelen 1/5 ap 2
Suzanne 3/4
Golem 2/7 really angry and tired

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen missed in her attack, but by sheer force of will she managed to dodge the golem and counter it, causing it to drop her to the ground again. She hit the ground with another thud, and with much effort picked her battered and bruised body up off the ground. Suzanne seems to be quieted down now... Maybe she only freaked out because I seemed like I was in pain. No matter what happens, I can't allow myself to cry out. I have to bear everything as if I'm just fine. She lunged at the golem again, stabbing at a few of the still-exposed tentacles. Maybe I can kill it myself anyway, it seems like it might be on its last legs.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

3 vs 9
15 vs 10

Evelen tried to hit the exposed tentacles but these retreated quickly inside the stones, the golem also try to take the chance after she fail to hit her a last time, but the warrior still had the energy to dodge his attack, now without exposed tentacles Evelen must change her strategy.

Evelen 1/5 ap 2
Suzanne 3/4
Golem 2/7 really angry and tired

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I don't think I have the strength to keep this up. If this thing wasn't in my way I could just run off... Evelen thought as she readied her spear. How do I hurt this thing now? It's gone back into its shell... Hmm... She slowly began to circle the golem, watching as it slowly turned to face her. Maybe if I circle it long enough it'll get crossed up she thought, and she kept walking around it in a circle, waiting for an opening to strike.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

15 vs 8
13 vs 17
Evelen circle around until she found a little crack in the back close the head of his foe who tried to hide it turning his body were was Evelen, but his fear again the dangerous cumgirl make him doubt to give her his back. Taking this chance she quickly run to be in the position to be able to hit there jumping raising her polearm, the monster scream in agony as blood come out his head, the head rock fall on the ground close an smiling Evelen, until she saw the true face of the creature, a grotesque tentacle face with one of his eyes sliced were the lance passed,the creature launched a whip like tentacle toward her lance , surprised she was don't able to avoid it and in the instant her polearm strike the living wall remained stuck.

Now without a weapon she was an easy target to the hand of the creature, who start to fondle her again in front of her daughter, the little girl rush forward in an attempt to stop that. just then, the creature put the body
of her mother like a shield or maybe Suzanne thought than he will give her. As all this was happening the creature don't let to soak her mother with that substance making her lactate and raising her bone, as she feels her arousement increase faster.

Evelen 0/5 4 ap
Suzanne 3/4
Golem 1/7

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen thought for a moment that she had defeated the golem when she slashed off its head with the tip of her spear. Only for a moment, though, as the thing's tentacles swiftly slapped the weapon out of her hands; it embedded itself deep into the cave wall, and she knew there was no way she could pull it out before the golem got to her. The golem's remaining good hand grabbed her more gently than it had before, perhaps sensing her defeat, and began to fondle her with the tentacles that were sprouting from all over its body, covering her in its slimy aphrodisiac. She saw Suzanne run at the thing as if to save her, but the golem had the sense to use Evelen's body as a shield against her daughter. The tentacles had her nearly drenched in the slime, and each time the golem's thick, rocky fingers brushed up against her sensitive breasts milk would squirt out onto the ground; she began to moan lewdly as her dick began to harden, and she wished quite strongly that her arms weren't restrained. Su... Suzanne... she said, panting and moaning at the golem's attentions, you don't... you don't have to... she gasped as a tentacle squeezed at one of her breasts, a stream of milk shooting onto the ground, mama is... mama is fine, just don't let it get to you... She could do nothing but wait for the golem to start truly having its way with her; she couldn't wait.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Suzanne was confused startng to wonder herself why her mother was acting so weird, it was like the time when she started to turn into a bee. could be than the monster are turn her into something or helping her?. Then she heard than her mother was fine, she remainded there looking at the golem like saying with her gaze what would will happen is he hurt her belobed mom.

Evelen start to feel how her skin was filled completely bi the sustance by the tentacles as they fondle her body, one of them go close her mouth like waiting for her to suck it as the others cares her neithers, also he start to sroke her erect member as he start to make her close the scary face. She acepted and start to suck the tentacle, as the others push her neithers lips and rear; the big stone body torso of the golem start to crack and a mass of tentacles sproud, two cup suck tentacles started to suck her nipples and other inject a weird sustance on her dick the feeling was making her forget than she was in front of her daughter as some slime tentacles hands stroke her member and lift her in the air.

Then the creature open her legs and showed her full body raped to Suzanne, the little girl was there with a angry face filled with tears waiting the order of her mother or an attemp of the creature to hurt Evelen, ready to destroy the creature than was using the body of her beloved mom. Grining the creature moved the body of Evelen a little more close to her daughter , as he insert gently his tentacles inside her pussy and rear, the pleasure was so much than a stream of cum come out of her dick and a little fall on the face and body of a surprised Suzanne.

The creture then put a suction cup on the member of Evelen increasing the pleasure than she was receiving from her new part, them the stone opened more revealing a little open mouth were the tentacles come, he start to insert the body of the young woman without stop to fuck her until her left was the only thing outside, she can feel than her arms and legs were inside of some holes with little tentacles who made her moan even more. That make Suzanne try to attack him again but with his free hand show her touching with two fingers the head of Evelen than he could kill her easily.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen felt the slimy aphrodisiac cover her entire body, glistening in the dim light of the cave. The golem's tentacles were still rubbing along her entire body, eliciting lewd moans from her as watched one of the tentacles move itself close to her mouth. She leaned forward and began to eagerly suck it as the golem brought her closer to its deformed tentacle face. As its tentacles began to push up against her pussy and ass she bucked her hips outward to meet them, needing something inside her badly; the golem held back, not interested in giving Evelen what she wanted just yet. Instead, the golem's torso cracked open, and two tentacles with suction cups shot out and attached themselves to her swollen breasts, sucking hard and forcing a steady stream of milk out of her breasts. One of the tentacles wrapped itself gently around her rock-hard cock and began to stroke as the golem lifted her up higher into the air. Evelen moaned around the tentacle in her mouth, but bucked her hips in frustration at the tentacles teasing her pussy and ass.

Then, as if taunting her daughter, the golem spread her legs wide and moved her closer to the girl. Evelen saw her daughter crying and angry, and tried to smile as best as she could with her mouth wrapped around the tentacle, wanting to reassure her little girl that she was okay. That was when the golem gently penetrated her deeply in both her holes, the pleasure overwhelming her and driving her to orgasm instantly; she cried out in ecstasy as streams of cum exploded from her throbbing dick and spattered on her little girl's face and breasts. The tentacle that had been stroking her cock withdrew in favor of one with a suction cup that swallowed her still-spasming member to its base and began to suck hard. Evelen moaned happily as she sucked hungrily on the tentacle still thrusting away into her mouth, willing the tentacles in her pussy and ass to fuck her more vigorously. She felt the thing begin to pull her into its body and insert her arms and legs into some holes in its body, her limbs being massaged by tiny tentacles. She reached out with her hands, trying to find tentacles to grab and stroke as she lost herself in the pleasure, quickly approaching her second climax. She saw how distraught Suzanne was becoming as the girl made a move as if to attack the golem, and felt it respond by placing two of its huge, rocky fingers firmly onto her forehead. Thuthanne, mama ith fine she tried to say around the tentacle, hoping her message got through to the girl as she drifted back into a state of bliss.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The creature noticied than she want to talk with the girl and from the grotesque hurt face two fine tentacles ending in needles go inside her ears with a low pain they go deeper until reach his brain. REPEAT IT OR I WILL STOP she heard a grave deep voice inside her mind DO IT NOW it was the creature and she noted than the tentacles using her body started to reduce the speed, she nodded and he take out the tentacle of her mouth. As she started to repeat it the tentacles return to the speed than they were using a moment later, she moaned and make a lewdly smile as she said than she was fineNice, say her how much you love it, than you born for this, show her your trueself. If you do it i will fill you with my seed and increase your pleasure

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen felt two tentacles, like needles, press themselves into her ears and squirm their way deeper, causing her a reasonable amount of pain until they finally got to their destination, and she heard a voice in her head demanding that she repeat her words, or he would stop fucking her, as the tentacles slowed down; it seemed like torture to her. The tentacle withdrew from her mouth and she again told her daughter Suzanne, mama is fine. She repeated the phrase again and again as the tentacles picked up their pace, beginning to moan happily. Her mind clouded by her lust, his demand seemed perfectly reasonable; in that moment it seemed completely true. Su... Suzanne, mama loves this! I was born to be fucked like this! I... I want him to fill me with his seed and give you a little brother or sister! she screamed, the feeling of the tentacles in her pussy and ass rubbing strongly against one another inside her as her dick was sucked nearly overwhelming her. She was desperate for release, and leaned forward, trying to take the tentacle into her mouth again, wanting to taste his cum.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The little girl stop start to smile when she heard than her mother was fine but that changed quickly, as Evelen repeat them until her moans maked hard to know what she tried to say. Suzanne open her eyes completely, astonished by the event asking herself if this was really hapening. Then her mother talked again, there were some words than Suzanne dont know but she undertood all, she moved her head to both sides as she start to cry again, her hands trying to cover her ears to avoid heard more but it was to late.

HAHAHA! WELL DONE MY SLUTH. HERE IS YOUR PRIZE!! In the moment he put the tentacle inside her mouth an increase the speed of all like than he dont worry anymore of her, until some minutes later he come in all her holes, HAHAHA Look her face, i love that expresion, she well be a nice slut like her filty mother, just for that i will fuck you until i get tired of you, take care of my child, whore More tentacles fill her holes and her nouse was used by little tentacles than fill her lungs with aphrodisiac, the creature used her for hours until she was not able to have more cum inside her and he get bored, she with a lewd face was throwed in front of Suzanne who was traumatized, the monster try to go away but when he give his back a furious stealth Suzanne go towards him, kiling him in a bestialy way until she dont let rest of the creature than a puddle of green blood, then she return whit her mother crying loudly as she hug her until she fall sleep.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The tentacles increased the speed of their pumping until they reached a frenzied pace; the tentacle she had taken into her mouth roughly fucked almost the entire length of her throat, as the one in her pussy penetrated all the way to her womb. Soon enough the tentacles began to pump her full of their cum; the sensation drove her to an earth-shattering orgasm, and she screamed in pleasure as her cum spurted deep into the suction cup pressed around her dick. Because of the golem's words she became vaguely aware of the effect that this was having on her daughter. It was pushed out of her mind quickly as the tentacles continued their assault on her, starting to use every possible hole; even her nostrils. The thing fucked her brutally for hours, and she came often and powerfully, her mind lost in a sea of pleasure. She barely felt it when the golem tossed her onto the ground in front of Suzanne, and she hazily watched as her child killed the creature in perhaps the most brutal, merciless way possible. If she had been truly conscious, it would have frightened her out of her skull. She drifted into unconsciousness as her daughter came back to hold her tightly.

When Evelen awoke her entire body ached; she felt as if she had been beaten for hours, which wasn't far from true. Suzanne was on top of her, her tears still flowing down onto Evelen's chest. She didn't have to look to know that she was pregnant. fuck... she thought, her mind just coming out of the haze, fuck... What have I done to this poor girl? How do I deal with this...? She began to return the girl's hug, and the words started to spill out quickly from her mouth. Mama is so sorry Suzanne, so sorry. She could think of nothing to do but apologize to the girl repeatedly, beginning to sob as she pressed her face into the girl's shoulder. After a deep, ragged breath she continued sometimes... sometimes mama... she does things she shouldn't. Sometimes mama is... weak... she said, the words hard to get out between her sobs. Mama is sorry, Suzanne, mama shouldn't have put Suzanne through that. Mama should have more control over herself. She pulled back to look into the girl's eyes, her own eyes swollen with tears, and said mama will try to behave better in the future, to be a better mama. Can Suzanne... Can you forgive me?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Evelen woke up finding her over a puddle of cum with a pregnant belly and swollen big breasts, her beloved member had vanished as also the last remains of color of her skin. She then feels the warms tear drops of Suzanne and she remember what had she done to the poor little girl moments ago.

Suzanne´s clothes were filled with green blood as also her hands and even a little on her face. She was there hugging Evelen looking to the space without know what to do or think about her mother, if only she had the words she could ask her why she said that and let than that evil creature used her in front of her.

Then her mother hugged her and start to apologize to her, she can feel the pain and remorse in her words, understanding what her mother said and her feelings. She saw her face making her drop more tears, she noded when she heard her question Suzanne forgive Mama, Suzanne protect she said with a gentile tone trying to not cry as she caress the head of her mom and kiss her cheek to make her feel better.

There remained a moment in the dark cave, until Evelen have to choice to stay there to give birth as her belly was like she have 8 months or continue their path and being an easy target to the cratures because it will be hard fight like this.

Suzanne have earned a +1 in attack and grapple escapes

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen hugged her little girl tightly again as she was forgiven, crying just a bit longer before finally pulling back and drying her tears. Suzanne started to rub her head and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, and Evelen smiled at the tenderness. You're so messy, come here she said as she tried to clean the blood off of the girl. She paused when she found strings of her own cum mixed with the blood, and shuddered as she wiped them off of her daughter. When she was satisfied that she had done the best she could do to groom Suzanne, she looked down at her enormous belly. She rubbed it gently as she pondered what to do. I don't think I could really get up and walk around like this, much less fight. I think I'll have to stay here and give birth before we can continue on. She noted that her dick had finally disappeared; part of her was glad to see the bee's corruption leaving her, but part of her had really enjoyed having it... Suzanne... Mama is tired, and needs to rest here. I need to give birth to the baby I'm carrying before I can keep going she said, smiling as she tried to get up and walk over to the cave wall so she could lean against it, and failing. I wonder if her little brother or sister will look human like her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Suzanne giggled by the tickles than her mother give her as she strokes her body trying to clean the body of her little girl, Suzanne certainly enjoyed the moment.

Then when her mother said than she need to rest she help her to get up the puddle and reach the wall were her polearm was, the green haired girl take the lance and gentile free it from the wall and let it close her mother, then she lay with her mom touching her big belly and ask her about drink milk from her pregnant breasts before do it. A pair of hours later some water go out her honey hole and Evelen feels some many moves inside her womb, she instinctively change her position to make the birth more easy and expect the pain, but instead it she feel an arousement than was increasing as the labor part continued, Suzanne at the start was worried for her mother. Then just when she reach her climax her baby come out, with her little strength remaining she try to look it expecting an humanoid baby, but for her surprise it was a little slimy tentacle creature with two eyes and a mouth in the center who quickly try to hide himself in a rock.

Suzanne who was looking expectantly how her mother moaned and give birth, go for him and take the creature who start to hiss and make funny guttural noises as her big sister start to lift him and play with him like a toy. Then return it to her mother like asking her what was that thing or if she want to take it.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen smiled as her daughter helped her to slowly get up and make her way to the wall. She leaned heavily against it as she sat down again, propping herself up as Suzanne inquisitively rubbed her mother's swollen belly. The girl indicated that she was hungry, and Evelen happily allowed her to suckle at her breast for as long as she wanted. She passed the time trying to teach her daughter words, wanting to be able to communicate with her better in the future, but it was difficult without being able to point out the things that words referred to. Suddenly her water broke, and she shifted herself farther down and spread her legs as she reached out to take Suzanne's hand, squeezing it gently for strength. Shit, this is going to suck. I was unconscious the first time, but I'm not going to be so lucky now. Somehow she felt something moving around in her womb, or rather she felt as if many somethings were moving around inside her. She braced herself for the pain, but a strange feeling began to wash over her. She let out an involuntary moan as she started to feel aroused by the whole experience. This... Either this is the game trying to prevent people from actually having to experience the pain of childbirth, or it's a tentacle monster thing. Either way, I'm grateful. she thought, squeezing Suzanne's hand this time to reassure the worried girl. She was in labor for several hours, pangs of pleasure coursing through her body with each contraction. She tried her best to stifle her moans for the sake of her child, suddenly, with one large contraction, she reached her climax and cried out as her new child escaped out onto the ground. Evelen was quite tired from the experience, and barely managed to get a good look at the creature she had just birthed. It looks just like its father she thought, clenching her fist tightly. She watched Suzanne play with her half-brother and then present it to her, asking if she wanted to take it with them. N... no she said, it's... It belongs to this place. It wouldn't be happy with us, where we're going she added, sort of making up her story as she went. Let it live in these rocks here and find others like it. That taken care of, she stretched her sweat and slime covered body and told Suzanne mama is tired and needs to sleep now. She reached out for the girl, wanting to hold her as she drifted off to sleep.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ok she said leaving the creature free and in an instant it dissapear in the darkness. Suzanne heard than her mother was very tired and went to her hugging her sweat body until both sleep.

When Evelen woke up she saw her body once again thin without any proof off her pregnancy, Suzanne was still sleeping, but was not hard to her wake her up. Now after take all her belongings they were ready to continue to the lake, they walked a hour until reach the intersection, the lake was filled with diferents colors of water and far away Evelen can note some ruins.To reach there there was 3 paths. The first was of some stones surrounded by green water, other was a old wooden bridge than in some parts was over some green fluid and the last was a narrow road of blue waterthan they can use like a path unfortunately she can note some little shadows behind the water. Thanks to the warning of the younng man she can decide witch path follow.

(OOC: I will throw the dice, depending of witch path you choice will be the penalization )

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen woke up and enjoyed laying with her sleeping daughter for a while before waking her up. She gathered up her belongings and walked towards the intersection, thinking as she went. When they reached the strange lake, she noted that there were three possible paths. That guy told me not to touch the green water, so rock path is out. The middle one might be fine, it is a bridge after all. But still, it looks kind of old... And the other path looks safe as far as being not green, but it looks like there are things in the water... Hm. She pointed to the path of blue water and said we're going to go that way. Remember, don't touch the green water! She pointed at the green water for emphasis.